It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The day we saved America

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   
This video just makes me laugh. I believe we did save America that day ...against all odds...

They were all so sure just like they are now about Mueller.

Trump has been 10 steps ahead and kicking their ass this whole time .

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   
He may in fact have saved the world from an atomic war.

Hopefully, he continues. He has a lot of enemies though.

They keep trying to take him down.

It is great watching from the sidelines.

P

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Reminds me of the old fat dudes sitting around taking about how bad ass they were when they played high school football.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
It's ironic too that the way they acted when they laughed at the idea Trump could win, is exactly the same pompous arrogance that they still display today against Trump.

An unrepentant and remorseless arrogance that these people never discover about themselves, who believe the whole time they are perfect and not in any need of self improvement, except in their own minds, to become even more arrogant is seen as improving themselves.. A very narrow minded behavioral system of bloated self pride and arrogant childishness that has no future and no hope for deliverance.

They didn't win through Hillary, but the rest of us are still stuck with them and coexisting inside their nightmare come true.
If these people ever grow up, they will come to understand that we also saved THEM, from themselves. (But this could cause them to retroactively self immolate.)

edit on 27-4-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Even Democrats know that Obama did nothing for America. And the joint Presidency of Hillary/Bill, would have brought us to financial ruin, and maybe war, if some world leader called her a fat dotard.
edit on 4/27/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Wow... from such humble beginnings as a cheesy reality tv star, to now being the lord and savior to the truly gullible masses.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   
All hail Trump! he is not just the saviour of the USA but the whole world.
He will feed the world make it a better place for you and for me and the entire human race.
He is actually Jesus I think or John the Baptist and his one of his odd sons may actually be Jesus.
I saw him once walk across water while feeding a homeless man a Pasty then he fly away with Angels.
I didn't even care when he shot my Dog Jeff he said he was bored and he has a plan so I do not question anything he does.
I have seen he has thrown people a few hundred bucks while he and his rich buddies make millions but I don't care he is Trump and Trump knows best.
ALL Idiolise the Trump!.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   
LMAO and people actually believe that Trump saved America. Well if you're a white guy who thinks the world is against them and then see another white insecure man gain the top seat, then I guess you might see it that way,.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

He un nazied the world!

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: donnydeevil

How very dare you! you are not worthy to speak the name of Trump! In a thousand years the Book of Trumps (funny title if from the UK) will be like the Bible.
All praise the orange one.
I as all the other disciples in this thread will make our skin orange to show praise to the Trump! just you wait when he drains the swamp of left handed people cos I heard they are bad!.
Oh how I wish I was a super model and a woman so he would take me to bed to get jiggy I wouldn't even charge him!.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Maybe , might have, could be, fantasies are fun right.

Does your side believing in their fantasies make you better than the other side believing in their fantasies?

Seems to me that both parties have a problem excepting reality.

We will never have real good change that benefits everyone until you guys stop playing cheerleaders for your teams.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Funny in a sick sorta way how the Trump haters always display their hate while never saying anything about his sleaze bag crocked opponent during the election. For those who have forgotten it was Hilary Clinton..

Trump may not be even close to perfect but the choice was Hilary Clinton if Trump lost. With all the verifiable corruption demonstrated by the DOJ and FBI who were stacked with Obama appointees and right hand men and women of the Clinton cartel ..... Trump may not have saved the world or America but him just getting out of bed in the morning is better than the wicked witch sticking her corrupt fingers into anything...... IMO

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: donnydeevil
LMAO and people actually believe that Trump saved America. Well if you're a white guy who thinks the world is against them and then see another white insecure man gain the top seat, then I guess you might see it that way,.

Well , some folks dont think . They have to keep on with the "herd mentality"
Ahem....

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Trump has been 10 steps ahead and kicking their ass this whole time

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Funny in a sick sorta way how the Trump haters always display their hate while never saying anything about his sleaze bag crocked opponent during the election. For those who have forgotten it was Hilary Clinton..

Trump may not be even close to perfect but the choice was Hilary Clinton if Trump lost. With all the verifiable corruption demonstrated by the DOJ and FBI who were stacked with Obama appointees and right hand men and women of the Clinton cartel ..... Trump may not have saved the world or America but him just getting out of bed in the morning is better than the wicked witch sticking her corrupt fingers into anything...... IMO

Kind of ironic, in a laughable sort-of way, isn't it??

Their maturity level is stunning when you get to the "But, but, but...look over there...a shiny object" parts.
edit on 4/27/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

I have a question for you...

When you end a relationship with a girl and move on to the next relationship, do you continually bring up your ex when you have a disagreement, do you compare your current girlfriend to your ex?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

LOLOLOLOL!!

Just that fast! "Look!! Over there...a shiny object!!"

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

LOLOLOLOL!!

Just that fast! "Look!! Over there...a shiny object!!"

Stay focused.... Pull.!
edit on 27-4-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Well. That would make you saviours, right? Right?

Right?

Let me ask you this: what was your name again?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied
Reminds me of the old fat dudes sitting around taking about how bad ass they were when they played high school football.

You were stuffed in your locker every day I bet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join