It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: New FBI Strzok Texts Read in Full

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye They both call each other "dude," talk about how they are friends, and there is zero romantic banter between them in all the texts released, so far.

I am a bit skeptical myself on their "love affair" too.

If anything more than a strange alliance, it might
have been for self gain....a symbiotic thing....

What ever it was it was not enduring!

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: MotherMayEye They both call each other "dude," talk about how they are friends, and there is zero romantic banter between them in all the texts released, so far.

I am a bit skeptical myself on their "love affair" too.

If anything more than a strange alliance, it might
have been for self gain....a symbiotic thing....

What ever it was it was not enduring!

i also noticed the same thing and questioned it ages ago. even people being extremely careful will usually slip some innuendos into their messages but there seems to be nothing there. there is the possibility that those msgs were kept to completely private phones.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
18 U.S. Code § 1751

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thank you for posting a law that doesnt apply. Please read the laws better.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Please post the part of the law you are in disagreement with so the community can view?

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrennanHuff

originally posted by: Pyle

Please post the part of the law you are in disagreement with so the community can view?

Xeu posted the law. You are more then welcome to go back and look at it as you should have read it before you got to my post.

And please let me know what part of that law applies to these texts. Because just throwing out random laws doesnt mean they are correctly applied.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

They said fhey were not going to release the purely personal texts.

Make of that what you will.

I wonder if they'd fall under FOIA since they were on work phones.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Strzok was NOT DEMOTED. He was removed from the Mueller investigation. It was determined that FBI agents are entitled to their own opinion just like the rest of us.
There was NO PUNISHMENT.

Strzok's colleagues and a former Trump administration official said that Strzok had never shown any political bias.[4][38] An associate of his says the political parts of the text messages were especially related to Trump's criticism of the FBI's investigation of the Clinton emails.[4] According to FBI guidelines, agents are allowed to have and express political opinions as individuals. Former FBI and DOJ officials told The Hill that it was not uncommon for agents like Strzok to hold political opinions and still conduct an impartial investigation.[47] Several agents asserted that Mueller had removed Strzok to protect the integrity of the special counsel's Russia investigation.[48] Strzok was not punished following his reassignment.[49] Defenders of Strzok and Page in the FBI said no professional misconduct between them occurred

edit on 4282018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

That's not a deflection. You obviously don't understand the meaning of the word.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Where. Which email?

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
Too bad Comey never lied or leaked.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Where are the damming texts? What was their evil plan. What did they do and say?

I read the page provided. There's nothing in there so this damming evidence must be somewhere else.

Keep in mind that these folks were removed from the investigation but neither of them were punished. No one in charge seems to see the nefarious intent within their emails but you guys do. It seems that the FBI is of a mind that people are entitled to their own opinions and don't need to be punished for it.
So someone copy the relevant texts here please.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

You haven't seen the IG report.
edit on 4282018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

They who? Supposedly these are ALL of them.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Strzok was NOT DEMOTED. He was removed from the Mueller investigation. It was determined that FBI agents are entitled to their own opinion just like the rest of us.
There was NO PUNISHMENT.

Strzok's colleagues and a former Trump administration official said that Strzok had never shown any political bias.[4][38] An associate of his says the political parts of the text messages were especially related to Trump's criticism of the FBI's investigation of the Clinton emails.[4] According to FBI guidelines, agents are allowed to have and express political opinions as individuals. Former FBI and DOJ officials told The Hill that it was not uncommon for agents like Strzok to hold political opinions and still conduct an impartial investigation.[47] Several agents asserted that Mueller had removed Strzok to protect the integrity of the special counsel's Russia investigation.[48] Strzok was not punished following his reassignment.[49] Defenders of Strzok and Page in the FBI said no professional misconduct between them occurred

? "Source" ?

? Desperate Link ?

it's a no-no nyet nyet

😃

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

a reply to: RadioRobert

They who? Supposedly these are ALL of them.

*sigh*

They, Department of Justice.

Assistant Attorney General Stephen Boyd: "Furthermore, the department has redacted from some work-related text messages portions that were purely personal.

'The department's aim in withholding purely personal text messages and redacting personal portions of work-related text messages was primarily to facilitate the committee's access to potentially relevant text messages without having to cull through large quantities of material unrelated to either the investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's use of a personal email server or the investigation into Russian efforts to interfere with the 2016 presidential election.'

I admire your ability to continually post on a topic and be so persistently wrong.

edit on 28-4-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Too bad Comey never lied or leaked.

LOL you crack me up.

He did lie.
He did leak.

I will list one to prove your statement wrong -
Comey stated, under oath at a hearing, that the decision to exonerate Clinton occurred the day he gave the press conference. The problem here is the early drafts and the witness testimony on when Comey actually exonerated Clinton and started writing the exoneration letter months before Clinton was even interviewed.

Now you say he didnt lie.

If he told Congress he did not exonerate Clinton before the end of the investigation then explain his exoneration letter months prior.

Also -
Comey said he never authorized any info to be released to the media and did not know McCabe did that. McCabe said he informed Comey of the leak of info and that he approved it.

So, who is lying here - McCabe or Comey?
edit on 28-4-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You have to actually correct your rectal-cranial inversion first in order to see the info you ignore.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

This is one of the articles on them:

Press accounts have said Strzok and Page were having an extra-marital affair at the time they exchanged the messages, some of which seem to refer to other family members. Some of the messages were partially redacted in the copies sent to Congress. Justice Department Assistant Attorney General Stephen Boyd said in a letter to lawmakers that the deletions were made to "protect the privacy interests of third parties and sensitive law enforcement information, and remove irrelevant information."

In texts, FBI agents on Russia probe called Trump an 'idiot' - Politico December, 2017

The IG investigation was announced in January of 2017:

Horowitz wrote that his inquiry will extend back to at least July — when Comey announced he was recommending the Clinton case be closed without charges.

He wrote that he will explore “allegations that Department and FBI employees improperly disclosed non-public information” — potentially a reference to Giuliani, who seemed to claim at one point he had insider FBI knowledge. Horowitz also said he would explore whether FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe should have been recused from the case. McCabe’s wife, Jill McCabe, ran for a Virginia Senate seat and took money from the political action committee of Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, a fierce Clinton ally.

Justice Department inspector general to investigate pre-election actions by department and FBI - WaPo January, 2017

Here is another mention:

Strzok was removed from Mueller's team over the summer after Horowitz unearthed the text messages. Page had already left the probe. The texts reveal that the two agents viewed Trump with disdain, along with other prominent political figures on both sides of the aisle. Strzok was also a key figure in the Clinton probe and was detailed to Mueller's investigation after he was appointed to lead the criminal probe in May.

Justice Department watchdog details role in sharing anti-Trump texts - Politico December, 2017

Summer runs June to September.

Here's an article from Page leaving:

The latest FBI veteran to leave, Lisa Page, was described by media accounts in June as a trial attorney with “deep experience [in] money laundering and organized crime cases.” She was part of what Wired magazine called Mueller’s “investigatory dream team.”

But weeks ago, Page left the Special Counsel’s office and returned to work in the office of the FBI’s general counsel, sources said. According to one source, Page joined Mueller’s team on a short, temporary assignment and always expected to return as soon as that assignment ended.

Robert Mueller's Russia investigation team loses 2nd FBI veteran - ABC News September, 2017

From the Announcement in which Huber was revealed to have been working with Horowitz:

As noted in Assistant Attorney General Stephen E. Boyd's November 13, 2017, letter to the House Committee on the Judiciary, I already have directed senior federal prosecutors to evaluate certain issues previously raised by the Committee. In that letter, Mr. Boyd stated:

These senior prosecutors will report directly to the Attorney General and the Deputy Attorney General, as appropriate, and will make recommendations as to whether any matters not currently under investigation should be opened, whether any matters currently under investigation require further resources, or whether any matters merit the appointment of a Special Counsel.

Specifically, I asked United States Attorney John W. Huber to lead this effort. Mr. Huber is an experienced federal prosecutor who was twice confirmed unanimously by the Senate as United States Attorney for the District of Utah in 2015 and 2017.

Utah's U.S. Attorney John Huber is helping investigate FBI, Justice Department concerns - Desert News March, 2018

From this we know that Some time prior to November 13, 2017 Sessions asked, "senior federal prosecutors," lead by John Huber in assisting IG Horowitz.

I think they left to work as cooperating witnesses and the whole "romance/affair" schtick is an attempt to preemptively discredit the character and therefore any testimony of these two may give in association with all of the above.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
I think they left to work as cooperating witnesses and the whole "romance/affair" schtick is an attempt to preemptively discredit the character and therefore any testimony of these two may give in association with all of the above.

The affair is not needed to discredit their character. Their behavior regarding Trump took care of that in spades.

Considering Strzok and Page weren't at the top of the food chain my guess would be they are now cooperating witnesses for the OIG / Huber investigation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join