It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Fox & Friends,’ stuck with Donald Trump for all eternity

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
That's exactly how Dubya played the Democrats, the Republican base, and everyone else. And he was underestimated every step of the way.

I believe you mean he was "misunderestimated."

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

LOL!

He trolled them hard. I saw in a British newspaper today that he didn't get Melania a birthday present because "he was too busy" while he trolled FOX for as long as they could handle. I bet he would have sat there for three hours if they'd of let him.

Too funny.

edit on 27-4-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: Auto correct bs

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

There's a special kind of special going on here.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

One would think that all you guys would have seen this live. I did and y'all know what side I'm on. I really wonder how well informed people are. They don't watch any news.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If its MSM "News" (PRopaganda) you're talking about for a lot of people they're better off not following the malarkey too too close in real time, just so long as they go and check out at least the more important case studies, later on down the road after all the partisan BS has hashed out in the never ending left/right circle jerk, assuming they can mange to find a source that will cover call out all the disingenuous twists and turns as spun by both sides along the way.

Because there indeeds is a lot of important thing people ought to be knowing about. Then again too bad the Two Party + MSM System is generally hell bent on diverting commoners from the stuff that really matters, with their never ending cockamaeme 'political procedural drama' (big fat maliciously diversionary soap opera) BS.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

There's a special kind of special going on here.

"help is always just one phone call away"

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Make that phone call then

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=23352089]donnydeevil[/po Just like a liberal,too lazy to do any research,jobless and can cruise Youtube find one example,and you have proof of what the MSM have been saying,what a joke,why people don't take liberals serious,like the fearful barking chihuahua

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

At least some of us discovered a meaning of life beyond the mere materialistic existence of our Brave New Slaves. How's that job working out for you now?
The devil's in the details and that poster seems to be banned. Let's talk about skills in the coming 4th industrial revolution, what is it that you create?
edit on 29-4-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join