It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Fox & Friends,’ stuck with Donald Trump for all eternity

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I've seen your CNN reporters and you still have the oddasity to post this,all the stupidity and false storys,made up i9nterviews,you liberals can't see the truth,unless it comes from MSM

Right on cue.... "You liberals".....( Shakes stick)...." You damn hippie liberals"... (Shakes stick again).... "Now get off my lawn you damn liberal hippie commies ".......
edit on 27-4-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: donnydeevil

Holy Moly!

My cosmic comic brain delivered a picture for this headline and it aint pretty! Poor fox and his animal friends...

You nasty sexist lefitsts better start praising the Orange Utah right about NOW!

#Fiery&Furry.

edit on 27-4-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I LOL'ed.

/r/politicalhumor has gigglin' fits..

Actual quotes from the "Stable Genius"

"If you go back to the Civil War it was the Republicans that really did the thing."

"Look it was very, very nasty with Little Rocket Man and with the buttons -- and, you know my button's bigger than -- everybody said this guy's going to get us into a nuclear war."

"The nuclear war would have happened if you had weak people."

"I don't watch them at all. I watched last night."

"I don't watch things now."

"I did watch a liar-leaker and his performance, by the way, was horrible."

"And our Justice Department, which I try to stay away from, but at some point, I won't."

Your very very special prez

edit:

HOLY # LOL. At 13:43 you can hear a producer or staff in the background saying "oh god..." At 13:55 he says "jesus christ..."

edit on 27 4 2018 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

The vid doesn't work, here you go.

HOLY # LOL. At 13:43 you can hear a producer or staff in the background saying "oh god..." At 13:55 he says "jesus christ..."

Cranked up the volume to make sure I don't miss anything and yet... I did. You're sure that's the correct timestamps?
edit on 27-4-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Thanks, couldn't check the funcionality of my YT-link.

Don't ask me for the timestamp, I fished it from that thread

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Star & flag for the title. Fox may need to rebrand after Trump falls.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
At one point during his blithering about CNN one of the hosts says " Mr President just don't watch CNN " and trump response is " I don't watch it " and then immediately says " but last night I did watch it " and goes on about Cohen and what a disgrace he is.... You just can't make this # up, trump is his own worst enemy, the rubbish that flows out of his mouth is just plain idiotic.

Not to mention how's many times he plugs himself, talk about pathetic, my god he has a large ego coupled with a serious inferiority complex.

That’s the yankee in him. (To our non Americans, that means an annoying loud mouth from the north east. Or above the red river to some). I have forgiven his yankeeness, can you people forgive his “whatevers” and look to the good for a while. You might like it? Tax breaks? World peace? Less deaths? Those are good things.
edit on 27-4-2018 by TexasTruth because: Auto correct. Urgh

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

A tax break for Big Corp & the rich, but only peanuts for the poor?
World peace for everyone with glue in the eyes, except in Yemen, Syria or Africa?
More civilian casualties than we saw in all those years with Dronebama in office?

I'd stop watching Fox-News for a while if I were you.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I think everyone should tweet to the president and tell him how great it was to see him on Fox. And that he should be on there every day.

If he does interviews daily. Mueller will be able to get his job done faster.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

World peace? Less deaths? I'm not sure you and I live on the same planet..... Different timelines perhaps...

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

So some leftists are all worked up because a sitting president spoke to a news organization.

I think this is actual grounds for impeachment.

Or a total shutdown of our Constitutional representative republic.

I strongly suggest people start making poo in their pants immediately in response to this horrible tragedy that has fallen upon our great yet humble shores.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It might be more about the content than about the fact that he did. Just saying...

Leftists... why do you keep telling yourself that only leftists would giggle this away? Is that the only Right thing to do?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

It might be more about the content than about the fact that he did. Just saying...

He said stuff too?

OM-####ing-G!

He SAID STUFF???

Leftists... why do you keep telling yourself that only leftists would giggle this away? Is that the only Right thing to do?

Because "leftists" is easier to type than "authoritarian douche-twinkies" and I have arthritis.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

He said stuff too?

OM-####ing-G!

He SAID STUFF???

Because "leftists" is easier to type than "authoritarian douche-twinkies" and I have arthritis.

I love how much this bothers you. LOL Do you need a safe space, should I tell the 'lefties" to leave this moron alone.

Watch the interview and his ranting, then come back and tell us why we should not be mocking him.

I made this thread for one reason and one reason only, to showcase his idiocy and incoherence, well maybe to also bug the Trumpets.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

He said stuff too?

OM-####ing-G!

He SAID STUFF???

Right so now we are at "anyone who laughs at trumps ineptitude and outright idiocy is an authoritarian douche twinky...

Well how can anyone argue with such incredible wisdom...

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

He said stuff too?

OM-####ing-G!

He SAID STUFF???

Right so now we are at "anyone who laughs at trumps ineptitude and outright idiocy is an authoritarian douche twinky...

Well how can anyone argue with such incredible wisdom...

Word!

*fist bump*

Don't leave me hangin' brah. . . .

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: donnydeevil

He said stuff too?

OM-####ing-G!

He SAID STUFF???

I love how much this bothers you. LOL Do you need a safe space, should I tell the 'lefties" to leave this moron alone.

Watch the interview and his ranting, then come back and tell us why we should not be mocking him.

I made this thread for one reason and one reason only, to showcase his idiocy and incoherence, well maybe to also bug the Trumpets.

This and my prostate keep me up at night.

Well, mostly just my prostate.

Yeah, just my prostate.

What were we talking about?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

You kinda... sorta... nailed it on your own, bruh.

Need some more rope? It's good old Hansa Hemp, best deal ever.
You'll hang in there for days!

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
What a profound OP.

Lefties continue to impress.

Kind of like this thread?
Lefties don't exactly have a monopoly on shallow content threads.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

All part of the Plan.

So the plan is to make a fool of himself?

+++

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join