It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Fox & Friends,’ stuck with Donald Trump for all eternity

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
‘Fox & Friends,’ stuck with Donald Trump for all eternity

The three hosts’ smiles and laughter grew increasingly strained as it became slowly apparent that the president would not get off the line unless forcibly removed, that maybe the president did not realize he had anything better to do, that the president would have to be reminded by the hosts of Fox & Friends that He Surely Had A Busy Schedule And A Lot Going On.

You have to watch the interview. LOL They looked like they just realized what an idiot this man is and even cut the interview short in order to remind him who is and that he may have important things to do.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
All part of the Plan.

And the bobbers started moving right away.

He used goldfish for minnows.

Classic.

👁💡

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
What a profound OP.

Lefties continue to impress.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Oops
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

What plan would ever involve a stunt like that? The plan of making yourself look dumb?

That's exactly how Dubya played the Democrats, the Republican base, and everyone else. And he was underestimated every step of the way. And i did a thread an always carried on how he was chumping all the liberals etc whom believed that, every permutation of the word / concept of moron / idiot / etc the liberals called him every day (back when liberals were still liberals).

And he got away with everything.

And then Obama declared before he was even elected that he was going to pardon Bush for his war crimes or anything else if he had to.

So then I tried warn the liberals about that.

And was scoffed at.

And then they became even more brazen sheepish Party cult / Cult of Personality 'morons' (etc what they called Bush supporters everyday) than anything this nation has probably ever seen.

And now I'm trying to warn the Trump people to not become the same old hypocritical self-deluded sheep behind Trump, as the Obama people did, and the Dubya people before him, and the CLinton people before that, and the Bush Sr. people before then, and the Reagan people before that, when surely most of them used to criticize that Obama worship trend all the time. This is basic human nature stuff here, and its time we all pause and acknowledge and introspect it into history.

edit on 27-4-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Don’t respond to my post please lol I goofed and broke my self promised silence. At the very least could you remove the quote from my original post?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Whatever. You made a great point.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: donnydeevil

What's that? A WaPo article dissing Trump and Fox you say?

Hold on, lemme check if the sky is still blue..

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Well thank you
I do try.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

What plan would ever involve a stunt like that? The plan of making yourself look dumb?

And now I'm trying to warn the Trump people to not become the same old hypocritical self-deluded sheep behind Trump, as the Obama people did, and the Dubya people before him, and the CLinton people before that, and the Bush Sr. people before then, and the Reagan people before that, when surely most of them used to criticize that Obama worship trend all the time.

Unless they remove whatever chemicals they lace our tap water with, I'm afraid fanaticism is the future of American politics now and forever.

Its like we're walking inside of a bubble, each seemingly forward step, inevitably brings us right back where we started.

But we're blissfully content with the idea of making progress, rather than making progress at all.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   
At one point during his blithering about CNN one of the hosts says " Mr President just don't watch CNN " and trump response is " I don't watch it " and then immediately says " but last night I did watch it " and goes on about Cohen and what a disgrace he is.... You just can't make this # up, trump is his own worst enemy, the rubbish that flows out of his mouth is just plain idiotic.

Not to mention how's many times he plugs himself, talk about pathetic, my god he has a large ego coupled with a serious inferiority complex.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Well that very well be helping people become / stay dumb, but the self delusion part is all about group psychology / social psychology (you know, that thing everyone especially those staunchly adhering to group loathe taking the time to listen to, research, contemplate):

During the run-up to the 2004 presidential election, while undergoing an fMRI bran scan, 30 men--half self-described as "strong" Republicans and half as "strong" Democrats--were tasked with assessing statements by both George W. Bush and John Kerry in which the candidates clearly contradicted themselves. Not surprisingly, in their assessments Republican subjects were as critical of Kerry as Democratic subjects were of Bush, yet both let their own candidate off the hook.

The neuroimaging results, however, revealed that the part of the brain most associated with reasoning--the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex--was quiescent. Most active were the orbital frontal cortex, which is involved in the processing of emotions; the anterior cingulate, which is associated with conflict resolution; the posterior cingulate, which is concerned with making judgments about moral accountability; and--once subjects had arrived at a conclusion that made them emotionally comfortable--the ventral striatum, which is related to reward and pleasure.
www.scientificamerican.com...

Yes, the study showed that when these quazi-cultist types (which comes with the territory of any mass group / movement) self-deluded themselves, the brains rewards centers lit up. Not unlike a dope fiend getting their fix.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I certainly would give myself an A+ too
classic plan of convincing people who don't know better

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
What a profound OP.

Lefties continue to impress.

Such wow. Much profound comment.

Such amaze.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   

What an interesting experiment. And each group has the same exact opposite opinion about the other.

'Skepticism is the antidote for the confirmation bias.'
Good read
thx.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   

And now I'm trying to warn the Trump people to not become the same old hypocritical self-deluded sheep behind Trump, as the Obama people did, and the Dubya people before him, and the CLinton people before that, and the Bush Sr. people before then, and the Reagan people before that, when surely most of them used to criticize that Obama worship trend all the time. This is basic human nature stuff here, and its time we all pause and acknowledge and introspect it into history

Don't give up. I know for a fact that some of them are listening. My sister has been a hard right republican all her life. She was a military doctor for 10 years during the iraq war and while she had her criticisms of bush jr she never wavered from her republican stance.

That is until know. She said many things bothered her about trump, though she voted for him any way. But the strike on syria without congress approval was the last straw. She is going to registered as an independent and promises she will have nothing to do with the republican party until they, in her own words, " Get that fat un-american asshole out!"

That coming from her is amazing to me. She was one of the most die for my party type of person I have ever known.
The trumpsters are losing a ton of republican support.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

When you watched the interview what was your assessment?

Did you even watch it?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: donnydeevil

Thank you for the opportunity to say Seth Meyers
sucks.

edit on Ram42718v48201800000001 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I've seen your CNN reporters and you still have the oddasity to post this,all the stupidity and false storys,made up i9nterviews,you liberals can't see the truth,unless it comes from MSM

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join