It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo vid from my city

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I was on my city's Reddit page and saw someone had posted what to me is an interesting ufo vid at the least.
I long for the day of a close of of a borg cube or some crazy alien mothership, but these lights in the sky will have to do.
I'll just paste the link to the page that has the video.
youtu.be..." target="_blank" class="postlink">youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Slickinfinity

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I call them LAPhs. Luminous aerial phenomenon.
Seen them many times.
They don't seem to behave like a craft.
But they do exist.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Ty

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Slickinfinity
I was on my city's Reddit page and saw someone had posted what to me is an interesting ufo vid at the least.
I long for the day of a close of of a borg cube or some crazy alien mothership, but these lights in the sky will have to do.
I'll just paste the link to the page that has the video.
youtu.be..." target="_blank" class="postlink">youtu.be...

Sorry but was there anything in that video besides the accasional glint in the sky?

Perahps you might be able to zoom it in.

thanks

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Once you have your nice, close up encounter, you'll get spoiled.

I know *I* am. Ambiguous lights in the sky just get a raised eyebrow anymore.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Calgary ,Alberta,Canada is a hotspot because a massive multi-mile long/wide craft is rumored to be scheduled to land there in the near future.....there is a definable pattern to UFO appearances and abductions...there is A REASON for everything.....there is a GEOGRAPHICAL REASON.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Someone’s birthday balloons got away?? Not seeing anything great or even a little interesting here.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Please give a link to that "rumor"

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I agree, they will never Land on Parliament and Capital Hill, and will instead choose to talk an negotiate with the highly intelligent live stock an wheat. They have way more brain power then our politicians who have a piece of paper saying " I'm so Smart".

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
might be of some interest

www.cbc.ca...

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
They use the bovine molecular DNA to accommodate nerve grafts which enable them to implant people with simple technology....the bovine DNA fools our auto-immune system and allows the nerve grafts to hold with no auto-immune response trying to negate them......the Crop Circles are made because they are aware of the MSM lock on Humanity and have simply found a basic way to step up above this suppression.....and it has worked.

I agree, they will never Land on Parliament and Capital Hill, and will instead choose to talk an negotiate with the highly intelligent live stock an wheat. They have way more brain power then our politicians who have a piece of paper saying " I'm so Smart".

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

I didnt film it and wven though its just some lights in the sky I cant explain what they are or could be?
I clearly saw 5 flickering lights high up in the sky in daylight.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

You're welcome and it is an interesting sighting and video. I didn't have time to watch it properly this morning but it does look like orbs on my tablet. I will have to watch on my PC high res when I get time.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Unfortunately not very enlightening. It is interesting how they kind of "blink" in and out of visibility.

edit on 27-4-2018 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Heh yeah, this is perhaps better for the quantitative data this time round rather than the qualitative. These "LAPs" and sightings of them seem to be in their numbers lately, making the likelihood of a daylight sighting at least seem increased at the moment (particularly in and around North America).

Static blinking white things (looks like one moves slowly to the left) in daytime are still an interesting mystery in themselves. That in itself, being stationary, highly visible, in numbers, blinking, I guess adds up to high strangeness. And a 4k version is always welcome (though I couldn't download it myself, so it's nice to see the hardened spherical shapes in the image above!)

It was worth sharing, so thanks! And kudos for a scouring sources other than YouTube and keeping it local (personal impact), Reddit and MUFON search are providing some real nice daytime sighting vids at the moment, so keep an eye on them.

edit on 27-4-2018 by markymint because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2018 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Unfortunately not very enlightening. It is interesting how they kind of "blink" in and out of visibility.

I would guess they are inflatable helium balloons in non-spherical shapes like numbers or letters.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
I would guess they are inflatable helium balloons in non-spherical shapes like numbers or letters.

That is my first guess as well, but it's obviously not backed up by any solid scientific evidence.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
looks balloon-ish

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Calgary ,Alberta,Canada is a hotspot because a massive multi-mile long/wide craft is rumored to be scheduled to land there in the near future.....there is a definable pattern to UFO appearances and abductions...there is A REASON for everything.....there is a GEOGRAPHICAL REASON.

What is the reason?

new topics

<<   2 >>

join