It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diamond and Silk vs Congressman Hank Johnson guess who won

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Do you even care that they're full of # or do you just enjoy the circus of it all?

Well , you told us how you feel about Congresspeople like Johnson.. that pretty much sums em up
Now , how do you feel about D&S ?

(post by MteWamp removed for a manners violation)
(post by xuenchen removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

(post by theantediluvian removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

It's crazy how easily you just ignored the facts about these women and resorted to an ad hominem attack (stalker comment). Meanwhile any little piece of evidence released about Democrats is hung onto like someone's life depends on it but anyone researching information on the shadiness of those who support Trump are "stalker-ish".

You sound like you're in denial to me.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Its time

Its time for

anything else is racist !!

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I got excited to watch this, and had to turn it right off. Right off: "Looking into the interference in the election by THE RUSSIANS on Facebook..."

There was no Russian interference, and that is the most fake news. It was what WikiLeaks revealed about Hillary that changed public opinion about Hillary so people voted for Trump. The alt media took over the MSM in 2016: thanks to Facebook
edit on 26-4-2018 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
more evidence that the Democrat's don't really care about black people they only care about their agenda

if they cared about black people they would defend them regardless of their political views

That's so damn stupid. That's literally as stupid as saying that any criticisms of Hillary or Pelosi are "more evidence that the Republicans and conservatives don't really care about white people they only care about their agenda. If they cared about white people they would defend them regardless of their political views".

Of course a POLITICAL PARTY should only care about a person's political views & policies! That's the whole point in a political party! Going by your stupid logic, all white Republicans should've supported Hillary just because of her skin color. And all black Democrats should've supported Ben Carson or Herman Cain because of their skin colors. If anything, you're just showing that race is a deciding factor for you when selecting who to support politically, regardless of that person's actual views.

edit on 26-4-2018 by enlightenedservant because: typo

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It's crazy how easily you just ignored the facts about these women and resorted to an ad hominem attack (stalker comment). Meanwhile any little piece of evidence released about Democrats is hung onto like someone's life depends on it but anyone researching information on the shadiness of those who support Trump are "stalker-ish".

You sound like you're in denial to me.

You are, of course, entitled to your opinion my friend, but if that's the case, and I'm not saying that it is, you have to admit, at least it was a very, very NICE ad-hominem attack.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

THAT'S the one.

How is it that am modern "Sir Isaac-Newton" like this even learned to speak the English language?

Or walk?

Someone just came up with the idea and said "DUDE! Let's this modern-day brain-trust represent the Great State of Georgia"

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

He thinks an island floats on the water.

🤓

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
i'm confused. were you impressed by the part where they lied about getting contacted by facebook, or the part where they lied about getting paid by the trump campaign?

i mean if you're just impressed by their bravado and cojones in lying so obviously i get that. i mean, you are a trump fan.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
i'm confused. were you impressed by the part where they lied about getting contacted by facebook, or the part where they lied about getting paid by the trump campaign?

i mean if you're just impressed by their bravado and cojones in lying so obviously i get that. i mean, you are a trump fan.

Real coy.

This is about Hank Johnson.

BwaaaHaHaHa✅

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Isn't that the same Hank Johnson that told an admiral awhile ago that an island would capsize due to overpopulation?

Congressman asks Admiral if the island will tip over by adding troops!

Either way diamond and silk owned him.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Yes same hammer'n Hank.

The geophysicist that knows islands float.

😎😃

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
If Hank Johnson isn't Exhibit A in how elections are rigged, I don't know what is...

How this man gets elected is a mystery. As a black man, this sh*t is embarrassing. I mean, it ain't even about political opinions...

Of course, Diamond & Silk aren't a good look either.... I mean the fat & loud black woman image ain't nothing to be proud of, conservative views or not.

They kinda have to be loud to be heard over Mr. JOHNSON (GA), who kept talking over them as though he were the only person in the room.

RUSSIANS!

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

But I would also like to know which lie made by D&S that you support.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   
My facebook page was banned for a month, no explanation, real mystery to me. If that isn't censorship, I don't know what is.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join