It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will The Anti-Trump Crowd Concede That Trump Was Responsible For Korea's Potential Unification?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

It was not just trump. The biggest factor in this was not trump but china. China were the ones who also put sanctions on north Korea, and being allies, that was the turning point.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Will the pro-Trump crowd admit that Trump was conned when nothing comes of it? DPRK has made promises to disarm for decades, and never has. Everyone in DC but Trump seems aware of this.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Since Trump took office, NK has made peace with South Korea. Saudi Arabia has dropped its oppression of women. ISIS has been eradicated

The three gravest threats to peace and stability just dissipate within a year and people think it has NOTHING to do with Trump.

Go figure.

Iran is next.

Wake up folks. Things are changing rapidly.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Saudi Arabia has dropped its oppression of women.

Everything is fine as long as they'll keep dropping US bombs on the civilians in Yemen.

"It's the economy, stupid!"
edit on 27-4-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
The kool aid served was a strong blend for most. Some have idolized the Hollyweird, Music and athletic crowd who are all in for a certain future, that leaves the majority in the dust. Independent thought can't be had as it doesn't fit the plan they've been fed.

imo

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
The way I figure it, Trump has to get credit from the leftists and anti-Trump crowd.

I seem to remember when Trump was getting all the blame for "starting" WW III when he was first talking about North Korea. All the media certainly was blaming him for the certain Armageddon. He was getting it here as well.

So if he was getting all the blame then, it would be hypocritical to not assign all the credit now.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Since Trump took office, NK has made peace with South Korea. Saudi Arabia has dropped its oppression of women. ISIS has been eradicated

The three gravest threats to peace and stability just dissipate within a year and people think it has NOTHING to do with Trump.

Go figure.

Iran is next.

ISIS has been eradicated? Because the news has switched from isis, does not mean they do not exist.

Please tell me how trump "eradicated" isis?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Go figure.

Iran is next.

OK North Korea and South Korea are working together as there is a deranged lunatic in the White House and they don’t want a diversion war in their country to smokescreen Presidents Trumps many problems

These deranged lunatics have Iran in the cross hair next, and anyone on this site has known about their Middle East plans since just after Iraq

It’s frankly amazing that someone like yourself who thinks they are clued up on this deep state stuff is happy about the end goal Iran looming into operation

Russia have been eradication ISIS, they chose to do this in Syria under the leaders request and also to get the extreme fanatics that could target them in Russia on foreign soil so they can bomb them

Trump has bombed Syria twice targeting the rulers army , he’s carrying on the deep state stuff and you ignore him

You serously need to wake up and stop getting all your information from click bait sites and alt right liars

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Hmmm.... let's see. Tillerson mentioned talking with NK and Trump as I recall threw him under the bus saying it was a 'waste of time'. And now Trump is all giddy because NK wants to talk? AFTER they achieved their nuclear objective? This has China written all over it.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Go figure.

Iran is next.

Hilarious, you're sleeping while telling folk to wake up....

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

S. Korean President Moon literally gave all of the credit for these peace talks to President Trump. Peace talks that didn't happen under the last 4 presidents. The only people who are blind to it are liberals who are so blinded by hate, they no longer have the ability to not hate. Luckily, you are irrelevant at this point. President Trump is winning, America is winning, the whole world is winning. The only ones who cant stop losing are liberal haters. I feel sorry for you, its going to be a LONG 7 years.
edit on 27-4-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

ISIS has been eradicated

ISIS has not been eradicated by any means.

Despite the U.S.-led coalition making significant progress in curtailing the group's activities, ISIS terrorists are making a comeback in certain parts of Syria, especially in areas under the control of the Syrian regime of Bashar Al Assad

www.thedrive.com...

edit on 27-4-2018 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

South Korea's foreign minister has said she believes President Donald Trump is largely responsible for bringing North Korean leader Kim Jong-un to the negotiating table.
Speaking ahead of Friday's historic summit between the leaders of North and South Korea, Kang Kyung-wha told CNN that the US President had played a significant role in bringing the two sides together.
"Clearly, credit goes to President Trump," Kang told CNN's Christiane Amanpour in Seoul. "He's been determined to come to grips with this from day one."

from your link
I am shocked cnn would release this

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
If Donnie and his supporters need their participation award to feel validated, then give it to them. I know that you fear this will embolden them, but in truth it will not. When dealing with perspective disorders the answer is not telling "them" how they are wrong, it is much more effective to show how you are right. Include them in the process. Ask questions, be inquisitive, and understanding. "If I thought that way, I would be mad too" find what makes sense and focus there. All too often the divide is mislabeled and thus discounted as irrelevant due to our own fear and false dichotomy.

Mr. Trump, I applaud your courage and action in helping the korean peninsula take steps toward peace. The american people, and the entire world, look forward to your continued efforts in this endeavor.

The above statement would push unity and globalism.(not that I personally agree with globalism proper) but it would further the left's agenda better than "Trumps a nazi, lolz." Dont stoop down to the hardcore maga crowds level. They're shooting themselves in the foot with all the "we'll do what we want and f#ck your feelings" nonsense. Increased division increases resolve. Just my thoughts.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010
www.cnn.com...

S. Korean President Moon literally gave all of the credit for these peace talks to President Trump. Peace talks that didn't happen under the last 4 presidents. The only people who are blind to it are liberals who are so blinded by hate, they no longer have the ability to not hate. Luckily, you are irrelevant at this point. President Trump is winning, America is winning, the whole world is winning. The only ones who cant stop losing are liberal haters. I feel sorry for you, its going to be a LONG 7 years.

Peace talks do not mean peace will be achieved.

People are " jumping the gun " here. Lets just wait and see.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I think we all (including moi) need to remember that the goal is peace.

Not who gets credit or who gets blame, but peace.

Peace. Peace for all Koreans, peace for Japan, Hawaii, Guam, the US, CHina.

Who doesn't want peace?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I think we all (including moi) need to remember that the goal is peace.

Not who gets credit or who gets blame, but peace.

Peace. Peace for all Koreans, peace for Japan, Hawaii, Guam, the US, CHina.

Who doesn't want peace?

I'm pretty sure Bolton doesn't want peace....

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Who doesn't want peace?

The MIC. But yeah normal people want peace.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

They won’t give him credit for one thing, as their hatred for him burns white hot. The media has them programmed well to hate a man so much simply for a couple of off colour comments that we allmdomevery day. A hate so pure, for a man they’ve never even met. They're brainwashed. They do what the media tells them to and that’s it.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: ker2010
www.cnn.com...

Peace talks do not mean peace will be achieved.

People are " jumping the gun " here. Lets just wait and see.

holy crap man
when was the last time they had peace talks?

new topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join