It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will The Anti-Trump Crowd Concede That Trump Was Responsible For Korea's Potential Unification?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

It seemed to be one of your points:

Your suspicions would be reflected in your opinion as it adjusted to the election of a non politician.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Has the term everyone deserves a chance even
crossed your mind? How do I value the opinion
of a hater who by his own admission " Doesn't
have to answer to anything" because he isn't
even an american?

Your words

Not even sure I should continue but I am still here.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Maybe if randyvs and daskakik could make peace on an internet forum it could set the ground work for peace in North and South Korea. Then you two could take credit with Trump. Lol
edit on 27-4-2018 by Meniscus because: Grammer

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Meniscus

That was golden

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
Has the term everyone deserves a chance even crossed your mind?

Sure, but I can't figure out what you think me giving Trump a chance entails or how me giving him a chance, or not, makes any difference to the topic of the OP.

How do I value the opinion of a hater who by his own admission " Doesn't have to answer to anything" because he isn't even an american?

Your words

Well they can't be my words because I never said I hated Trump. What I did say was that I wouldn't have to defend not getting aboard the Trump train at some point, as you said here, because I'm not an american.

That is also much different than "Doesn't have to answer to anything".

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I don't have to defend anything. I'm not even american but, even if I was, I would not be just anti-Trump

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   

That was a response to what I linked:

But we all know Trump will never do anything good enough to get you on board and that is what you're gonna be forced to defend at some point.

Context is a thing.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Partly responsible, yes. Wholly? No.

If, and it's still a big ol' honkin' if. If this peace negotiation bears fruit that leads to an end to the Korean stalemate, there will be credit enough to go 'round to all involved.

Credit to both Koreas, which is where it belongs. Credit to the US, and all the other nations, who've been steadfast allies for more than half a century.

If. Early days yet.
edit on 4/27/2018 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I did misquote you initially but I disagree that
there is a difference.

Lets move on if you 're like minded ?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Well "anything" in "I don't have to defend anything." may have been a poor word choice but I thought it was understood that I was referring to having to defend not getting on the Trump train.

I think seagull made the same point I have been trying to make. "Credit to both Koreas, which is where it belongs.", with some credit going to the US and other nations for their support over many years. That is slicing that cake a bit differently than how the OP proposed.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Ya I don't even have problem with that. As I'm
sure you gathered I was posting from a low
tolerence level. I miss the good ol days when
when only politicians and the IRS were hated.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Kimmy ain’t crazy. Nukes are the only reason he’s not a gadaffi. He showed us he has em, we showed em we know and we won’t over throw your piece ofEarth, cuz you can fight fire with fire and you’ve proven it. Just be cool and keep em deep down below and we’ll be cool witch you. Welcome My son, welcome to the machine. Trump is getting shizzle done weather you can admit It or not. We came , we saw... oh shmiit, retreat! He’s got Nukes!
edit on 27-4-2018 by Starhooker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: PainGod

Anti-Trump crowd can't (outwardly) give Donald Trump or Republicans credit for doing anything good. They're already losing what little momentum they had, for taking seats from Republicans in November 2018.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
It seems to me that South Korea and North Korea have been working on this for the last couple of years...witness what they did at the last winter Olympics.. This isn't trump, this is North and South Korea working together without any outside interference or influence. And really only those two and make this work.

And yet the leader of S.Korea explicitly states that Trump played a big part in this. Who to believe? The leader of S.Korea or some anonymous dorks on a message board?

Pretty tough call there.

Watching the twisted logic play out is truly fascinating.

It's funny to read a bunch of Trump haters basically saying the leader of S.Korea knows less than they do about North/South relations and negotiations.

Never change guys. Never change.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Meniscus

I agree but I think maybe the leaders of SK and NK probably have more to do with it than Trump.

Also, the nuclear test site collapsing might have more to do with it than Trump.

Basically, unless you are set to automatically give Trump credit for everything that happens, you might actually take the time to look deeper into it.

And last but not least, it might not happen this time either.

And yet the comments by S.Koreas leader completely shreds this nonsense you call an argument.

TDS- it's a real thing.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Are the people here so stupid as to not see whats really going on?

Kim has a successful nuclear weapons program now. They do not need any more tests so they are now coming to the table to get sanctions lifted by giving up "nothing".

Nuclear tests and rocket tests are expensive and agreeing to stop testing them will earn a lot of imports. Kim isn't going to give up the weapons they are already in his arsenal and an effective deterrent against the US and our allies. Kim is doing a little walk and talk to get all the benefits he can out of now being a nuclear power.

Kim can now cross the border without fear because he has a nuclear deterrent. His predecessors wouldn't dare do that before because they would have been captured or killed. He is flaunting their new power with impunity.
edit on 27-4-2018 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Are the people here so stupid as to not see whats really going on?

Kim has a successful nuclear weapons program now. They do not need any more tests so they are now coming to the table to get sanctions lifted by giving up "nothing".

Nuclear tests and rocket tests are expensive and agreeing to stop testing them will earn a lot of imports. Kim isn't going to give up the weapons they are already in his arsenal and an effective deterrent against the US and our allies. Kim is doing a little walk and talk to get all the benefits he can out of now being a nuclear power.

Kim can now cross the border without fear because he has a nuclear deterrent. His predecessors wouldn't dare do that before because they would have been captured or killed. He is flaunting their new power with impunity.

The very same reason people don't understand what is going on here is the very same reason Trump was elected..... To me that is scary, it's not government that will be our downfall it's the #ing stupid people.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Even if NK and SK held a press conference right now and thanked Trump for bringing peace to the Korean peninsula most of the left wouldn't admit it. Doing so is too threatening to their world view. I honestly don't think they could accept it as real. The denial would be rampant.

post script - this is one time when I would gladly be proven wrong by the left, if they can do it...

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Here is the thing, if someone has nukes, you aren’t validating them by talking to them.

You don’t validate a fact by acknowledging it, it just is what it is.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join