It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will The Anti-Trump Crowd Concede That Trump Was Responsible For Korea's Potential Unification?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

You got that right. Geez..they ignore his tough stance against Kim and his threats. They say, "Oh, North and South Korea have worked towards reunification way before Trump got involved." Isn't funny how they IGNORE Kim's threats against South Korea before the Olympic Winter Games and the numerous incidents in and around the DMZ, with military and civilian casualties on both sides? Pathetic.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

"a bit much"

Not at all once informed. Is it odd for me to
assume you to be as directly related to the
topic as every one else? As indicated by your argumenttitive presence? Why even post
if at some point you can just cop out and
say" I'm not even an american". And WTF
am I even wasting my time talking to some
one only indirectly effected and with no
valuable input? Invaluable because your whole
perspective might be different if you were an american.

edit on Rpm42618v44201800000051 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Trump's "tough" approach was the catalyst towards this historic meeting.

Trump told "Fox & Friends" that his tough approach toward the North, and now his willingness to engage with Kim, had reduced the risk of nuclear war. He contended that North Korea has "given up denuclearization, testing, research" and that "we're going to close different sites."

North Korea recently announced it will shutter its nuclear test site and suspend nuclear and intercontinental ballistic missile tests, and Kim has indicated he's ready to discuss denuclearization. That marks a dramatic shift from the high tensions of last year, when in defiance of world opinion and despite intensified economic sanctions, North Korea rapidly conducted weapons tests.

Trump, who often accuses his predecessors of failing to address the North Korean threat, has argued that the only concession he has made was his surprise decision last month to accept Kim's invitation for a meeting — the first ever between the leaders of the United States and North Korea during six decades of hostility. "I never gave up anything," Trump repeated.

www.foxnews.com...

Critics of Trump seem to ignore this fact...

the first ever between the leaders of the United States and North Korea during six decades of hostility.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
We could flip this around and say is there anything on Earth that could go "right" - no matter how little Trump had to do with it, that Trump supporters won't give him credit for?

If you want to credit Trump for "getting tough" on NoKo, and resolving this, whatever.

He's an obviously corrupt, increasingly "losing it" (see this morning's rant, so unhinged that Fox/Friends, for the first time in the history of tv, stepped-in to cut off a presidential interview before he totally hung himself) and has accomplished signing a tax cut highly in favor of billionaires, and appointed lots of Federalist society judges bc all Senate rules favoring minority party status are now gone.

Congrats.

He's an embarrassment and will continue to be until driven from office in shame or walking out to applause of the suckers he's conned all his life.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scrubdog
We could flip this around and say is there anything on Earth that could go "right" - no matter how little Trump had to do with it, that Trump supporters won't give him credit for?

If you want to credit Trump for "getting tough" on NoKo, and resolving this, whatever.

He's an obviously corrupt, increasingly "losing it" (see this morning's rant, so unhinged that Fox/Friends, for the first time in the history of tv, stepped-in to cut off a presidential interview before he totally hung himself) and has accomplished signing a tax cut highly in favor of billionaires, and appointed lots of Federalist society judges bc all Senate rules favoring minority party status are now gone.

Congrats.

He's an embarrassment and will continue to be until driven from office in shame or walking out to applause of the suckers he's conned all his life.

The only reason Trump makes you feel embarrassed is because he keeps on winning so big, and doing such unheard of things, like fostering the situation to bring peace to Korea because he is Trump, and Trump means business and doesn't cower to bullies like Obama did. Trump doesn't snivel and just allow the world's tyrants to get away with their threats. Trump was more than ready to put the fatal head stomp on rocket man and be done with it.

The whole world saw this including Fat Kim, who got scared and smartened up for a change, knowing he was one day away from destruction.

This really infuriates Hillary supporters and anti-Trumpers because you can't win with the game you play against Trump and keep FAILING SO HARD.
This hurts really bad doesn't it? I can understand it, although I would never fall for brainwashing that has been successful against the left by the MSM like all the liberals who parrot almost every single outcry and petty whining points that they broadcast word for word.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

He's an obviously corrupt

I better ask first, are you an american? Either
way if Trump is obviously corrupt what label
do use for Killary?

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

I have seen other members, who are american, say that just because they are not on board with Trump doesn't mean they are pro-Hillary so my perspective is not different than those americans.

Just because I am not american doesn't mean that I am not suspicious of the US government in general, currently in the form of the Trump admin, because they do have a history of influencing things in other countries.

Also, my opinion is just as valid as yours or anyone else's on these boards and the points I have made are just as valid regardless of where they come from.

edit on 26-4-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scrubdog

Congrats.

Don't forget that Trump is actually DOING real things to help America, unlike Obama who pretended to be Bin Laden's executioner just for political points when he was fading hard politically. Unlike the Democrat party as whole who all put the big fakery into every claimed achievement, just like how CNN does things, using employees pretending to be victims on location overseas, etc. Hillary dodging bullets getting off an airplane, etc...

That is what hurts the left so much, is that everything they do is just a fake claim, while Trump is actually doing real things.
This is why the MSM has fabricated 100 percent of every scheme against Trump.

Shooting blanks is what the left is best at. How embarrassing.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Don't forget that Trump is actually DOING real things to help America,

No matter what Trump may actually be doing for americans, it has nothing to do with getting credit for the particular thing claimed in the OP.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: Scrubdog

He's an obviously corrupt

I better ask first, are you an american? Either
way if Trump is obviously corrupt what label
do use for Killary?

But Hillary...

Le sigh. smdh.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Don't forget that Trump is actually DOING real things to help America,

Actually, no. He's hurting the very idea of America, what it is, and what it has always stood for.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Never mentioned the vaidity of your opinion.
And if you' re really so suspicious you would consider trumps election by majority vote.
As a possible indication americans are fed up
with gov. by corrupt politicians. Instead of
claiming the gov. corrupt.
The gov. isn't corrupt without corrupt politicians.
So I don't buy your suspicious quack job. You
never even gave true change a chance. What
country are you from btw? And my opinion is
that your opinion has less value in this
discussion than anyone who is an american.
edit on Rpm42618v23201800000011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

"Will The Anti-Trump Crowd Concede That Trump Was Responsible For Korea's Potential Unification?"

No. No they won't. They'll credit Obama or Pelosi or Stalin or something.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Check this out! If Hillary had won, we wouldn't see history in the making, as shown in this photo.

WOW! twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

That was 8 years ago so what has happened since then?

All I'm saying is that it isn't just Trumps doing, because it isn't, and nobody should expect people to accept that it was. That is what the thread is about.

Its hard to ignore Trumps meetings with the South Korean Prime Minister, Chinas President Xi, and Japan's Prime minister. Also reportedly Pompeo's trip to North Korea. I think Trump may have been the one to bring them all together to help pressure North Korea. All that "crazy" rhetoric from Trump and Kim Jong Un's missle tests may have scared South Korea, China, and Japan to want to do something. But what? I think Trump went to each of them and said hey we a have similar interest. A peaceful denuclearized North Korea is one of them. Lets make a deal.

Its not that far fetched is it?

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

You did say my perspective might be different if I were american. I grew up in the US so probably not as much as you think.

The rest of your post really doesn't make much sense.

And my opinion is that your opinion has less value in this discussion than anyone who is an american.

That was what I got from your previous post so I'm not sure where you get off saying that you never mentioned the validity of my opinion.

Care to address the facts I brought up or are you just going to keep going after the player instead of the ball?

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Meniscus

It isn't just hard, it is impossible to ignore Trump's meetings and Pompeo's trip but it is also impossible to ignore the other times in the past 2 decades or so that SK and NK have put reunification on the table so it should also be impossible to say the credit goes to Trump.
edit on 26-4-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Short video clip of current South Korea and North Korea leaders meeting for the first time.
twitter.com...

Those who understand what is unfolding...the progress, and potential end result, are deeply moved right now.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Meniscus

He goes to each country and says North Korea is willing to talk Im willing to go to bat for your country during the talks. As long as you support America in our efforts to keep the pressure on North Korea. What concessions does your Country want from North Korea. America will walk away if said concessions aren't met and we can keep up the pressure. Its not that unfathomable is it.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

You must mean the fact you're the one who
called attention to not being an american? I"m
not trying to be rude but I don't see where the
facts you mentioned are aside from that.

There may be some confusion betwixt the
word validity as a member.

And the value I personally place on a
a non american. Not that you didn't disclose
the fact. Just the way i came across to me.

edit on Rpm42618v51201800000039 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join