It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will The Anti-Trump Crowd Concede That Trump Was Responsible For Korea's Potential Unification?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Yeah...OK. Wouldn't expect anything less from an anti-Trumper. Wish I could see your crocodile tears when Trump wins in a landslide in 2020.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Here is a joke that I think sums this up.

At an insane asylum one of the patients was up in a tree and would not come down.

So one doctor came out with an axe and yells up the tree, "If you don't come down, I will chop down this tree."

The patient says, "I don't believe you"

Another doctor comes with a chainsaw, he yells, "If you don't come down right now. So help me. I will cut down this tree."

The patient says, "You're full of it. Go away."

A few minutes later another patient comes out with a safety razor yelling, "I'm tired of your crap. Come down now or I 'will' cut down the tree!"

The patient in the tree visibly pales and proceeds to clamber down as quickly as possible.

When the patient is on the ground an orderly asks him, "When the doctors threatened you. You just ignored them. What made you take the patient serious?"

The patient says, "Those guys are doctors and are sworn to not hurt anyone. But that guy.... he's crazy enough to do what he said he'd do.

link   
a reply to: schuyler

I agree sir...anything can happen yet. This would be a good thing for the world and Korean peninsula if it does happen.

link   

edit on 4/26/2018 by shawmanfromny because: double post

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

No way will Seth Meyers recant his insane obsession ever. Neither the rest of NBC. As
thier over the top relentless attacks cloaked
with weak attempts at humor denonstrate.
Trump is the constant subject of every mono
logue and every joke. It's boring and constitutes
a disregard for patriotism and respect. While
maintaining their ignorance and arrogance in
total disregard for not only the peoples choice.
But just as much for a man fighting an up hill
battle against the slimy sickening politicians
every american should loathe.

It's not just wrong. It's disgusting to see from
these rich basturds. An outright and obvious
conspiracy.

edit on Rpm42618v45201800000017 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

I doubt it. I've seen a pic of Moon. He looks pretty lean. Bet Josh has him by 20lbs.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: sailormon

Ha ha you have your whole household
screwed up. Giving Kim over to common
sense and calling Trump a moron is not only
moronic it smacks of patriotic ignorance.
Take your brain washed crew over to NK
and don't come back. Go live under your
common sense hero. If you can still post
once you get there? Let us know how it's
work'n out for ya?
edit on Rpm42618v11201800000004 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
It seems to me that South Korea and North Korea have been working on this for the last couple of years...witness what they did at the last winter Olympics.. This isn't trump, this is North and South Korea working together without any outside interference or influence. And really only those two and make this work.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Really? November 2017:

NORTH KOREA'S WAR THREATS BRING CHINA, SOUTH KOREA AND THE U.S. TOGETHER TO AVOID NUCLEAR WARFARE

www.newsweek.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

Really? November 2017:

NORTH KOREA'S WAR THREATS BRING CHINA, SOUTH KOREA AND THE U.S. TOGETHER TO AVOID NUCLEAR WARFARE

www.newsweek.com...

Yeah do you think the US or Trump had anything to do with South and North Korea working together in the Olympics? Trump didn't do that. South Korea should get all the credit. We're doing stuff, but not at that level. We're not doing that.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

It wouldn't matter to you if he brought peace
justice economic prosperity and eternal
life to every family on the planet. Because
denial and pride overwelm you.

Ja ha Kims threats are negated because
olympics. It's scary that you can't even
see how pathetic that is.
edit on Rpm42618v39201800000027 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Yeah...OK. Wouldn't expect anything less from an anti-Trumper. Wish I could see your crocodile tears when Trump wins in a landslide in 2020.

I really don't understand why you people believe this is going to happen? He is the most unpopular president since Bush but you guys think he has the 2020 elections in the bag.

The next president could be anybody, just as long as they say they are anti-trump and that is probably even worse because their qualifications would not even be considered just be anti-trump.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
dailycaller.com...

This is pretty historic just for the fact that no sitting president has ever met a North Korean leader. 2 former presidents have, being Carter and Clinton. Ever. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright was the last SecState to visit I believe.

Many of you seem to forget that Kim Jong Un has only been in power since 2011. O tried to bring him to the table and instead they ratcheted up their program to the point they are at now.

Maybe Trump should see if Rodman can come along. After all, he has meet Un three times already.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

It wouldn't matter to you if he brought peace
justice economic prosperity and eternal
life to every family on the planet. Because
denial and pride overwelm you.

Ja ha Kims threats are negated because
olympics. It's scary that you can't even
see how pathetic that is.

I think you miss the point. All I'm saying is that South Korea has been working on negotiating with North Korea for some time now. South Korea got the North Koreans to unify for the Olympics. Trump didn't do any of that.

Trump might be doing other things, other threats, other sanctions, other negotiations with China etc.

You can't keep seeing things as black and white. There's a lot of Grey in the world and a lot of other colors. Remember this is about denying ignorance. The only thing that matters is truth. What's really going on here? South Korea is going on here.
edit on 26-4-2018 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: donnydeevil

Because you're still referencing the same
shlt that said he couldn't win the first
time around. But the people have spoken.
And they will speak again despite your
propaganda source. It's time to get over it
because he's making you look like the
morons.
edit on Rpm42618v24201800000027 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

His approval numbers are higher than O'Bozos where at this point in the presidency by 3 points.

www.rasmussenreports.com...

See the MSM used to use Rasmussen until they showed a favorable Trump. Now they are using CNN/WashPo/HuffPo since the Gallup polls are gone...

Now that Gallup has quit the field, Rasmussen Reports is the only nationally recognized public opinion firm that still tracks President Trump's job approval ratings on a daily basis.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Just keep ignoring China, you're doing a great job so far!

wiki

Kim-Xi meeting presents a new challenge for Trump on North Korea

Maybe the fact that Trump hired National Security Advisor John Bolton, has persuaded Kim Jong-un to give up on his aspiration on becoming a nuclear power.

Trumpets! Maybe Kim saw the latest GOT episodes as well? The name Bolton is pretty impressive on it's own, ya know.

#House Bolton of the Dreadfort
edit on 26-4-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Because you're still referencing the same
shlt that said he couldn't win the first
time around. But the people have spoken.
And they will speak again despite your
propaganda source. It's time to get over
because he's making you look like the
morons.

Actually I was one of those people, who thought he could win. Not because he was the better candidate but because no one was taking it seriously that he could win. A lot of people I spoke to were certain that Clinton had it in the bag, so why vote. Going to different this time around.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

His approval numbers are higher than O'Bozos where at this point in the presidency by 3 points.

www.rasmussenreports.com...

See the MSM used to use Rasmussen until they showed a favorable Trump. Now they are using CNN/WashPo/HuffPo since the Gallup polls are gone...

Now that Gallup has quit the field, Rasmussen Reports is the only nationally recognized public opinion firm that still tracks President Trump's job approval ratings on a daily basis.

Rasmussen (LMAO) a highly conservative biased polling site? What is sad about that it is a highly conservative site yet can't get better numbers for this fool. Fifty-two percent (52%) disapprove from a conservative biased polling site. LOL

Hear is a set of polls regarding the Direction of Country with an average of 35 percent approval.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Colors can be psychedelic and remain unseen
as you yourself just referred. So we always
credit the current administration. All you're
doing is nagating that now because Trump?
The guy isn't by any stretch my hero. But all
the boo hooing and bitching and moaning
has long been disgusting me. It"s ga damn
F@$×+÷% stupid beyond belief or anything
he has done. Get on Board with peoples
choice or stfu. Really!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join