It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will The Anti-Trump Crowd Concede That Trump Was Responsible For Korea's Potential Unification?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: randyvs

No, I'm not. The topic is Trump getting credit for SK/NK reunification. You posted MSM giving credit to Trump as proof and I said not everyone believes the news.

To hard for you to follow?

It's the South Korean Foreign Minister and President giving Trump credit, so there is that. It's quite the corroboration.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carabao

If I come off as condescending that is completely intentional and in my opinion justified.

I know, that's the part I'm having fun with! I'd even dare to say that you don't really care, either.

We are the Good Borg.

#WarIsFreedom
#VladTheImpaler
#XiJinpingPeng

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Already addressed.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: shawmanfromny

BWAHAHAHA

Oh that’s rich..

That’s the funniest thing I will read all week..

So how is Trump even partially responsible?!?!

Lmao??

Trump threatens Kim with “fire and fury” if he threatens another ally. Then 4 seconds later Kim threatens another ally..

The only way for trump to improve relations it to validate them as a nuclear power and lift sanctions..

Would that be a win for us???

Lol

Trump credited with North and South Korea talks -
CNN article
edit on 28/4/2018 by daftpink because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: daftpink

Your link goes nowhere and definitely doesn’t go to cnn....

So was it a mistake or intentionally attempting to lie???

Hmm??

link   

Hmm??

link   

Hmm??

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Hmm??

Seems to be a mistake. It appears to be the end of the entire link.
edition.cnn.com...

ETA: And as it has been said a few times already, the thanks that SK has for the US is directed at whoever is in the Big Chair at the time.
edit on 28-4-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Simple answer no. I think he deserves the Nobel peace prize if this happens. But I seriously doubt he would be nominated.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Found the article myself..

Even the article states “if trump can get NK to revoke their nuclear program it will be the biggest forign policy win since WW2”

And I agree with that..

However, NK will not be disbanding their nuclear program, Period and That has been the only win the US was interested in.

Besides that it is us lifting sanctions and letting him keep his nukes.. something ANY President could have done because that is letting NK win..

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

how do you know nk won't disband their nuke program. just because they hadn't in the past. maybe this time things are different. that there's factors at play the public isn't aware of. you don't know. we don't know. a lot of stuff could have gone on behind the scenes were not aware of. why are you so adamant that you know something for sure that nobody else knows.

maybe certain components of his nukes, components critical to the nuke actually working, have always been provided by other countries. maybe those countries have finally got the right kind of pressure or deal behind the scenes to compel them to stop assisting nk. that they've got a sweeter strategic deal now and nk is SOOL this time. plus their nuke mountain collapsed. they're kinda at a no win cross roads. factor that and a play to his ego by the CIA and maybe Kim jung in has a new vision for nk. NK being friends now with SK buffers them from outright USA attacks militarily. he now has a "reason" to claim he doesn't need nukes. trade can be partially opened up and to his people he gets to look like their most effective "glorious leader" usurping his daddies shadow. he wins, SK wins, china wins cause they dont have to deal with as much of NK troublemaking. the usa wins
edit on 28-4-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Oh if he gets NK to disarm its nukes he will absolutely get the nobel peace prize..

It ain’t gonna happen, but if he did it would be yuge. Lol

I just think it is laughable that people are pretending like trump has already won by them keeping their nukes lol...

That is Kim winning not trump..
edit on 28-4-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR
Maybe monkeys will fly out of trumps butt, but I doubt that too....

Because nukes are a “get out of invasions free” card..

The same way they are for every nuclear power on the planet..

If you have nukes the whole world has to pay attention to what you want and in a lot of cases is just the best bargaining chip in human history.

There is no scenerio where nuclear disarmament is the best long term choice for ANY country.. well unless all countries do it.. which ain’t gonna happen either.

I hope you noticed none of those reasons have anything to do with trump being a moron..

Every few years Kim pretends like he is considering giving up his nukes. The west gives him billions of dollars and lifts sanctions. Then Kim keeps the money and the nukes.

Wash , rinse , repeat.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Oh if he gets NK to disarm its nukes he will absolutely get the nobel peace prize..

It ain’t gonna happen, but if he did it would be yuge. Lol

I just think it is laughable that people are pretending like trump has already won by them keeping their nukes lol...

That is Kim winning not trump..

Hes having huge problems with his nuclear program. Hes looking for an excuse to stop it. China is worried now about continued testing. China told him to stop testing afraid of the damage it has caused. If he continues China will put a stop to it.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

two things. you completely ignored the possibility that new back room deals have potentially occured that could hamstring NK ability to rinse wash and repeat.

second, although you're not privy to this, and I'm not going to give any details, maybe nukes aren't the deterrent they used to be, that there are new things out there that severely reduce the effectiveness of that bargaining chip.

sounds like you have an opinion, but that you're not fully aware of some other factors at play. can't blame you for thinking the way you do. just advising that maybe you look past the surface of what's spoon fed to you on this one. do some research. maybe you'll find things aren't all they seem with NK in a strategic perspective these days.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

true chinas been their strongest supporter and even they've said enough is enough.

maybe NK can't produce all the components needed to make a good boom. some critical components. those components are purchased from other nations. Maybe those nations have their own compelling reasons to no longer assist NK. that its not their best strategic posture even if done clandestinely.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

1) No your pretending like there is any reason to believe that..

There is no evidence of this fictional backroom deal you are insisting on..

THERE IS EVIDENCE FOR THE “wash rinse repeat”.

your the one making the extraordinary claim, your the one who is required to provide extraordinary proof of that claim..

I don’t need extraordinary proof of the status quo.. it is the status quo lol..

2) BWAHAHAHA “you just don’t have all the information I do. Because I am sooooo smart.. I’m not gonna provide proof of this information though and instead will just say “trust me.”..

Lol

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Hmm??

Hahaha definitely not a lie or deliberate- have fixed the link now :-)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

“you just don’t have all the information I do. Because I am sooooo smart.. I’m not gonna provide proof of this information though and instead will just say “trust me.”..

that is correct.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

You know we don't do that here.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join