It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will The Anti-Trump Crowd Concede That Trump Was Responsible For Korea's Potential Unification?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra
Five 7’ tall Nordics step out of a craft onto the White House lawn, glorious in stature, their hair all quaffed to perfectly emulate the presidents... I’m talking goddamned identical, like some sort of weird hair cloning 3D printer technology.... can’t you just see it?

Can't speak for anyone else but in that scenario I'd have to give Trump the props.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Trump is already a very successful President in just 15 months. If he manages to bring peace to the Korean peninsula he will confirm himself as the greatest post-war President in just one term.

There is really nothing the bitter anti-Trumpers can do about it apart from continuing to hope for America's demise and failure on the world stage.

To answer the OP's question... no the anti-Trumpers will never give him credit because they are still way too hurt over November 8th 2016. The way they humiliated themselves leading up to that result will stick with them forever and most don't have the mental fortitude to take it on the chin and move on.
edit on 27/4/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: randyvs

So were the Warren and NIST reports. Sorry if it pains you that some people don't always believe the OS.

Flip flopping selectively where it suits you.
Your hateful slip is still showing. Join us
and be of good cheer. It's really cool liking
the only man in the world to take on all the
rats and rub their faces in his own crap. Lol
edit on Rpm42718v04201800000029 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Do you know what flip-flopping means?

In case you didn't notice I'm speaking about the CT scene in general.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Do you know what flip-flopping means?

In case you didn't notice I'm speaking about the CT scene in general.
ya you're off topic.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

Oh I'm the one who's obsessed! Buhahahaha
Gik gik hahaha. This is friking great like
a fun zone.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Having heard this and looked at the events at they led up the following can be stated:

The question is: Will the Anti-Trump crowd concede that Trump was responsible for Korea’s potential unification?

The reality is that it is too early to tell what will come of this. Right now it is the start of this stage, and ultimately until we see the signed peace treaty and the dismantling of the DMZ, we should remain cautious and careful of what goes on. Speculation is hopeful and it looks good, that the North and South are looking to end more than 50 years of war. And there are those in the region that would support this move, as it would help stabilize the region and show that the ideas of peace are far greater than that of an endless war that has accomplished nothing. This is not the first time or a new idea, as both sides have dreamed of either 2 separate countries at peace or a reunified country, for a very long time.

Appearances can be deceiving, and as much as many would like to think that Trump had something to do with this, the question is did he or is it a natural conclusion to a country that can no longer afford to spend that kind of money on a military to fight in a war that is held at bay by an armistice? Like say the end of the Cold War, where Russia had to concede that it could no longer afford to continue on in that path, trying to outspend and keep up with those countries against it, and it is a case of economics simply being the final factor for such. And as much as many would like to say Trump would be responsible, the reality is that any part that he plays in this will be small, very small. But then again big things often have very small starts.

Consider this, the USA has no ambassador in South Korea at this time frame, and only a military presence there. And that it appears as though the initial negotiations that are happening and going on, seems to be lacking the USA. So we are not sure what all is being stated or said, or agreed on, only what is being released as the 2 countries chose to release it. And for an official end to such, chances are that by the time the USA shows up to sit at the table, will already be agreed and decided on by 3 of the main parties involved and the only thing remaining would be for the USA to sign on the dotted line, take a few pictures. So with no seat at the initial bargaining table, and no official there to represent the US, and the only thing that was done was a tweet, how much credit should be given to the man?

This is a high stakes game, make no mistake. And here are the possibilities: If the US signs and peace is achieved on the Korean peninsula, then Trump’s part will be small and some credit given to him. However, if it is signed and then the North takes an aggressive step, Trump will get the blame for it. If the US does not sign, then Trump will be blamed for letting a chance to end the Korean conflict go by.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

We will see how popular trump is when he comes to England in July

I wonder if he will do a little curtesy to the queen like he did the king of Saudi Arabia

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

We will see how popular trump is when he comes to England in July

I wonder if he will do a little curtesy to the queen like he did the king of Saudi Arabia

How will see how popular he is in England? Is there a referendum on him? Or are you going to rely on funded protests you see on TV?

edit on 27/4/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

No, I'm not. The topic is Trump getting credit for SK/NK reunification. You posted MSM giving credit to Trump as proof and I said not everyone believes the news.

To hard for you to follow?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

According to randy, if it is on the news then it is legit.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Your posts are hard to follow dodgy.
I don't know if you gonna flip here
or flop there? Hater!

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I can tell you this. If Trump was the disaster
you wish he was? I'd stfu instead of
embarrassing myself in drowning persistence.
That's hate.

So what is Alex saying about all this?
edit on Rpm42718v49201800000030 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Nope.

China controls Kim, now he's playing nice with the South until the dumb/trump summit where it will be the trump show, making either trump or Kim walk away. Leaving the US looking like the idiots that messed up the fragile peace between nk and sk.

I find it funny that no one in the US understands why xi, kim and vlad has such great smiles on their faces.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carabao

I find it funny that you think you can
read smiles to your liking.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I find it funny that you don't understand that this disaster of a president is knowingly, or unknowingly serving two of the competing powers trying to wrangle global power out of US hands.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

And BTW...

Xi and vlad smiling is definitely not to mine or anyone that enjoys a minimum of freedoms liking.

Say what you will about the turbo capitalism of the US, at least it isn't a despotic cleptocracy. (yet).

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Of course I don't understand how to get so
much information from smiles. I admit
I'm new to that field.

edit on Rpm42718v32201800000059 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Xi and vlad smiling is definitely not to mine or anyone that enjoys a minimum of freedoms liking.

Good thing that you don't come across a tad condescending in the least.

Goodthink is great to have, innit? I think mine in better though, wanna give it a shot?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

If I come off as condescending that is completely intentional and in my opinion justified.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join