It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge rules New York City bar can refuse service to Trump supporter wearing MAGA hat

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
I barred a load of neo nazis once coming in my Pub with swastika tattoos, that caused a ruckus so we brought down Benson the dog lol.

Of course you did. If it’s not hats, it’s tattoos.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: TheJesuit

But a bakery can refuse to serve a gay couple.
That's just fine.

I think that you have that backward. I believe the bakery was forced to serve the gay couple. So basically the law says that whatever is PC is law.

There should be a knew series on television....PCLAW

aka pee claw!

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

New York is another liberal state,doing ignorant things,just like calif and other states,all this shows is how petty and childish Democrats are,no need to point them out,they speak out like it or not,result of having head up where the sun won't shine

so what does the tow truck driver say about the conservatives?? that's they are so strung out over their political beliefs that they would leave you stranded in the cold on the side of the highway not even caring for your personal health and safety?? because, well you know, the conservatives think that all those liberals should just die off and let them inherit the earth anyways....

If you in an emergency situation relying on a tow truck driver to do the right rhing is probably not a great idea, whatever their politics.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I refused a guy also who was a known pedo I bet you would defend him also.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

I think the court ruled the business owners have to follow state law.

The California bakery owner won.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

That's just fine.

No. Not in Manhattan, where this is taking place.

In Manhattan you can only discriminate against those that the liberal majority say you can discriminate against. Such as Trump supporters.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

If a bar had a habit of ejecting people based on their political beliefs, I'd probably just frequent a different bar. There is no use getting bent out of shape about their policy since it is legal; even if you don't agree with it.

Imagine if people said that we shouldn’t get bent out of shape about segregation and slavery since they were both legal.

Dude... Comparing slavery/segregation to being ejected from a bar for your politics is a rather EXTREME comparison. It really shouldn't even be dignified with a response, it is that absurd.

link   

Who else have you discriminated against because you have feelings?

link   

If a bar had a habit of ejecting people based on their political beliefs, I'd probably just frequent a different bar. There is no use getting bent out of shape about their policy since it is legal; even if you don't agree with it.

Imagine if people said that we shouldn’t get bent out of shape about segregation and slavery since they were both legal.

Dude... Comparing slavery/segregation to being ejected from a bar for your politics is a rather EXTREME comparison. It really shouldn't even be dignified with a response, it is that absurd.

I’m not comparing the two. I’m showing how ridiculous your logic is.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Hey. That's your call to make as the bar rep. No arguments here. As a bar owner or bar tender, your decision making process has to be different than mine. You have the bar's reputation, status, and profitability to think about. I'm just a dude looking to wet my whistle. So I agree with your right to make that decision, and I always have the right to go elsewhere if that decision is too upsetting for me to remain at the bar.

That's the beauty of how a free country is SUPPOSED to work.

link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

That's just fine.

No. Not in Manhattan, where this is taking place.

In Manhattan you can only discriminate against those that the liberal majority say you can discriminate against. Such as Trump supporters.

I hear the cross makers don't discriminate against Trump supporters. And their business is BOOMING.

link   

Just pedos and Nazis.
Also like I said when running a pub you don't want them in or you lose business.
So you would serve known pedos in a family pub? and let in a group of neo nazis at tea time on a tuesday when all your regulars are coming in from work?.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

What is it like going through life without feelings?

Cold, I bet.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

*eyeroll* So you think it should be illegal to eject someone for their political beliefs then?

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Just pedos and Nazis.
Also like I said when running a pub you don't want them in or you lose business.
So you would serve known pedos in a family pub? and let in a group of neo nazis at tea time on a tuesday when all your regulars are coming in from work?.

I’m not sure why they’d want to go to that pub anyways. Sounds likes it’s made for children and pantywastes.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

*eyeroll* So you think it should be illegal to eject someone for their political beliefs then?

No.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Just pedos and Nazis.

I’m not sure why they’d want to go to that pub anyways. Sounds likes it’s made for children and pantywastes.

What pub do you and your nazi/pedo friends go to?

I'd avoid that one.

edit on 26-4-2018 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

What is it like going through life without feelings?

Cold, I bet.

How does it feel going through life being led by them? Easy, I bet.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

Just pedos and Nazis.

What pub do you and your nazi/pedo friends go to?

I'd avoid that one.

Definitely not the politically correct ones. Less women there.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

So you don't believe your own ridiculous arguments you are making then.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join