It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conclusive Evidence of Explosives, Petition to Re-Open 9/11 Investigation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue
a reply to: kloejen

So ok... debris flew 370 feet, igniting fires in wtc7. Ok the sprinklers were out and the city's water system was damaged due to the collapse of the towers.
Somehow the firefigthers didn't think about pumping sea water from the very nearby ocean to extinguish the "uncontrolled fires" on the lower floors in wtc7. Why ? Was it because the decision "to pull", was already made, and any attempt to save the building was ignored from then on. Yea, who cares.. just let it burn... why?

They did

Apparently you don't realize how long it take to lay thousands of feet of hose line through debris clogged streets from the river to WTC

The force of the explosions at the World Trade Center had ruptured virtually every water main in downtown Manhattan, leaving firefighters with no water, and no way to fight the fires raging in the buildings left standing in World Trade Plaza. Since the Fire Department had only two under-sized fireboats, and its fire engines were worthless, the Harvey was now an answer to a fireman’s prayer.
Pulling up to the seawall in North River, the closest proximity possible to the World Trade Center, the Harvey set up alongside the Fire Department’s other two fireboats to begin her work. Fire hoses were quickly run from the Harvey to the World Trade Center, and the firefighters were able to put down the remaining fires, saving everything but World Trade Center 7, which collapsed later that day.
The Harvey worked non-stop until Friday night, September 14, when water service to the City’s fire hydrants was restored.

FDNY Fire engines bought since 9/11 now carry 5 sections of hard suction hose to draft water from the Hudson and East rivers in case of disaster

All pumpers now have 2,000-gpm pumps with five lengths of hard flex suction hose and special intakes for drafting. This idea stemmed from the water main collapses that prevented firefighters from flowing water at Ground Zero. Now, every FDNY pumper ordered since 9/11 can draft water from any of the nearby rivers and supply other units on the scene.

In addition to the damage to the water mains the internal plumbing, the stairway standpipes were damaged.

It was this damage which lead the FDNY command staff to order all FDNY personnel out of the building

It was too dangerous with fire breaking out and no water to fight them or protect the crews

What debris clogged streets...nothing but dust and some strangely burnt vehicles a mile away.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: Asktheanimals

You relized you posted a picture of a column proven to be cut by thermal lance during clean up.

And how does AE 9/11 Truth fizzle no flash explosives explained the ejection. Especially when collisions and a simple Newton’s cradle and the physics behind it explains the occurrence?

Newton's Cradle - Incredible Science
m.youtube.com...

Actually it has never been proven to be cut by a thermal lance.

It could have been perhaps...but since every picture taken directly after the collapse does not show any columns sticking up most of us would have to call bs.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: 727Sky

9/11 has served its purpose.

Dont matter if its ever investigated again as any ulterior information or conclusions that are surmised will simply be ignored buried or disregarded.

It's the next Pearl Harbour/false flag type scenario thats the worry these days, as chances are it will be nuclear or biological in nature.

It cleaned up so many loose ends. The Twin Towers were scheduled to have all the abestos insulation removed. That would have cost billions and decades in order to retrofit each floor one at a time. Then there were the investigation materials that were in building 7 and the Pentagon. People are already dying from the toxic dust that was released; firefighters, police officers, office staff. That dust was probably sucked into the air conditioning systems of all the surrounding buildings, so the exposure could be for decades.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

The topic of the thread is “Conclusive Evidence of Explosives, Petition to Re-Open 9/11 Investigation”. Can you cite credible evidence of explosives to warrant a totally new investigation into the WTC?

And what does the the way the towers fell have to do with there needs to be an investigation into the incompetence of the government concerning how the terrorists were able to carry out 9/11?

The people want an investigation on the buildings and how they came down, because there is an overwhelming part of the American population that doesn't believe the official government story. There is a plethora of evidence found online, that can be backed by credible sources and information from professional testing results....so if there's any question in the minds of the public, who are supposed to be represented by their Government, and especially if Thermite was found in the ashes or whatever, the people should get the answers they seek. It's "We The People", not "Us the Government". People pay taxes, people own the Government (supposed to anyway), so the People should get the answers they want, whether it is pointless or not. The People are the ones paying for it anyway. Back on point, you must've responded to the wrong post. I didn't say anything about buildings or terrorists in my post.....but there's your answer anyway.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

There is a plethora of evidence found online, that can be backed by credible sources

You need physical evidence not youtube videos.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

And without slam-dunk new evidence this petition is unlikely to go anywhere regardless of how many signatures it attracts. So I'd have to think there's something yet to be revealed otherwise this is little more than a publicity exercise.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

There is a plethora of evidence found online, that can be backed by credible sources

You need physical evidence not youtube videos.

That's why I asked, "who were the sources behind these new findings?". Certainly THEY would have the real evidence that could be laid out in front of a court. YT video's are irrelevant, and are only there to inform others, to garnish support. The videos aren't going to convict anyone, and understand that, but then... that would be a derivation of the obvious, wouldn't it?

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

I agree with you about needing physical evidence to prove anything...

Which is why many of us find it so incredibly disturbing that the government's main focus in the aftermath of 9/11, other than passing the prewritten patriot act of course, was gathering up every single scrap of evidence possible and making sure it disappeared and or would have enough chain of custody issues as to be utterly useless in a court of law....

Literally every step of the aftermath was almost like it was tailored to, first and foremost, make absolutely sure that nothing legally conclusive could come from any potential evidence.

At the very least, this looks incredibly bad and the federal government (especially federal law enforcement and the NTSB) should have known better!

Really that's being far more generous than anyone should be with an event this important that was this badly handled by people with the power of life and death over us like our government has.

When you actually look at it dispassionately though and the sum total of the way things were handled, it's really not possible without extreme levels of intellectual dishonesty and self deception to conclude anything other than there was a very deliberate and comprehensive effort to make CERTAIN that whatever the truth is, it cannot be proven!

That is a problem

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Independent scientific laboratory analysis of WTC dust samples showing the presence of high-tech explosives and/or incendiaries in the form of thermite or thermate.

Bunk.

If you knew what thermite was made from, it wouldn't surprise you that molecular thermite was found at the site where an aluminum alloy plane crashed into a building with 45 year old rusty (iron/steel) girders and exploded.

Go look it up.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc

Independent scientific laboratory analysis of WTC dust samples showing the presence of high-tech explosives and/or incendiaries in the form of thermite or thermate.

Bunk.

If you knew what thermite was made from, it wouldn't surprise you that molecular thermite was found at the site where an aluminum alloy plane crashed into a building with 45 year old rusty (iron/steel) girders and exploded.

Go look it up.

No, that's not the way chemistry works. Gordon Ross explains it very well here...

Now I will never claim to be good at chemistry but I know that if I leave margarine, flour, sugar and fruit in a cupboard, when I next open the cupboard I will not find a fruit crumble. Some mechanism is required to convert the ingredients. Similarly, if I take these same ingredients, set them alight and throw them out the window, I still will not get my fruit crumble. The mechanism must have some order

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

originally posted by: CryHavoc

Bunk.

Go look it up.

No, that's not the way chemistry works. Gordon Ross explains it very well here...

Now I will never claim to be good at chemistry but I know that if I leave margarine, flour, sugar and fruit in a cupboard, when I next open the cupboard I will not find a fruit crumble. Some mechanism is required to convert the ingredients. Similarly, if I take these same ingredients, set them alight and throw them out the window, I still will not get my fruit crumble. The mechanism must have some order

At least he says "I will never claim to be good at chemistry " which seems to have some basis. The thermitic material claims were hashed and rehashed many times over. The idiotic paint-on thermite claim is at least amusing. Unfortunately for the conspiracists, Steven Jones knowledge of chemical thermodynamics is lacking. His own data disproves his claim. Having many tons of a 'highly energetic material' in the dust says that the material must not have done much in the way of reacting. Careful analysis of the deadly paint-on thermite leads to....red primer.
Consider also that the claim that the underground heat is some evidence of thermite. The heat lasted for many weeks and moved outward from the collapse. Thermite does not burn for many weeks. Underground fires, fed by fuel from the towers contents is the source of the heat. So much for thermite.
Then we had the "quiet explosive" speculation. The perpetrators are either trolls or have absolutely no technical background. Explosive effects are the results of shockwaves. There are no quiet shockwaves on the planet.

I usually ask who will be doing the new investigation. Then I ask what if they find that there is no conspiracy and what will happen then. The answers I get from those that want a conspiracy indicate that they will demand investigations until they get the answer they want. Fortunately, saner heads will just let the petitioners petition away and keep themselves occupied and out of bars and pool halls. Petition signers will at least have the satisfaction of signing the petition so that it can be properly filed somewhere.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

a reply to: Asktheanimals

You relized you posted a picture of a column proven to be cut by thermal lance during clean up.

And how does AE 9/11 Truth fizzle no flash explosives explained the ejection. Especially when collisions and a simple Newton’s cradle and the physics behind it explains the occurrence?

Newton's Cradle - Incredible Science
m.youtube.com...

Actually it has never been proven to be cut by a thermal lance.

It could have been perhaps...but since every picture taken directly after the collapse does not show any columns sticking up most of us would have to call bs.

Let’s think about this? Thermite cuts are slow. The cut in a vertical column would start to weld itself together as the weight of the building pushes the molten gap together.

And yes, the most obvious conclusion of being cut by thermal lance hs been proven with individuals creating a time line of photos of the cleanup.

debunked-the-wtc-9-11-angle-cut-column-not-thermite-cut-later.t9469/

www.metabunk.org...

Never mind there are pictures of workers using thermal lances making the cuts. Never mind the truth movement’s claim the resistance of the building had to be removed floor by floor to achieve the witnessed collapse rate, so there should be cut columns throughout the entire rubble heap.
edit on 27-4-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 27-4-2018 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

No debris in the streets ...?

Barclay Street , north face of WTC 7

www.youtube.com...

I'd say lot of debris, rubble from WTC towers, burned out cars and buses clogging street

Now how would one lay a hose line in the street...??

Trust you have never tried to drag a large diameter supply line down a street ?

Always so easy from the basement ..........

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Full title of the article is: Citing “Conclusive Evidence” of Explosives, Families of Victims File Petition to Re-Open 9/11 Investigation

Maybe we will finally get some closure with the whole 911 story as a group of lawyers representing the victims and families of 911 have filed a petition with the U. S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York to restart an investigation into the crimes of 9/11. Notice they are saying crimes in the petition.. The petition claims:

The evidence that is put forward in the petition includes the following:

Expert analysis of seismic evidence that explosions occurred at the WTC towers on 9/11 prior to the airplane impacts on the WTC Towers, and prior to the building collapses.
Technical analysis of video evidence of the WTC building collapses.
Firefighter reports of explosions, and of seeing “molten iron like in a foundry.” The petition states that the presence of molten iron would require temperatures higher than jet fuel and building contents could create when burned, but consistent with the use of the high tech explosive and incendiary thermite or thermate.
The presence of previously molten iron microspheres, which have been established by electron microscope analysis of WTC dust samples, by both government and independent scientists, is another phenomenon that would be scientifically impossible based on the burning of jet fuel and office contents alone.
Video and eyewitness testimony of the ejection during the collapse of WTC 1 and 2 of heavy steel elements laterally from the buildings which would not be possible from a gravity collapse.
Scientific analysis, eyewitness testimony, and government reports confirming sulfidation and high-temperature corrosion of the steel found in the rubble after the collapse of the WTC towers and WTC 7, a phenomenon not expected in a jet fuel fire and gravity collapse but consistent with the use of thermate and high explosives.

After the petition was delivered, the Lawyers’ Committee delivered a press conference outside of the New York District Court, along with families of the victims.

stuff we have all heard before but as usual there has not been hard substantial evidence to get a real investigation started.. Will this petition go forward ? Will there be an honest ending to all the rumors... I for one do hope so..

None of the evidence put forward in the petition was presented or considered in the “9/11 Commission,” which was initially appointed to investigate the collapse of the towers. In the years since the attacks, the Commission has been exposed as a fraud, with many of its own members speaking out against the official story.

According to a 2006 report from The Washington Post, most of the people who oversaw this commission believed they were being lied to, and even held a secret meeting about referring the matter to the Department of Justice.

That is something I did not know...

www.activistpost.com...[/qu ote]

The real question is this....if this petition does NOT GO THROUGH ...WHO IS RESPONSBLE FOR STOPPING IT...LETS BRAND THEM AS THE ANTI-HUMANITARIAN TERROISTS THEY ARE...TELLING LIES ABOUT WORLD EVENTS AND DELAYING JUSTICE ARE CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.

Lets just watch and see where this goes.

Same with the killer cops and the other BS we have to see happen within the legal system....you must be vewy vewy quiet for we are hunting JUDGES now.

www.bing.com... FORM=VRDGAR

www.bing.com... FORM=VRDGAR

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Again, name one credible study for explosives at the WTC? Are you referring to the past fraudulent studies? That have been totally and repeatedly debunked?

Just name one seismic study that shows conclusively explosives used at the WTC? I thought AE 9/11 Truth claimed fizzle no flash demolitions? How is that going to create measurable seismic activity?

When there is no evidence of detonations powerful enough to cut steel columns from the WTC video evidence. If the is no physical, audible, video evidence of detonations powerful enough to cut steel columns, why is there seismic evidence?

The truth movement is built on fraudulent studies and contradictions with no proof based on the actual video evidence. Very telling.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   

And there was local seismic monitoring in Manhattan that shows no evidence of explosives used at the WTC.

Very good article, might want to read this....

A critical analysis of the collapse of WTC towers 1,2, and 7

www.implosionworld.com...

Basically outlines how the founding Truth Movement arguments concerning CD are BS.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I bet if you TRY to find the people who did the "wiring"
just before it happen you will NOT find them.
you will never find the dead bodies.
the dead dont speak. only the top people know they did it.

to melt the steel that much!
they must have use a lot of thermite.
and not one dinged up any Gold???

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I doubt they're going to get justice on the matter but it would be nice if they do. I wish them well.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

And there was local seismic monitoring in Manhattan that shows no evidence of explosives used at the WTC.

Very good article, might want to read this....

A critical analysis of the collapse of WTC towers 1,2, and 7

www.implosionworld.com...

Basically outlines how the founding Truth Movement arguments concerning CD are BS.

Building #7 was ...pulled...it was pre-wired and blown in the name of National Security.....this is the entire nutshell right there....everything was done to hide the missing TRILLIONS and other messy things.....it was ALL ABOUT BUILDING NUMBER SEVEN.....so I guess the seismic monitors didn't pick up that series of exposions either...maybe the charges are small enough or the energy is absorbed enough by the structure that it doesn't translate to those test levels.....who knows.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Why are the same people constantly trying to shut down any debate on this, that's all I'm asking.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join