It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton's email list, voter data, campaign software costing Democrats millions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hillary turning a loss into a win.

She gets paid off even when she totally sucks.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: xuenchen
I wonder how many "Ghost" addresses are on her "List"?

bwaaaahahahaha

💠

i'm sure you're on there, since you eat, sleep and breathe her every move

People can "know" about the democrat party being a nest of vampires. The trick is to not get bitten. Hillary is their Hag Queen even though she lost because she tried to walk in daylight, but kept falling down.

The DNC is like an episode of the newer Outer Limits show. Their life cycle follows the same pattern of old school vampires.

True story.
Sure, but are you calling out all the republican corruption, such as when Halliburton got most of the Iraq War contracts?

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

JellyBelly deflection.

L 😁 L

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

bwaaaahahahaha

💠

People can "know" about the democrat party being a nest of vampires. The trick is to not get bitten. Hillary is their Hag Queen even though she lost because she tried to walk in daylight, but kept falling down.

The DNC is like an episode of the newer Outer Limits show. Their life cycle follows the same pattern of old school vampires.

True story.
Sure, but are you calling out all the republican corruption, such as when Halliburton got most of the Iraq War contracts?

You should know by my nickname that I hate corruption no matter who or what political party they are in. I stopped all support of Bush when he broke his first promise, when he said "read my lips, no new taxes, then he raised taxes which is partly why Clinton won the presidency.
After that Bush did all kinds of ethically challenged things.

Now that you know this, are you going to begin condemning democrat corruption in today's era, or will you ignore it because you missed hearing the outcry 15 years ago when republicans used their positions to give contracts to their pals?

How about when Obama said who cares what anyone thinks, and just began writing checks for billions to friends and then they declared bankruptcy and they took the money and disappeared?

Lets do it right and condemn and punish corruption as it happens today, without any stipulations to what party did it, or without any need to find out if the messenger bringing us this news, condemned wrongdoing of people belonging to their own political party committed ages ago, or even a week ago. Right now the DNC under Hillary's direction is no better than Al Capone's gang of thieves, and they need your attention now. Or maybe they have become criminals because of how Halliburton and Bush used the Iraq war to make a fortune thinking they can do it too? It does appear so.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   

bwaaaahahahaha

💠

Yes. Nobody should ever talk about Hillary Clinton even though she's out there making headlines for herself because...something something.......she lost get over it.

As when she was First Woman (she's no lady) and SecState any and all criticism is unwarranted.

What exactly is it that makes people want to defend this disgusting and vile human being at every turn? What is it that inspires such loyalty that a valid article about Hillary (and clear corruption) brings people out of the woodwork to deflect any criticism on as topic that should disgust everyone?

Why are you basically carrying water for her? In this story? Why wouldn't this disgust you and make you mad?

It should. This sort of thing is exactly what's wrong with politics and here you guys are deflecting for her.

Baffling.
edit on 27-4-2018 by Carcharadon because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Bad enough for Democrats that we see newly released emails with classified material all over the place, now we find out the total hypocrisy of Hillary and the DNC.

Seems she has been "renting" an email list to the DNC !!

Alas, poor Yorrick.... I know from the emails and ads I receive that the Republicans do the same thing (because I spelled my name a bit differently to see where those lists went.)

You seem to be pretty unaware of how valuable these lists are, and how much people pay for them. This kind of brokering goes on at all levels (churches, organizations, agencies, etc, etc) and has been going on for decades. I suspect Trump's making the Republicans pay for his donor list... while helping himself to their lists.

...or might... he's not that media savvy, though.

Did you really just say Trump wasn't media savvy? Lol wut? Trump is many things; brash, loud, classless at times, vindictive etc.

But not media savvy? After such a ridiculous statement how can anyone talk you seriously?

That's actually the first time I've heard that statement. I don't think even CNN would make that claim.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: xuenchen

Hillary turning a loss into a win.

She gets paid off even when she totally sucks.

The mark of all great criminals.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   

bwaaaahahahaha

💠

True story.

Is that what this thread is about?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon
What exactly is it that makes people want to defend this disgusting and vile human being at every turn? What is it that inspires such loyalty that a valid article about Hillary (and clear corruption) brings people out of the woodwork to deflect any criticism on as topic that should disgust everyone?

Why are you basically carrying water for her? In this story? Why wouldn't this disgust you and make you mad?

It should. This sort of thing is exactly what's wrong with politics and here you guys are deflecting for her.

it is business as usual. she possesses a resource of value, she is being paid for access to it. she didn't twist the DNC's arm and force them to pay for it -- they saw value in it.

i have hard time seeing how that is 'vile and disgusting', or why you are so concerned about whether the DNC is getting ripped off, so i can only conclude that you deeply hate hillary for irrational reasons and will jump at any excuse to 'carry water' for that mindset that she is evil.

baffling.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

bwaaaahahahaha

💠

True story.

You should know by my nickname that I hate corruption no matter who or what political party they are in. I stopped all support of Bush when he broke his first promise, when he said "read my lips, no new taxes, then he raised taxes which is partly why Clinton won the presidency.
After that Bush did all kinds of ethically challenged things.

Now that you know this, are you going to begin condemning democrat corruption in today's era, or will you ignore it because you missed hearing the outcry 15 years ago when republicans used their positions to give contracts to their pals?

How about when Obama said who cares what anyone thinks, and just began writing checks for billions to friends and then they declared bankruptcy and they took the money and disappeared?

Lets do it right and condemn and punish corruption as it happens today, without any stipulations to what party did it, or without any need to find out if the messenger bringing us this news, condemned wrongdoing of people belonging to their own political party committed ages ago, or even a week ago. Right now the DNC under Hillary's direction is no better than Al Capone's gang of thieves, and they need your attention now. Or maybe they have become criminals because of how Halliburton and Bush used the Iraq war to make a fortune thinking they can do it too? It does appear so.
Oh please, my post history across every media medium shows me calling out corruption and bad practices across both parties. Yes all corruption must go.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
No, it's calling out a poorly phrased post that implies the DNC is somehow more corrupt, and it's followers more stupid or complicit. The RNC is corrupt AF too. When one writes as if it's just the D C, it obscures the truth rather than reveals. It can sound partisan.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join