It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton's email list, voter data, campaign software costing Democrats millions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Bad enough for Democrats that we see newly released emails with classified material all over the place, now we find out the total hypocrisy of Hillary and the DNC.

Seems she has been "renting" an email list to the DNC !!

Donna Brazile involved. Tom Perez involved !!

Capitalism inside the DNC !! Who woulda thought such a thought !!

Money Laundering !! 😁

H illary Clinton's email list, voter data, campaign software costing Democrats millions, report says

Democratic campaign organizations have paid or pledged to pay more than $2 million for key parts of Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign infrastructure -- including her email list and campaign software -- as the party ramps up a costly campaign to win back both houses of Congress this November, The Intercept reported Wednesday.

According to the report, the Democratic National Committee will pay Clinton's PAC Onward Together $1.65 million for access to her campaign resources, including voter data. The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee has paid more than $700,000 to rent the email list.

In contrast, then-President Barack Obama gifted his email list wirth nearly $2 million to the DNC as an in-kind contribution in 2015, the report added.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Not a very smart move by the Dims.
By way of comparison, that’s like another NFL team paying the Detroit Lions or Cleveland Browns for all of their vast knowledge of how to win Super Bowls.
You get a big zero in return.
Nobody in their right mind pays losers to help them win anything.
edit on 25-4-2018 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Funny it's not doing them much good. Why buy the losers playbook?

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Maybe they need to make sure their next Candidate,

Can walk up a flight of five stairs.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Bad enough for Democrats that we see newly released emails with classified material all over the place, now we find out the total hypocrisy of Hillary and the DNC.

Donna Brazile involved. Tom Perez involved !!

Capitalism inside the DNC !! Who woulda thought such a thought !!

Money Laundering !! 😁

H illary Clinton's email list, voter data, campaign software costing Democrats millions, report says

Democratic campaign organizations have paid or pledged to pay more than $2 million for key parts of Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign infrastructure -- including her email list and campaign software -- as the party ramps up a costly campaign to win back both houses of Congress this November, The Intercept reported Wednesday.

According to the report, the Democratic National Committee will pay Clinton's PAC Onward Together $1.65 million for access to her campaign resources, including voter data. The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee has paid more than $700,000 to rent the email list.

In contrast, then-President Barack Obama gifted his email list wirth nearly $2 million to the DNC as an in-kind contribution in 2015, the report added.

She also changed the DNC bank to hers in NY.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The DNC is supposed to be helping Democrat Candidates win elections !!

Instead they shift the money around and everybody skims a little on the way.

😎

Oh and they're busy filing lawsuits too, almost forgot.

💡

They're feeding off themselves at alarming rates !! 🤣

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

It's the revenge of the has-beens that never were !!

🤓

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I wonder how many "Ghost" addresses are on her "List"?

bwaaaahahahaha

💠

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

bwaaaahahahaha

💠

i'm sure you're on there, since you eat, sleep and breathe her every move

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Xuenchen just took it to heart: If you see something, say something.

edit on 25-4-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I guess the DNC wants that sucker list of people who will believe anything.
edit on 25-4-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I wonder if the DNC vetted the lists ?

They should have crossed checked the Social Security number death index.

Oh wait. Bet they found a bunch of "duplicates" !!

And probably some names that were registered Republicans in 1903.

😁😀

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Alas, poor Yorrick.... I know from the emails and ads I receive that the Republicans do the same thing (because I spelled my name a bit differently to see where those lists went.)

You seem to be pretty unaware of how valuable these lists are, and how much people pay for them. This kind of brokering goes on at all levels (churches, organizations, agencies, etc, etc) and has been going on for decades. I suspect Trump's making the Republicans pay for his donor list... while helping himself to their lists.

...or might... he's not that media savvy, though.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Ahhh the old standby

Make the jelly-roll comparisons !!

😎

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I'm sure it costs a lot of money if the Awan's were involved. Those guys took the DNC to the cleaners.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Here's the thing though guys, this practice is normal in politics, on both sides of the aisle. For example, the Louisiana GOP I believe bought such lists from David Duke. Not saying it's a good thing.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Exactly, both parties do this regularly. a reply to: Byrd

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
If you do a review of both parties you will find that numerous national, state, and local entities are buying or "renting" voter databases. It's factually true. I'm no fan of Clinton, but we also shouldn't single out the DNC or Hillary for normative political practices. Instead, if you don't like that call out everyone who sells, trades, or rents voter data and contacts, criticize and address it as a systematic problem.

edit on 26-4-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

bwaaaahahahaha

💠

i'm sure you're on there, since you eat, sleep and breathe her every move

People can "know" about the democrat party being a nest of vampires. The trick is to not get bitten. Hillary is their Hag Queen even though she lost because she tried to walk in daylight, but kept falling down.

The DNC is like an episode of the newer Outer Limits show. Their life cycle follows the same pattern of old school vampires.

True story.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I've been revisiting old news articles about Hillary's campaign saving the party after Obama pillaged and plundered their coffers... Interestingly, this claims that Obama gave the party his email list... but I read otherwise. That he kept his names and lists for his OFA group...

I'll have to keep this in mind and try to figure out what the truth is...

<<   2 >>

join