It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant sea serpent: incident at Stinson Beach in 1983

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Don't forget "Champ!" The Lake Champlain Monster.

Champ

Lake Champlain Monster

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

good point. I missed that. still I'm a bit skeptical of the dimensions proclaimed.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
never heard of modern sightings of these things, pretty cool

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox
Her daughter wasn’t at work with her, and didn’t witness the sea creature. Her daughter went to the site the day after and spoke to the media about her mother’s siting; thereby confusing ppl into thinking that she was one of the witnesses.

“she had gone home and told her children, “never to go in the water” down by Stinson Beach (and understandably so!). The following day, Marlene’s daughter had gone back to the site where her mother had been the day before, looking for her mother to talk with her. Although Martin was not at the site at that time, a group of reporters had gathered, at which time Marlene’s daughter apparently spoke to the press, albeit briefly, about the incident, and what her mother had told her.”

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
“Why should we doubt sea serpents. I’d like to know: the seas cover two thirds of the earth, and they are big enough and deep enough to hide any number of mysteries.”

great stories here www.denvermichaels.net...

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
found link on the Anomalist :

"A Photograph from 2006 Loch Ness Mystery

Glasgow Boy offers an intriguing photo taken 12 years ago at the Loch, which shows something elongated and dark moving on the water. Deblurring techniques don't give enough enhancement and the comments that follow it are the expected mixture of enthusiasm vs skepticism."

"Reclaiming the Loch Ness Monster from the current tide of debunking and scepticism. If you believe there is something strange in Loch Ness, read on."

"I can't really judge size on water, its not my speciality, but it was HUGE. It looked like a whale. I would say it was grey like an elephant with a neck that was swinging side to side over the water. That was really what it looked like, an elephant waving its trunk. There was a huge commotion in the water behind it. The thing was just massive. It was swimming back toward Inverness the way we came. "

"

See pictures and story here >>> lochnessmystery.blogspot.co.uk...

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
hey keeping this enjoyable thread going.

here is a link to a site containing several sea monster stories from Australia. the first sighting discussed is very detailed in the description of the creature. Interestingly many of the stories describe a giant eel like creature. could giant eels really exist? its plausible in my opinion and is something one should consider in regard to this subject. .

www.unexplainedaustralia.com...
edit on 3-5-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
It is very possible there are big unknown see creatures out there. It could have also been a smaller creature that got mutated so it kept growing. I do not discount anything like this unless I know the person personally and they are kind of nuts or are prone to creating things to look impressive. I've known more than a few people like that through my lifetime so far.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join