It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Hillary Had Classified Conversations About Israel On Non-Secure Server

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

New Classified Material !!

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: 35Foxtrot

Know who else doesn't know anything about handling classified material?

Donny boy. That's who.

Ha! I’m not defending Trump. Stop assuming you know anything about me.

I’m pointing out someone’s lack of subject matter knowledge and offering the opportunity for them to fix it.

Why did you reply to me again?

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

You are insane...

Hillary might have all the money she can ever spend, but I can assure you that the money means F***ing NOTHING to her nor is she anything close to happy at this point.

1. People like Hillary care far more about power than money, and at this point Hillary is beyond powerless.

2. There are far worse things you can owe to people than money, and Hillary's balance sheets when it comes to all of these things are very very far into the red.

3. Much of the money she has right now originated as prepayments for services to be rendered on election. While by the very nature of such transactions there is no possible way for people to get this money etc back... There's also no legal recourse to protect her from some "creditors" I wouldn't want to owe money to!

4. It's genuinely hilarious that you haven't picked up on the way Hillary now spends her days playing fixer and errand girl for all the really nasty people she's on the hook to. The most obvious example being her and Huma's recent trip to Goa just ahead of the combined UAE and Indian military strike team forcibly boarding a US flagged yacht to kidnap and drag a princess back to Dubai against her will which totally weren't related to Hillary's "vacation" at all!!!

Hill dog your fallen hero is no different from an import export business owner with an out of control nose candy habit "allowing" his corporate assets to be used by a smuggling ring because he owes so much money to someone else that he can't say no!

And just like that business owner, she will be used by all those she is indebted to with no regard to her well-being until she dies or her luck runs out.

It's shocking how people like you who are so "woke" miss something so blatantly obvious.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
try this for size

bigleaguepolitics.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Lumenari

You may be right but I rarely see them outside of their own threads and when I do its one-liners with no substance. Granted, I'm equally guilty of posting one-liners without very much substance but it's not every single post I make.

If I were a betting man I'd say the OP has just as many threads as they do original replies over the past few months and 90% of their replies outside of their own opening posts in their own threads are one-liners with barely any substance.

Just my opinion though, I could be totally wrong about my suspicions.

Look at Silly, which you have at times supported.

She wings in, crop-dusts the thread with one or two word posts until you can't even understand the thread anymore, because she seems to not understand how to click on the "quote" button. She utterly destroys the OP and it seems to just be OK with the mods.

Xuen has an opinion about something, posts an OP I can at least understand and replies in the thread.

I disagree with some of it, agree with some of it and can care less with about half of it.

However, it's still a thread. If you don't like the poster, don't click on the thread. Or if you do and don't like the OP, don't reply, star or flag.

Free will is pretty cool...

edit on 26-4-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Something about to break!

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: roguetechie

Hillary might have all the money she can ever spend, but I can assure you that the money means F***ing NOTHING to her nor is she anything close to happy at this point.

There is no way for ether of us to have any idea of how hillary is feeling.

You just want to believe this because it makes you feel better.
But how sad is it that you need others to suffer in order to make your self feel better.

Now personally I don't need hillary to feel good or bad. She has no power over me the way she does over some.

I only wrote my post to show xuen that just because you want someone to be sad doesn't mean they are.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
The extent of punishment she receives will be what ever we here at ATS lay upon her........cause the law, the authorities ain't gonna do squat. Her Touchy Felly husband Bill is still a free man. She's as crooked as a barrel of fish hooks.....,means nothing. She will still be allowed to write crappy books and get people to listen to her dribble.......all the while paying enormous amounts of money to hear her speak. She's like genital herpes.......really never goes away, you have to live with it till you die.
edit on 27-4-2018 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2018 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

The judge, for the "good of the people" just HAS to make an example, so others supposedly will not make the same mistakes...

This is needed for government and I think Killary is a perfect specimen, victim, patsy, whatever you prefer to call her... for this.

There are 2 words in the English language that have never and should never be conjoined in a sentence.

They are "Hillary" and "Victim".

Once together they may create a black hole or rip in the fabric of space/time.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: StallionDuck

The judge, for the "good of the people" just HAS to make an example, so others supposedly will not make the same mistakes...

This is needed for government and I think Killary is a perfect specimen, victim, patsy, whatever you prefer to call her... for this.

There are 2 words in the English language that have never and should never be conjoined in a sentence.

They are "Hillary" and "Victim".

Once together they may create a black hole or rip in the fabric of space/time.

I knew someone would enjoy that one

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The "But, but, but HILLARY" desperation makes me start to feel sorry for the far-right.

It's like a broken programming glitch.

Neither the left or the right cares much about Hillary anymore and anything she did that can be remotely construed as a crime, the Orange Oaf does worse at least once a week.

It used to be funny the way the right wing kept prattling on about a woman that isn't even running for office any longer, now it just makes me feel sorry for the right wing. Sad. It's like they are stuck in 2015.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Not a fan of this wicked Witch.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Please, enough already. How many rubles does one man need?

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Wow... Trump does worse once a week...

Really?

SRSLY?

Woooowwwwww!

*slow clap*

Such respect for the rule of law, such brave and unerring ethics holding everyone including your own heroes to the same standards you'd insist anyone else be held to....

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scrubdog
Jared Kushner is running around the world meeting leaders in private - something that even people who know what the hell they are doing do not do, they ALWAYS have a 3rd party "note taker" for such meetings - had year long access to the PDB (which has Top Secret-Special Access stuff) reportedly relayed some of the info to the Emirates, never did qualify for a security clearance (nor did MANY others) and you're terribly a tither about Hillary discussing "classified" material on her own server? Now?

Yep, you've finally gotten the Universe's arch-villian, Hillary.

Jesus, you people.

If you actually cared about law, conflicts, and security of information, you'd be every bit as upset about the shoddy practices occurring today.

Meanwhile, Trump offers to make himself "personally available" to screen materials seized from his personal fixer, whom we've been assured by Trump "won't flip" (flip? What about just telling the truth?) but Trump won't meet with Mueller bc Mueller is clearly on a witch hunt.

There are real issues happening in this country, but I do like how none of them bother you, eye on the ball, knowing that Hillary must be, Hillary and the black president, they both must be at the root of all this, it just has to be.

[Currently editing... I accidentally pushed reply]

Since he's passing along some information that means he doesn't care about other problems?

Past crimes should just be forgotten? Water under the bridge?

The only crimes worth seeing justice served is if it is "The Universe's Arch Villian"?

If Jared broke the law, I think he should be punished, same for Trump. That wouldn't negate the good things either of them did for the country, but, we can't stoop to the level of the other side and let them skate.

I guess Jared is in the process of being prosecuted for the crimes you described? Seems clear cut. He never qualified for it, yet was given access. The person or people who gave him and "many others" access should be in rather hot water as well.

And Do you have any Good links (I mean better than I could find with a Google search in about the same amount of time) to get me up to speed on the investigation or prosecution or whatever stage of the legal process the Kushner thing is at?

edit on 5/5/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/5/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join