It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Hillary Had Classified Conversations About Israel On Non-Secure Server

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: fiverx313
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Scrubdog
a reply to: underwerks
a reply to: Sookiechacha
a reply to: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Pyle

Dear Xuenchen, please purty please stop. TDS Lives Matter.

I assume you are using a #ty meme because you have no real response and are acting just like xuechen to somehow gain his favor?

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

You don't see me defending Hillary. She was never my choice and I don't defend a single thing she does or has done but the constant attack on her is nothing more than a distraction and excuse to ignore what Trump has also done, both in the past and present.

If only there was an "ODS" buzzphrase while Obama was president, I'm sure it would have been just as annoying as the lame "TDS" fallback I hear now.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Look ... she lied with her boots on 😁😀

Clinton Refuses To Say Whether Or Not She Wiped The Server

one comment....

She turned over all work related emails.. Except all of her work related emails..

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: xuenchen

Private server doesn't equal non-secure server. I don't think they've shown that Clinton's private server was hacked. In the meantime, almost every government server has been hacked!

And of course, we have Pres Drumph in the oval office giving Israeli secrets to the Russians!

If you're going to sit there and act like Hillary didn't blatantly use a hidden server and transmit CLASSIFIED documents on it, you're really, really a lost cause. Not to mention try to tie Trump, or Drumpf, as morons like to call him, and Kushner to it, you're pretty hilarious and just sound like you still have a chapped ass from the election, which you do.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Hillary and the rest are going to fry, you can bet your ass on that one. Trump does not take lightly to people downing him or smearing him. If you think he's not going to see to it that her and everyone around her who did illegal things is prosecuted, you're really, really underestimating Trump.

Hillary is number one, she'll go down first and the rest will follow. It's just going to take more than a year and half, may take 3 years before the swamp rats from the Obama banana republic presidency are washed out before it happens. He's going down, too, btw.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: The GUT

You don't see me defending Hillary. She was never my choice and I don't defend a single thing she does or has done but the constant attack on her is nothing more than a distraction and excuse to ignore what Trump has also done, both in the past and present.

If only there was an "ODS" buzzphrase while Obama was president, I'm sure it would have been just as annoying as the lame "TDS" fallback I hear now.

You might as well come on out and admit it ?
You do a lousy job of covering it up , anyway
Are you too ashamed ?

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Admit what? That I voted for Hillary and support her? Baha, you wish. She's a terrible person.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Now I'm crying too....... From laughing

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Private server doesn't equal non-secure server. I don't think they've shown that Clinton's private server was hacked. In the meantime, almost every government server has been hacked!

And of course, we have Pres Drumph in the oval office giving Israeli secrets to the Russians!

You really don't know anything about handling classified material, do you?

You also seem to be unaware that the president can declassify anything he wants and share whatever he wants with whomever. Link discussing this very issue.

Lastly, you don't seem to understand the basics of WHY government officials are required to use government servers beyond just security reasons. Please read up on it.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Didn't the FBI already look at everything? And found no laws were broken?
Yeah I thought so.
Unless...unless..Judicial Watch Some how got the thirty thousand deleted emails that Russia couldn't come up with? LOL

Hey trumps lawyer is pleading the fifth and trump just admitted live on Fox news that Michael Cohen represented him in the crazy stormy Daniels thing...
I love when he gets on tv and just spouts without boundaries. He's a trip.
He gives the prosecutors everything they need LOL.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

So where are they? If she was hacked way back in 2011 ,where are the emails? Someone for some reason is still holding on to them because.... Why?

I think it's pretty absurd to hold out a flimsy hope like that. It's been seven years.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Many of you seem ignorant to the power of Judicial Watch.

IGNORANT.

You know that 84 million she laundered that she was referred to for criminal prosecution by the BOARD OF THE FEC? Yeah, the FEC did NOTHING with it. UNTIL....

Judicial Watch! A private person (a member of JW) filed to the court a request to investigate this 84 million she laundered.

And now they bring you this.

But yeah, brush them off. They're only working to jail one of the biggest political criminals in history.
ha ha. So what happened to that case? Biggest political criminal... Hahaha.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

No. Where are they?

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Apparently you're not familiar with trumps imagination. Lol

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Neither relevant nor your business. Sorry...

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Prove it!

Oh that's right...
There is no proof.
Just flapping gums again.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 35Foxtrot

Know who else doesn't know anything about handling classified material?

Donny boy. That's who.
edit on 4262018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Hm, let's think about this for a moment; try not to hurt yourself.

Let's say you have information that is secret or that no one knows you have. Part of that information's value is the fact that it is secret or that no one knows you have it. Are you going to broadcast the fact that you have this information to the world thereby reducing it's value to you?

btw, here are some.
edit on 26-4-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: more

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yeah they "looked".

"They" being Comey/McCabe taking their orderz from zObama and zLynch.

Bwaaahahaha

But the classified laws have been broken.

And Democrats are waking up to the corruption.

😎😁

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No. Where are they?

The Russians crossed the DNC open server borders.

💡✅

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join