It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Hillary Had Classified Conversations About Israel On Non-Secure Server

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

MOAB Alert! See Message #1271 at: qanon.pub...

Code 187 invoked. Could be that a Clinton Foundation "hit" order has been issued?

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I don't think they've shown that Clinton's private server was hacked.

Maybe not with 100% certainty, but James Comey originally thought that it was, "reasonably likely," it had indeed been accessed by foreign actors:

You know, in the statement in which Comey said he had "not coordinated or reviewed this statement in any way with the Department of Justice or any other part of the government." It seems that the statement was in fact edited by one Peter Strzok.

She didn't have permission to operate government business on a private machine.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

edit on 4/25/2018 by TheLead because: Not important

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Many of you seem ignorant to the power of Judicial Watch.

IGNORANT.

You know that 84 million she laundered that she was referred to for criminal prosecution by the BOARD OF THE FEC? Yeah, the FEC did NOTHING with it. UNTIL....

Judicial Watch! A private person (a member of JW) filed to the court a request to investigate this 84 million she laundered.

And now they bring you this.

But yeah, brush them off. They're only working to jail one of the biggest political criminals in history.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
orange julius caesar has classified conversations about everything on his nonsecure personal cell phone

oh i forgot, that doesn't count for some mysterious reason

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
orange julius caesar has classified conversations about everything on his nonsecure personal cell phone

? BUT ?

what.about .. Russians !!

you realize these emails are recently released and have classified material right?

😎

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You really can't make that sh@& up .

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Why would you consider stupidity to be evil? It's just stupidity.

I've lost count of the moronic security decisions people have made at companies I have worked over 30 years in the IT industry. Emails on a private server.. stuff on a computer.. granting ridiculous permissions to people who do not need them.. whatever, people do this ALL THE TIME when it shouldn't be done. Mostly because they just have no idea how bad of an idea it is.

You know.. like Trump is now using his personal phone to make all sorts of calls to important people. Another stupid decision by someone who simply doesn't know better. Does that make him evil? Nope.. just stupid. Just like Hillary.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The OP is probably the only member on here that I'm almost 100% certain doesn't just post on here for fun or to pass the time. They have a pretty obvious agenda with every thread they post and the number of them that they post is abnormally large.

Either they have way too much time on their hands and live in their parents basement or they have some other reason for being here.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The OP is probably the only member on here that I'm almost 100% certain doesn't just post on here for fun or to pass the time. They have a pretty obvious agenda with every thread they post and the number of them that they post is abnormally large.

Either they have way too much time on their hands and live in their parents basement or they have some other reason for being here.

I have access to the internet, about 12 hours of free time a day to be on it and I make 100K a year in a demanding job. Which just happens to have a lot of small time spaces where I am sitting in a truck watching a gauge on a wellsite.

Now granted, I take up most of my time doing online classes. And catching up on Family Guy. And playing Guild Wars 2.

However, I could be perfectly free to spend the time posing on here.

If you want to, I can prove it by posting 14 clickbait topics a day from random sources... for months at a time. It just isn't my preference to do so.

Stop jumping to conclusions.... you are better than that.
edit on 25-4-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I see so many people on twitter, ats and forums in general respond with

'' you are a xxx bot ''

it is the lowest form of intelligent reply.. I mean, is everyone who doesnt agree with you now a bot?

ridiculous!

May Hillary rot in hell (and anyone else who lied and sold our their country)
edit on 25/4/18 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

he was kidding

he was kidding

it's a private joke

😎

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

ahh, cool i take it back apologies!

however i still see it daily all over the place and it grinds my gears

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

You may be right but I rarely see them outside of their own threads and when I do its one-liners with no substance. Granted, I'm equally guilty of posting one-liners without very much substance but it's not every single post I make.

If I were a betting man I'd say the OP has just as many threads as they do original replies over the past few months and 90% of their replies outside of their own opening posts in their own threads are one-liners with barely any substance.

Just my opinion though, I could be totally wrong about my suspicions.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

In what way? Please be specific. How many threads do I make on average? You can look at my profile to get your answer.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Scrubdog
a reply to: underwerks
a reply to: Sookiechacha
a reply to: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Pyle

Dear Xuenchen, please purty please stop. TDS Lives Matter.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Lumenari

You may be right but I rarely see them outside of their own threads and when I do its one-liners with no substance. Granted, I'm equally guilty of posting one-liners without very much substance but it's not every single post I make.

If I were a betting man I'd say the OP has just as many threads as they do original replies over the past few months and 90% of their replies outside of their own opening posts in their own threads are one-liners with barely any substance.

Just my opinion though, I could be totally wrong about my suspicions.

This is alt right fan fiction, just like every thread they post. These threads have a short life span and die out after a couple of days until a new "bombshell revelation" thread. It's an endless loop.
Reading these threads can be compared to people buying lottery tickets whole life and never winning anything.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

Blabbing like a woman was she?

When was Trump doing that?

Oh?! it was a leak?

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Pyle
Nice to see judicial watch still doesnt understand classification. One would assume that after all this time they would have figured it out by now but hey when you goal is to be a right-wing outrage machine why stop at facts.

You realize these emails are recently released right?

And that the government agencies do the classifying ?

BwaaaaHaHaHa

😄

Yep I am not sure Judicial Watch knows that though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join