It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Hillary Had Classified Conversations About Israel On Non-Secure Server

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

When you step back and look at her situation with the benefit of hindsight - she was destined to be the next POTUS, everyone around her would have been stroking her ego accordingly and she was conducting herself with impunity knowing she is familiar with The US Code and the Constitution and adept at manipulating same so suit her 'intentions'. Her security clearance as Secretary of State and breaches therein are a further testament to that - she thought that she was above the law.

^^That's her in a nutshell, she simply wasn't expecting (or was expected) to loose - especially to Trump, 2016 was meant to be a shoe-in for her.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

And yet still she sits free and happy and rich.

That most really bother you to know that.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Yup.

😎

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

And yet still she sits free and happy and rich.

That most really bother you to know that.

I'm sure she's very content living in her own private little Hell.

😂

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Yup

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

What makes you think she is in hell?

All the money she ever wanted, comforts, fine food and wines,and she still has a lot of real power in her circles.
I saw her laughing it up on her book tour recently. Plus people are buying the book she wrote and you know that must feel good.

Someone like her does not have the worries that you and I have.
I promise you hillary clinton will die a happy women.
Not becoming president was just one bump in a long long life of getting everything she wanted. Do you really think that she has just forgot all her past triumphs?

I am not saying that the winning she did all her life was a good thing for anyone but her, but I am sure when she thinks about her life , she smiles.

You might like to think she is worried about getting arrested. But why would a white rich ex whitehouse politician be scared of anything like that no mater what crimes they committed.
If she ever even sees a day in court her lawyers will get her off with a slap on the wrist.

I don't like it. But it is the truth of our capitalist system. As long as she didn't do anything to harm the banks she will be fine.

Hillary clinton is dinning on fine cuisine and sleeping on satin sheets tonight. How about you?

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
Do you really think that she has just forgot all her past triumphs?

I think Hillery wanted to be president so bad that nothing will ever make up for losing. There have been a lot of candidates in my lifetime that ran two or more times and lost each time. The difference is that they faded into the background and let the winners do their job. Hillery, for whatever reason, is hellbent to keep the topic in the news. Why else do we see so many threads about her on ATS? It isn't because we're obsessed with her. It's because she just won't go the F away.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

its pointless tryin to convert these clinton braindead swamp dwellers mate we have the proof and there reply is attack the messanger lol they are running scared, the truth is out there and it will be their downfall

just think back to howii text alert they have it all and they are running scared

stay strong

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The OP has been on fire lately. I wonder how they can make a living when they seem to be obsessed with posting thread after thread about the same subjects over and over again day after day?

Oh wait, I know one way.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

This is her "Hell"

Hillary transmitted material previously classified by other agencies.

And she "over-looked" her own obligations (by law) to automatically classify specific material she "originated".

Helps to know the laws.

The REAL laws, not Obama's.

She's the "." in ".com"

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
My God it's real !!

It's ALL real !!

Judicial Watch: New Clinton Emails Reveal Classified Docs, Clinton Foundation Connections

And goodie goodie gumdrops, there's MORE to come !!

These new classified and other emails appear to be among those that Clinton had attempted to delete or had otherwise failed to disclose. The documents are part of the November 2017 accelerated schedule of production ordered by U.S. District Court Judge James E. Boasberg. The State Department must now complete processing the remaining documents by September 28, 2018. There were 72,000 pages recovered by the FBI in its investigation into Hillary Clinton’s illicit email server. The State Department’s original production rate would have put the completion date into 2020.

💡🎁📣
edit on Apr-25-2018 by xuenchen because: 🔦

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Are you sure? Trump got raked over the coals for whispering something to Netanyahu that reporters couldn't hear. Hillary's gonna catch hell for keeping her back door open like that!

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

She can line up behind Comey and McCabe. They're being readied for a Federal Grand Jury first.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Nice to see judicial watch still doesnt understand classification. One would assume that after all this time they would have figured it out by now but hey when you goal is to be a right-wing outrage machine why stop at facts.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
The OP has been on fire lately. I wonder how they can make a living when they seem to be obsessed with posting thread after thread about the same subjects over and over again day after day?

Oh wait, I know one way.

I know, it makes me feel worthless when I post on ATS for free, like, my words are of no value. I should be getting the cash too - afta awl, eye can words gooder zan xuen sum thymes two.

- I don't even know why I'm laughing, because I'm serious about the cash thing - that'd be awesome.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Nice to see judicial watch still doesnt understand classification. One would assume that after all this time they would have figured it out by now but hey when you goal is to be a right-wing outrage machine why stop at facts.

You realize these emails are recently released right?

And that the government agencies do the classifying ?

BwaaaaHaHaHa

😄

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Apologies, all the advertisements made the page load extremely slow, I read through the text but apparently skipped over the link. By time the page loaded fully I thought I had read the whole article and admittedly was distracted by the titles of the other articles.

It does in fact show that these emails which the titles and headlines were unclassified for the purpose of the case were to remain classified until 2032.

I'm just disenchanted by all of this by now and want something meaningful to happen. I see patterns that suggest things, I see the potential in a lot of things I just want validity of action.
edit on 4/25/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Oh look !!

Here's one that actually says it's classified.

And she STILL had it on "The Server".

classified at the time !!

The "Golden" Batch !!

p.28 says sent from a .... wait for it .....

A Blackberry !!!

BwaaaHaHaHa

🎁🎁💡

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

Sometimes the best info is from "known" troll sites.

They hide things in plain sight occasionally.

😮

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Whatever eventually reaches our eyes, has most likely been added to the building mountain of evidence accumulated by the Inspector General. Hillary is as good as toast. I hope she and Bill keep traveling the world while they can. GITMO is very lonely.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join