It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Hillary Had Classified Conversations About Israel On Non-Secure Server

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
More reminders that once a dirty Democrat, always a dirty Democrat.

Hillary's eyes popping out now and she's feeling The SunBurn as the wheels crank and creek.

Article shows classified stuff all over the www unchecked.

I can spell and smell Espionage. Can you?

I think NATO found out too and did something about it !!

😁

BREAKING: Hillary Had Classified Conversations About Israel On Non-Secure Server

Hillary Clinton conducted conversations containing classified information about Israel and Middle East policy on her private email server, according to newly released documents.

As I have extensively reported, Clinton used a private unsecure email network — which she hid from her own State Department — to have wide-ranging classified conversations, and her server was breached by foreign governments. New emails have been obtained Wednesday showing that Clinton had even more classified conversations than previously known.

Judicial Watch announced that ten new classified emails have been recovered that she either hid or deleted.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Looks like a sensation piece by an iffy source to me.

Not that anything about her would surprise me.... I just won't be passing this along at a party.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Looks like a sensation piece by an iffy source to me.

Not that anything about her would surprise me.... I just won't be passing this along at a party.

Check the JW link included.

Never an obligation required !!

💡

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

edit on 25-4-2018 by network dude because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Wow dude you're posting more than any standard Russian bot that I've ever seen.
A1 propaganda machine
Are you a Chinese bot?

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

bwaaaaaahahaha

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Jared Kushner is running around the world meeting leaders in private - something that even people who know what the hell they are doing do not do, they ALWAYS have a 3rd party "note taker" for such meetings - had year long access to the PDB (which has Top Secret-Special Access stuff) reportedly relayed some of the info to the Emirates, never did qualify for a security clearance (nor did MANY others) and you're terribly a tither about Hillary discussing "classified" material on her own server? Now?

Yep, you've finally gotten the Universe's arch-villian, Hillary.

Jesus, you people.

If you actually cared about law, conflicts, and security of information, you'd be every bit as upset about the shoddy practices occurring today.

Meanwhile, Trump offers to make himself "personally available" to screen materials seized from his personal fixer, whom we've been assured by Trump "won't flip" (flip? What about just telling the truth?) but Trump won't meet with Mueller bc Mueller is clearly on a witch hunt.

There are real issues happening in this country, but I do like how none of them bother you, eye on the ball, knowing that Hillary must be, Hillary and the black president, they both must be at the root of all this, it just has to be.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Mongolian GoatMeat

Imported from Iran in exchange for Uranium.

📣

+21 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

? BUT ?

Russians !!

💡

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

The Fbi has been taking their time clearing the backlog of security clearance approvals for individuals.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

bigleaguepolitics.com...

How did you pass on this one??

Xuenchen, although I love your enthusiasm, I often have to question your sources. To be fair in this day and age I think all sources should be checked, but we don't often receive the Intel or data sets so we have to rely on the reputability of multiple reports and sources. Until there is corroboration no matter how high the potential I can't take solace in this.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hillary actually going to prison would be the worst thing to ever happen to you, huh?

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I'm now getting a clearer picture as to why she's a witch now - no human laws can save her ass - she's now going to try her hand at magic to see if she can make sh!t disappear.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Private server doesn't equal non-secure server. I don't think they've shown that Clinton's private server was hacked. In the meantime, almost every government server has been hacked!

And of course, we have Pres Drumph in the oval office giving Israeli secrets to the Russians!

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

Oh Look !

😎😁😎

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Private server doesn't equal non-secure server. I don't think they've shown that Clinton's private server was hacked. In the meantime, almost every government server has been hacked!

And of course, we have Pres Drumph in the oval office giving Israeli secrets to the Russians!

Yeah but the other emails were unsecure more than hers.

flying all over the www

📣💡

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I think most of those emails, flying around the web, are from the National Archives. Cinton's private server wasn't the real problem, her refusal to dump everything from her server to the National Archives is what got her in trouble, and where the whole thing started.

She wanted to pick and choose what documents would be archived. It doesn't work that way, as she sorely found out!

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

So she originally sent them to multiple unsecured recipients through a time machine?

I think some of these are part of the recovered deleted batches.

😎

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
In my eyes... It kind of goes like this...

You know how judges like to make examples of people in court? Sometimes people do stupid stuff that they truly regret and try their hardest to atone for without losing their lives in prison.

Doesn't matter.

The judge, for the "good of the people" just HAS to make an example, so others supposedly will not make the same mistakes...

This is needed for government and I think Killary is a perfect specimen, victim, patsy, whatever you prefer to call her... for this. An example needs to be made to thwart future crimes and dishonesty of our government.

Make an example of Hillary. She can be the christ of politicians. Saint Hillary, the martyr.

To me... She's just another corrupt politician who made enough mistakes to get caught. If nothing is done... You can just burn this mofo down because if nothing happens, all laws, all rights, all freedoms are worthless in this supposed country "Of the people, By the people". You can truly lose all hope and expect no justice for the people.

God help every single politician and government head when and if the people finally wake up. I prophesy no bunker will save any of their sorry asses.

So you see... it's in the governments best interest to give her up as a sacrifice... An example to be made of.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Again? Clinton White House files 'stolen' from National Archives: www.wnd.com...

While Hillary Clinton was secretary of state, the White House told her a two-terabyte hard drive containing records from the Clinton presidency had been “stolen” from the National Archives, according to emails released Thursday by the State Department.

Regulations from the National Archives and Records Administration at the time required that any emails sent or received from personal accounts be preserved as part of the agency’s records.

But Mrs. Clinton and her aides failed to do so.

How many emails were in Mrs. Clinton’s account is not clear, and neither is the process her advisers used to determine which ones related to her work at the State Department before turning them over.
www.nytimes.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join