It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson criticizes GOP campaigning against Clinton: She ‘doesn’t run anything’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
America would be far better off now if HIllary was President. Anyone that thinks the Trump administration is anything but a disgrace to the world is an idiot.

Could you explain why? (with links to fact too)

Maybe you forgot her "no borders for here to Brazil" statement, or her absentmindedly not knowing what a classified document looks like (even after being involved with the federal Government for 16 years at that point), or finger pointing and blaming everyone for her lack of campaigning skills (even with super campaigner Bill on her side), or...should I go o or do you get the idea?

My point is she would have been a disaster for America, and that's why most of the country voted against her, but if you have access to some alternative universe where she won, and it's doing better than here by all means enlighten us.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
America would be far better off now if HIllary was President. Anyone that thinks the Trump administration is anything but a disgrace to the world is an idiot.

☝️ there goes the 2020 election !!

🎁

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

But... but they have years of propaganda poured into the hillary Clinton narrative and they don’t have a black guy with a middle eastern name that’s a lay up for the trailerpark crowd.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Man, do I love me some Jim Jordan!

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

But... but they have years of propaganda poured into the hillary Clinton narrative and they don’t have a black guy with a middle eastern name that’s a lay up for the trailerpark crowd.

☝️ there went 2 million votes ✅

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Without hillary Clinton I bet the gop loses WAY more votes than that..

Trump couldn’t win the popular vote against hillary and had the best chance of ANY republican..

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
I like Tucker he is a cool guy, has a excellent WTF face to when his guests start being stupid too..

Yeah , perhaps he will join this thread with the WTF face....

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scrubdog

originally posted by: carewemust

Hillary Clinton personifies what is wrong in America that President Trump is fixing.

Exactly.

In your mind, she represents "everything wrong."

Therefore, she will never ever be not worth bringing up as a bogey-man when real attention is paid to a real problem within the Trumplican party.

That is why they continue to bring up stories about her, because you can't possibly hate her enough. And the more you hate her, the less you care about what happens if stuff really does come out against Trump - as we are seeing happen more and more frequently, but will not "know" until Mueller presents his findings.

Trump wants to "view" the "Cohen files" - which is really strange since Cohen is Trump's attorney (so we've been told), therefore, Trump should have copies of absolutely everything that Cohen has. I am an attorney, I don't know a single one that writes a single thing about a client that doesn't copy the client.

So, kinda strange there.

But, we should focus on Hillary, as she represents everything wrong with America, like her corporate ties to Goldman Sachs, Trump is fixing that by inviting G.S.'s Sr. Exc VP to the State Dinner last night, along with many other billionaires, including Rupert Murdoch, head of Fox broadcasting, and NO national democrats, THAT is how to "fix America" - destroy democrats in every direction, even if one has to use Russians to do it.

Sadly, you aren't the only one that likely thinks this way.

As one who is a southern redneck Christian flaming progressive liberal, I can tell that liberal sites don't spend all day talking about conservatives as the enemy - Trump? Yes, bc he is incompetent and corrupt, but conservatives? Nope. You are Americans, we will battle you politically, but not as "the enemy" - just fellow Americans.

Obama didn't shut out Republicans from State Dinners, and had Republicans in his Cabinet. But, I could go on forever.

Well said

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Tucker does, as others have pointed out, make an interesting and timely point. Hillary has no current involvement with any department of governance, has no current ability to effect policy, and more importantly, everyone who has even a passing interest in the nature of the political situation on the ground in America, is aware that purely because of public opinion, even amongst traditionally democrat voters, she is never going to be desirable enough as a potential leader, to win a presidential race.

She only got the democrat nomination in the first place, because the DNC conspired to screw over the candidate that there was an actual movement behind. People know that, and although they may even have forgotten it already, some little part of them knows it still, and even if a person could see their way to voting for her, it would not be heartfelt. There will be no massive movement trying to get Hillary back in the game for 2020. There will be a corporate movement, but there will be little to no genuine activism. She will speak to half empty rooms, inspire no one, because the people know her nature, that of the conservative, corporatist, pro-war, anti-liberty mindset she has adopted before when designing policy and pulling strings, despite the words she has spoken in interview.

The driving force behind ANY potential democrat candidate in the future, will be whether or not the people considering voting blue, trust the candidate, their motivations, their goals, their words and whether those words are matched to deeds. The people who would most like to vote blue in a US election, want things that she cannot provide, so even if she DID manage another run, there would be a massive gap between Hillary as a candidate, and the potential voter.

That being said...

She is a wrong'un. She is far from the only one in the democrat party of America, but she is a particular kind of wrong'un. My read on people who would ordinarily vote democrat, or could be persuaded to vote democrat rather than say, green, or for one of the more fringe dwelling left wing parties, is as follows:

The voters in question, want to vote for someone who is not like unto the republican candidate in any way. They want someone who will oppose all corporate power, separate wealth from power by writing laws restraining the things that money can buy you in terms of protection from prosecution, force companies trading in the United States to pay all of the tax they owe, by formulating law which prevents a company from trading in the US unless it agrees to have a US HQ address through which its taxes must run, rather than being resident in Ireland or wherever, just to avoid certain charges. The sort of voters I am talking about, do not want yet another leader who will take the nation to war for any other reason, than the immediate defence of the nation, against actual, full fledged, military invasion. They do not want leaders who will shy away from prosecuting war crimes against former administrations, nor do they want leaders who are more concerned with their backs being scratched, than they are with the quality of life enjoyed by the citizen. They do not want leaders whose attention can be purchased by lobbyists, by financiers, or who might be led astray by the efforts of any person to purchase their attention, and draw it away from the matter of dealing with the plight of the people of the country.

In short, they do not want a conservative democrat like Hillary. They want to KNOW that a vote for whomever runs on a Democrat ticket, will be utterly different to whomever runs on the Republican ticket. They want to know that there IS a choice to make, that the two cartels ARE running different games, with different end results. In short, most people who were thinking of voting Democrat last time around, were denied a choice. It was either corporatism in a frock, or, and this is the only thing I will say for Donald Trump, at least a blatantly, outwardly filthy corporatist hack with no idea what he was doing.

They were forced to choose between the competent confidence trickster, and the obvious grifter. Given the choice, I can almost understand why some flipped and chose the blatant hack, rather than the more subtle operator. Nothing disturbs and creates distrust, like a person you know to be lying, but does a damned good job of it, and Hillary is one of those people. Butter would not melt in her mouth, is a look she has perfected, because otherwise, she would have been strung up a long time ago.

And, if someone can find some solid dirt on that woman, which is unspun, absolutely true, and grounds for prosecution on its own, requiring no investigation to see whether further investigation is required, then she should be swung in the wind like its laundry day. But, and this is why she lost... shes a slippery devil, an untrustworthy, double talking snake of a woman. It doesn't matter that Trump is all that and a boat load more, because his BS is so unbelievable that people can at least accept him for who and what he is, almost as if his lies were so transparent that he may as well have told the truth, for all anyone would be shocked at its revelation.

But Hillary? Too much of an operator, too much the opposite of what she preaches, and the people she would need to convince otherwise, are too canny to vote for her.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scrubdog

originally posted by: carewemust

Hillary Clinton personifies what is wrong in America that President Trump is fixing.

Exactly.

In your mind, she represents "everything wrong."

Therefore, she will never ever be not worth bringing up as a bogey-man when real attention is paid to a real problem within the Trumplican party.

That is why they continue to bring up stories about her, because you can't possibly hate her enough. And the more you hate her, the less you care about what happens if stuff really does come out against Trump - as we are seeing happen more and more frequently, but will not "know" until Mueller presents his findings.

Trump wants to "view" the "Cohen files" - which is really strange since Cohen is Trump's attorney (so we've been told), therefore, Trump should have copies of absolutely everything that Cohen has. I am an attorney, I don't know a single one that writes a single thing about a client that doesn't copy the client.

So, kinda strange there.

But, we should focus on Hillary, as she represents everything wrong with America, like her corporate ties to Goldman Sachs, Trump is fixing that by inviting G.S.'s Sr. Exc VP to the State Dinner last night, along with many other billionaires, including Rupert Murdoch, head of Fox broadcasting, and NO national democrats, THAT is how to "fix America" - destroy democrats in every direction, even if one has to use Russians to do it.

Sadly, you aren't the only one that likely thinks this way.

As one who is a southern redneck Christian flaming progressive liberal, I can tell that liberal sites don't spend all day talking about conservatives as the enemy - Trump? Yes, bc he is incompetent and corrupt, but conservatives? Nope. You are Americans, we will battle you politically, but not as "the enemy" - just fellow Americans.

Obama didn't shut out Republicans from State Dinners, and had Republicans in his Cabinet. But, I could go on forever.

Yep. Keep focused on Hillary, she's the enemy. Trump will save us all..

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

No one cares about hillary cept hillary.

She just won't go away.

Which is a good thing, it reminds people of what might have been.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join