It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady of All Nations: “They will first have to perish by that flood, and only then ...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Dark Stars don't provide a light source to see, planets shrouded in dust are hard to detect unless infrared is used. Comets are invisible until they come in contact with the stars they orbit.

Our science needs a revamp in ideas and technology. Holding steadfast to stagnation only leads to the same. Unless the money is good, it seems, gotta keep those grants coming.

it would seem that you cherry pick, attack, project and use logical fallacies in order to hijack and shut down threads.

I gave you what I see, and you are hell bent, come hell or high water to discredit, and make sure that all listen to you. You never consider other points of view that do not align with your worldview, and vehemently attack other views.
I have seen your posting history in other threads. I really wonder if you are not a deep state agent working on disinformation or you really believe what you say. Or are you really afraid if our perspectives are true, and there was a massive crustal shift that caused the floods of the past and will happen again. That your comfortable lifestyle that you pored so much time, money and effort into, will be devastated by the timescale as presented.
I don't need to convince others, for I see with open eyes. If you desire not to agree, then fine. We shall agree to disagree. Attacking posters though, that needs to stop. Your level of maturity is showing.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
You cannot put it through a test based upon evidence analysis unless everyone agrees upon the definitions of acceptable EVIDENCE AND PROCESSES SUCH AS REALITY AND PHYSICS.....lol...here we go again....

Wait. You don't believe in Physics?

You consistently refer to science which we must defer to our first comment....you are redundant in your reliance on peer approved published writings as being the only representative writing we should consider to be science based...your definition of evidence is intertwined with this ..publisher controlled peer approved publication dynamic....and the People now know how his littlegame works...and we don't buy it anymore....lol....but its your Band and you can beat upon that olde drum for as long as you wish.

Yeah. It's SOOOOOO crazy of me to defer to people who spend their whole lives studying these things. Why would I ever think that would be a good idea? /s

This is fun though......what do you have to say to this.....LMAO....Oil is only a few thousand years old not millions and rock can be produced in years or decades....not millennia....lol...www.newscientist.com... cherry picking here ....lol...just some science.......www.youtube.com... about this fellas perspective....lol...how do you parse this one....yes this is sure fun.

I feel like you just made that up as your links don't backup what you are saying. Your Youtube link doesn't even work. Though, Youtube is one of the last sources I'd trust as valid source.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skada

Dark Stars don't provide a light source to see, planets shrouded in dust are hard to detect unless infrared is used. Comets are invisible until they come in contact with the stars they orbit.

Fine. That still doesn't mean one swings through our solar system every few thousand years.

Our science needs a revamp in ideas and technology. Holding steadfast to stagnation only leads to the same. Unless the money is good, it seems, gotta keep those grants coming.

No. Just because science doesn't agree with you doesn't mean that it needs a revamp. Your biases are just preventing you from discarding ideas that don't measure up to the evidence we have. Science, ESPECIALLY Astronomy, is discovering amazing new things all the time and constantly updating the way it views the universe. To say otherwise is pure ignorance and your own biases speaking.

it would seem that you cherry pick, attack, project and use logical fallacies in order to hijack and shut down threads.

Oh do tell. What exactly am I cherry picking? What logical fallacies have I used? And how have I attacked you?

I gave you what I see, and you are hell bent, come hell or high water to discredit, and make sure that all listen to you. You never consider other points of view that do not align with your worldview, and vehemently attack other views.

This is a discussion forum. It exists to discuss ideas. Do you honestly want an echo chamber of agreement and can't handle disagreement?

I have seen your posting history in other threads. I really wonder if you are not a deep state agent working on disinformation or you really believe what you say. Or are you really afraid if our perspectives are true, and there was a massive crustal shift that caused the floods of the past and will happen again. That your comfortable lifestyle that you pored so much time, money and effort into, will be devastated by the timescale as presented.
I don't need to convince others, for I see with open eyes. If you desire not to agree, then fine. We shall agree to disagree. Attacking posters though, that needs to stop. Your level of maturity is showing.

Now THIS is an attack and also a logical fallacy. Also, it is against ATS T&C to label another poster a shill or (in your case) a deep state agent.
edit on 1-5-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Actually it was not an attack or a logical fallacy. It was a musing. And I didn't "label" you. Again, merely wondering.
And I was discussing my ideas, you were the one attempting to attack and convince. You tend to push your convictions on a majority of the posters here that do not echo your agreements. Your sole purpose is to convince others that you are right, and they are wrong. Time will tell if either of us, or even both, are right in our thinking, ideas, and musings.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Actually it was not an attack or a logical fallacy. It was a musing. And I didn't "label" you. Again, merely wondering.

Lol. Ok. Let's go with that. Still a logical fallacy since I'm not the topic of the conservation.

And I was discussing my ideas, you were the one attempting to attack and convince. You tend to push your convictions on a majority of the posters here that do not echo your agreements. Your sole purpose is to convince others that you are right, and they are wrong. Time will tell if either of us, or even both, are right in our thinking, ideas, and musings.

If you think disagreement == a personal attack then you suck at logical debate and furthermore have some thin skin issues you need to work out. You are right that time will bare out reality; that's why I side with the fact that our solar system's planet's orbits have been stable for a good few billions years now.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

If you think disagreement == a personal attack then you suck
(Attack)

at logical debate and furthermore have some thin skin issues
(Attack)

you need to work out. You are right that time will bare out reality; that's why I side with the fact
(Not proven)

that our solar system's planet's orbits have been stable for a good few billions years now.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Skada

Whelp. There is no way we can continue this conversation if you think that disagreeing with you is a personal attack. Good day. I hope you work on those issues and get some thicker skin so you can discuss ideas impersonally without taking offense to someone disagreeing with you.

Me, I'm not going to change my ways and I will always challenge ideas I find to be silly, insane, or impossible. The only way to get away from that would be to go find a forum that promotes echo chamber discussions. Though that is just being closed minded.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Whelp. There is no way we can continue this conversation if you think that disagreeing with you is a personal attack. Good day. I hope you work on those issues and get some thicker skin so you can discuss ideas impersonally without taking offense to someone disagreeing with you.

Me, I'm not going to change my ways and I will always challenge ideas I find to be silly, insane, or impossible. The only way to get away from that would be to go find a forum that promotes echo chamber discussions. Though that is just being closed minded.

The same could be said for you not accepting ideas that do not conform to your world view. Silly, I can understand. Insane, well, I'm sure the people, at the time of Moses and that Jesus person, thought of these two people as insane. Impossible.... Now that one is an interesting divergence; Technology so far advanced from your understanding is indistinguishable from magic. Impossible is just a term for short sighted individuals that do not like to stretch their thinking, understanding, and perception.

Good luck finding that forum that promotes echo chamber discussions, you will fit right in.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

The same could be said for you not accepting ideas that do not conform to your world view. Silly, I can understand. Insane, well, I'm sure the people, at the time of Moses and that Jesus person, thought of these two people as insane. Impossible.... Now that one is an interesting divergence; Technology so far advanced from your understanding is indistinguishable from magic. Impossible is just a term for short sighted individuals that do not like to stretch their thinking, understanding, and perception.

Christianity and Judaism ARE impossible, so bringing up Moses and Jesus is kind of silly. If they existed, they were just regular people who, throughout the years were given demi-god status through a process of deification also known as apotheosis.

Heck it is theorized that Moses and other ancient prophets were mostly tripping on hallucinogenic mushrooms when they were having their "divine" moments. Jesus was likely just an average preacher who said some interesting things, held some anti-government beliefs, and was ultimately executed by the Roman state.

Good luck finding that forum that promotes echo chamber discussions, you will fit right in.

If I was looking for one of those, I'd be there already. I come to ATS for disagreement and ideas that counter my thinking. I just don't readily believe them just because they are alternate viewpoints. They still have to pass the smell test.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Christianity and Judaism ARE impossible, so bringing up Moses and Jesus is kind of silly. If they existed, they were just regular people who, throughout the years were given demi-god status through a process of deification also known as apotheosis.

Heck it is theorized that Moses and other ancient prophets were mostly tripping on hallucinogenic mushrooms when they were having their "divine" moments. Jesus was likely just an average preacher who said some interesting things, held some anti-government beliefs, and was ultimately executed by the Roman state.

I don't disagree. I was merely stating that some who are labeled "insane" may in fact be speaking truth that may be hard to swallow.

If I was looking for one of those, I'd be there already. I come to ATS for disagreement and ideas that counter my thinking. I just don't readily believe them just because they are alternate viewpoints. They still have to pass the smell test.

I presented my views on the subject. A flood happened, caused by a rogue planet that passes between our star and our dark twin every 3,600+- years whose magnetic presence is quite larger then our own that causes the crust to shift, the plates to tilt and grind causing world wide devastation; fire and brimstone from the greasy iron dust cloud fall to earth. The earth spins to a new orientation causing the cardinal directions to change and what was tropic is not, and what was arctic is not, polar melt happens after this causing more flooding. Then the poles slowly re-ice lowering water levels back to what they were.

We do seem to be getting more bolides falling to earth then the past, at least from my memory. Every day, the sun hits my office window (as it faces east). Not every day is the sun in the same rise as the last day, and then a few days later where it is "suppose" to be. I see a wobble. To me, this is the outside gravitational force messing with our planet.
edit on 5/1/2018 by Skada because: editing issue

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I don't disagree. I was merely stating that some who are labeled "insane" may in fact be speaking truth that may be hard to swallow.

Then evidence will bare that out over time.

I presented my views on the subject. A flood happened, caused by a rogue planet that passes between our star and our dark twin every 3,600+- years whose magnetic presence is quite larger then our own that causes the crust to shift, the plates to tilt and grind causing world wide devastation; fire and brimstone from the greasy iron dust cloud fall to earth. The earth spins to a new orientation causing the cardinal directions to change and what was tropic is not, and what was arctic is not, polar melt happens after this causing more flooding. Then the poles slowly re-ice lowering water levels back to what they were.

I know. This is impossible given what we know about gravity.

We do seem to be getting more bolides falling to earth then the past, at least from my memory. Every day, the sun hits my office window (as it faces east). Not every day is the sun in the same rise as the last day, and then a few days later where it is "suppose" to be. I see a wobble. To me, this is the outside gravitational force messing with our planet.

Anecdotes and personal experience doesn't necessarily equate to a trend.
edit on 1-5-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   

You have the correct hypothesis in place....ignore the disinformation agent...this is not just another poster trying to learn debate or dicuss....this is a paid schill....who constantly trolls threads when the good stuff comes up like it is here....lol...same olde schtick...same old trolling....same old attacks and baiting.....and this poster is a good compass to use to FIND THE GOOD STUFF as are several other regular disinformation sources who commonly band together or show up independently but still work together here on ATS.

Enough is enough......you heard it here first...Global Continental Displacement or GCD... catalysing Global Continental Displacement Waves or GCDWs.....its a new theory...begun right here....roll with it .Every single bit of evidence on this planet suppôrts this theory and no amount of debunking will erase it...debunking will only bring more light to the topic....trying to use bastardised science and bastardised peer approved published data will not work to debunk or erase this reality as it has worked in the past.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The apparition of Our Lady in Anguera, Brazil, that happens already 3 decades, several times a week

4.632 - Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, transmitted on 05/05/2018 (machine translation)

Dear children, I am your Sorrowful Mother and I suffer for what comes to you. The enemies of God plan to take from you great treasures of faith. Bend your knees in prayer. This is the time of sorrow for men and women of faith. Believe firmly in the Power of God. Love and defend the truth. Believe in the Gospel and defend My Son Jesus. Seek Him in the Eucharist. He is present in Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity in the Eucharist. This is a non-negotiable truth. Do not live apart from My Jesus. He loves you and waits for you with Open Arms. Say your Yes to His Call and everywhere witness your faith. I know each one of you by name and have come from heaven to call you to conversion. Do not retreat. What you have to do, do not leave for tomorrow. This is the message I am sending you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank You for allowing Me to meet you here one more time. I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

apelosurgentes.com.br...

4.631 - Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, in Brasília / DF, transmitted on 05/05/2018
Keep the truth. Where the half truth is, there is not My Son Jesus. You walk towards a future of great spiritual confusion. In many places the truth will be cast out and men will embrace that which is false. Do not retreat. After all tribulation, the Lord will wipe away your tears and you will see the Victory of God with the Definitive Triumph of My Immaculate Heart. ...
edit on 6-5-2018 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join