It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bronfman-Rothschild and NXIVM Child Trafficking

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Hillary Clinton Pal linked to NXIVM

Coincidence.

There are no such thing.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Friday May 4th Mack and Raniere will appear at a status conference.

Also of note:

Clare Bronfman has lawyered herself up with high-priced former US Attorney Dennis Burke. She might know her time is coming soon.

artvoice.com...

Some other interesting infomation here in the complaint -
www.courthousenews.com...

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

This is the problem. Bronfmans are who is paying for all the legal defense for these people and their pockets are bottomless.

Would be a shame if any of their assets were tied in with child trafficking funds and got frozen or seized by the US government 😯

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Just keeps getting weirder.

Where did they procure these torture and snuff films from?

Not only were they using hypnosis to brainwash people...

They had there own personal Dr. Mengle experimenting on the already brainwashed.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

twitter.com...

The Associated Press is running a full-court press to block any reporting on the associations between Bill and Hillary Clinton and NXIVM, the sex cult that sees its leaders Keith Raniere and Allison Mack standing trial for sex trafficking.

At a recent court hearing, former Smallville star Allison Mack avoided eye contact with fellow defendant Keith Raniere, the manipulative cult leader who allegedly had Mack and other women under his spell during his years of unencumbered alleged sex crimes. Mack’s possible plea deal could lead to incarceration for Raniere — who is being held without bail — and could collapse the entire house of cards around NXIVM that involves the Clintons and Senator Kirsten Gillibrand.

The AP is trying to discredit the well-documented NXIVM-Clinton axis by focusing on just one Internet story about the case, from a site that is not well known. This is a common tactic by the mainstream media — pretending that an entire controversy was caused by one blog post and then trying to smear everyone who reports on the controversy because that one blog post was wrong.

Can you guys believe all of this is getting so little press??

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

bluntforcetruth.com...

Clare W. Bronfman, an heiress of the Seagram Company business empire, allegedly implanted a “key logger” virus on the computer of her late father, Edgar M. Bronfman Sr., so officials with the NXIVM corporation could secretly monitor his emails, including his exchanges with world leaders and Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, according to court records.

The extraordinary allegations are attributed to Kristen M. Keeffe, who was part of the inner circle that ran NXIVM, a “human development” organization that has been described by one expert as an “extreme cult.” The accusations by Keeffe are contained in a transcript of a telephone conversation that took place last March between Keeffe and Barbara J. Bouchey, a former NXIVM executive board member who is facing computer trespassing charges in Albany that accuse her and three others of improperly accessing the corporation’s website.”

Times-Union passage ends

Interesting. You know what else is interesting?

Charles Hurt reported that in the spring of 2007, “executives and top associates…along with their family members” donated $29,900 to the Hillary Clinton 2008 presidential campaign.

Kirsten Gillibrand has also taken money from the group’s high-profile socialite member, and her father actually worked for the cult.

PageSix reported: “Nxivm’s biggest financial supporter, Seagram heiress Clare Bronfman, contributed $2,400 to Gillibrand’s 2010 special-election campaign, records show.”
PageSix also reported: The lawmaker’s [Gillibrand’s] dad, Doug Rutnik, worked as an attorney for Nxivm for four months in 2004 at a rate of $25,000 per month. “When he wanted to quit, he was falsely sued” on dubious grounds, said one source. “He ended up paying them back the $100,000 he’d been paid and signing a confidentiality agreement.’”

I know the keylogger has been discussed before but now it's actually in the court records.

This operation smells of tactics used by intelligence agencies to gain blackmail material on people and this cult has demonstrated that behaviour over and over again.

I am just waiting for direct ties to alphabet agencies to emerge.
edit on 7 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

nypost.com...

frankreport.com...

Points in story:

NXIVM is run and financed by Clare Bronfman heiress to Seagrams liquor fortune.

Brooklyn is now their headquarters.

With Raniere and Mack, both jailed on federal sex-trafficking charges, the cult is headed by Bronfman.

She’s the enforcer — the brutal one. Clare’s running the operation now, and she’s the most ruthless of them. She is managing lawyers and his case. Raniere is repped by firm of celebrity lawyer Ben Brafman.

Mack and other Raniere slaves moved to a “slave pod” apartment in Brooklyn Heights [near Joe’s Coffee Shop on the corner of Pineapple and Hicks]

Among them was Mack’s wife, “Battlestar Gallactica” actress Nicki Clyne — a Canadian-born slave member whose visa was about to run out.

Also in the “slave pod” was India Oxenberg who works at Plantmade an East Village vegan restaurant [as a Hospitality Manager.]

Bronfman, 38 is determined to keep the cult together until Raniere “comes home.”

What is wrong with these people? Is it possible these women are truly brainwashed and not in control of their own actions?

The remaining "rainbow garden" schools need to be shut down asap.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Shills are still trying to debunk the "child rape" theme while new revelations involve watching dismemberment and a man being forced to eat his own brains. And MSM tries to tell us its just a quirky hollywood sex cult, nothing more.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Yes!

I cannot understand the seemingly great wish of people to "debunk" the child trafficking part of these cases.

I think it's time snopes get exposed for what they really are.

The charges clearly read there has been child involvement and the msm is outwardly covering that.

I really do hope this doesn't end up getting swept under the rug!

twitter.com...

Link in tweet is a small pdf.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   

I been try' n a tell you guys like forever.

There are people in this world the Bible
calls "THE WICKED". You are all only
now beginning to see the world for what
it really is. Not that it makes me a prophet
or that we can even do anything about them.
But I'm not surprized by any of this. I can
guarantee you all you ain't seen nothin yet.
Quit ignoring scripture guys.

edit on Ram50818v21201800000034 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

She'll end up a "Surgeon Corporal"

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I have a hard time with child tafficking being an epedimic.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I have a hard time with child tafficking being an epedimic.

I don't see how any one could have a hard
time with it. But i do remember a time when,
if someone posed the question:

How many catholic preists do you believe
to be pedophiles?

Mv answer would've been very naive.

Now I ask myself:

How many judges, firemen, police officers
etc?

I can no longer afford a naive answer.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Here she is mentioned in Forbes:

Some 3,700 people have flocked to Raniere, 43, and Executive Success Programs, the business he created in 1998. Prompted by a potent word-of-mouth network, they include Sheila Johnson, cofounder of Black Entertainment Television; Antonia C. Novello, a former U.S. surgeon general; Stephen Cooper, acting chief executive of Enron; the Seagram fortune's Edgar Bronfman Sr. and two of his daughters; and Ana Cristina Fox, daughter of the Mexican president. Raniere's disciples say his methods sharpen their focus and give them keener insight into the motivations of others. "It's like a practical M.B.A.," says one follower, Emiliano Salinas, son of a former president of Mexico.

Make note, above, of one Stephen Cooper. Now check this:

Stephen F. Cooper (born 1948)[1][dead link] is a businessman and the current CEO of the Warner Music Group.[2]

Warner Music Group

Stephen Cooper became CEO of Warner Music Group in August 2011, replacing Edgar Bronfman Jr., who then became Chairman of the company upon Cooper's appointment.[3]

Wikipedia

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Clare Bronfman purchased one of the Fiji Islands last August

Mr. Gilmour started a business in 2009 called Wakaya Perfection which sources a range of organic wellness products from Wakaya, which Mr. Gilmour, 85, plans to continue to own and operate. Prior to that Gilmour founded FIJI Water, one of the country’s biggest export earners. The sales agreement between Miss Bronfman and Mr. Gilmour permit him to continue to spend time on the island, as he operates the business. In prior years Mr. Gilmour and his wife spent about four months on the island. He is a native of Australia.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Octopus tentacles reaching out closer and closer to Hillary and friends.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join