It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bronfman-Rothschild and NXIVM Child Trafficking

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating
I have been a member here for a couple of years. How do I get access to RATS? Do I need to ask permission or something? Is it an invitation only type thing?

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

edit on Thu Apr 26 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: ATS does not allow RATS threads to be linked

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
It's exactly this kind of thing that keeps this pile of child abuse going.

Dear God, I can't believe the depths the World has sunk to.

yes how dare people want evidence before they believe your fantasies. what iniquity!

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: frayedknot
I have been a member here for a couple of years. How do I get access to RATS? Do I need to ask permission or something? Is it an invitation only type thing?

Click on "Forums"...you should find that Forum among the Conspiracy Forums.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: nightbringr

Dear god I can't believe the depths ATS had sunk to

Then perhaps one should "move along" nothing to see here.

Love those head in the sand types.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: nightbringr

Dear god I can't believe the depths ATS had sunk to

Then perhaps one should "move along" nothing to see here.

Love those head in the sand types.

Just like I love those gullible, 'I believe any and all drivel I read ' types.

See? I can do that too!

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

twitter.com...

This makes me happy!!

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Rainbow Cultural Garden you say?

Hm, where have I heard that name before?

I would be willing to wager a sizable sum that many of the sealed indictments connect back to this NXIVM group.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr
It's exactly this kind of thing that keeps this pile of lies and defamation going.

Dear god I can't believe the depths ATS had sunk to.

It's exactly this kind of thing that keeps this pile of child abuse going.

Dear God, I can't believe the depths the World has sunk to.

The sleeping masses.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I bet you are right! I am hoping putting the long arm of the law around these fellows squeezes out some good info on their connections as well!

Fingers crossed.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: frayedknot

Click on "Forums"...you should find that Forum among the Conspiracy Forums.

I found it where you said it was, but when I clicked on it, it gave me a 404 bad url address. What's up with that?

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog
a reply to: Grambler

If light is to actually "win" over dark..we have to be just as tough as they are. And that means embracing the people who are fighting on the same side...even when...or maybe especially when...they are seeing a different perspective, than the one that has captured our own particular interest. Babies and bathwater, nonwithstanding.

Be well!

Very well said, Grambler! It makes me feel better too. And I also often star people on opposite sides of an issue when good, honest points are being made. Ultimately, we get to the truth by desiring to reach it in our hearts, without our own ego agendas corrupting it. You are absolutely right that our egoistic/social insecurity can be encouraged in us, to keep us divided, rather than united with the pure goal of finding truth (and justice.)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

yes how dare people want evidence before they believe your fantasies. what iniquity!

Throughout the threads on these subjects Ive noticed that you get really worked up over the fact that criminals and child rapists are being brought to justice. You're an angry little fella, arent you? Rather than attacking me and demanding "evidence" all the time, wouldnt your time be better spent helping to uncover crimes of those elites who think they are above the law? Isn't it about time someone exposed the Deep State cesspool?

Im sorry that your crush Hillary didnt get elected. But thats over. Let Go Buddy. Join the program. Love TRUMPs hate.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

if criminals and child rapists are being brought to justice, it's not because of a damn thing you're doing. that is pure fantasy in which you've made yourself out to be the hero.

perhaps you should find something better to do with your time than launch personal attacks when you get called on it?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

if criminals and child rapists are being brought to justice, it's not because of a damn thing you're doing. that is pure fantasy in which you've made yourself out to be the hero.

perhaps you should find something better to do with your time than launch personal attacks when you get called on it?

If, as you say, Skyfloating's cataloging of things amounts to nothing, you do realize just what that means about your little emotional outbursts, right?

You get so emotional about this particular subject, it appears.

Psychology has things to say about that, little of which is good.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Glad you made this thread. Others have picked up on it and are running with it, including InfoWars, Liz Crokin, John Miranda and well, it's everywhere now.

I only hope the investigation is continuing re: who's involved, who funded, who was aware of what was going on etc.

Could bring down a Bronfman and/or a Rothschild. Also Clinton GI connections..

Good work Skyfloating. I think this thread made a difference.

I guess we'll see...

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
Psychology has things to say about that, little of which is good.

lol... i'm sure you're a total expert.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
She’s realeased on bail

That court paper image looks suspect, her name looks like it’s been added to that document and it’s far blacker and also at a different angle to the rest of the text

This weak sauce doesn't even really deserve to be addressed, but I was bored, so I thought I would pound this to dust:

Actor Allison Mack was arrested this morning on an indictment unsealed today in federal court in Brooklyn charging her and Keith Raniere, also known as “Vanguard,” with sex trafficking, sex trafficking conspiracy and forced labor conspiracy. Mack will be arraigned on the indictment this afternoon before United States Magistrate Judge Cheryl L. Pollak. Raniere was previously arrested on a complaint and ordered detained. Raniere will be arraigned on a date to be determined.

Founder of “NXIVM,” a Purported Self-Help Organization, and Actor Indicted for Sex Trafficking and Forced Labor Conspiracy -
Department of Justice
U.S. Attorney’s Office
Eastern District of New York

From the Indictment:

Indictment - (direct .pdf link)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Coincidence.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join