It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bronfman-Rothschild and NXIVM Child Trafficking

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

'Sex cult' led by Smallville actress Allison Mack 'held wild parties on Richard Branson's private Caribbean island in a bid to recruit the billionaire'

Richard Branson claims to have no knowledge of what went on on his Island. Hard to believe. Maybe its also no coincidence that his Necker Island and Epsteins Island are just a couple of miles apart.

(post by MostlyReading removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

S+F

This is blowing my mind.

Also my dad would have me make him 7&7s when i was little.. That drink used seagram 7. Never buying that stuff again knowing the heiress connection to this. It's horrible whiskey anyhow.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

Thanks for clearing that up. Didn't know that's how the legal jargon works.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   
One day we every day folks will actually do something about these rich criminal families.
More than just gnashing and grinding our teeth online and relying on ineffective justice systems they have in their pockets.

I look forward to that day.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr

originally posted by: Skyfloating
These MSM reports about the Bronfman Family "disowning" their daughters and sons are, imo, nothing more than an attempt to distance themselves from the stuff coming to light.

Or maybe they were shocked their little girl was involved with such a cult as any parent would be?

The strings you are using to tie this all together are laughable at best. A Bronfman daughter was caught with a cult, so by association, the whole family is guilty? Say what?!? Oh right, and they are friends with the Clintons!

Damming evidence right there. You Pizzagate people won't stop until you've dragged everyone's name through the mud, it's beyond sickening at this point.

The Father was in the cult for I time isn't that what I read? Then supposedly dropped out.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: six67seven
I guess when you have more money than you know what to do with...you resort to devilish activities.

Sick SOBs

Well, it's not really just that. Pedophilia is how they control the world. It's their bread and butter. It's a necessary component to the control apparatus. They blackmail people. If you are not into kids, they will get you with a teenager, if you're not into that, they'll drug you.

Once a video surfaced of you basically sitting in a chair doing nothing and not even realizing where you are or what is happening, while an under age person is ordered to perform acts on you, nobody is gonna believe that you were drugged. Especially not by the kind of people you would have to accuse, and especially not when all the other circumstantial "evidence" pops up during the investigation. Even people here on ATS will say "I could almost believe six67seven was telling the truth...but then when they found all that stuff on his laptop, and that one girl from his past testified, it was just too much... I think he's making up the drugged story, and was just hoping we would never find out about that other stuff..."

Wouldn't it be easier to just, do what they say and the video will just never surface? It's like this, you try to disobey, they make your life hell and kill you if need be, obey, and they make your life, and those of your loved ones, heaven on earth. In fact, you are free to break pretty much any law you want. Unlike the commoners, you can experience true freedom, with one caveat: obey. It's not True freedom.. But still a helluvalot better than the version of freedom the peons get.

So, there may be many people involved in the procuring, training, and finally, disposal of, child sex slaves, who have no interest in the sexual aspects. They are simply doing a job that is necessary.

I think you are precisely right and on top of that, it is a huge profit-making business around the world.

I remember long ago a reporter who said he was asked to stay after what I think was a white house party for the "after party" at that time children and young teens were brought in and the reporter was being pressured to use the drugs and alcohol and participate. He said they clearly kept evidence on those who did and it was a control of senators and even reporters once you joined in. He tried to tell the world but no one would listen.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Sounds like they are raising Gaelen to be a world-class psycho.

Since symbols and symbolism and names seem to mean a great deal to these people and also names in the occult and even biblical world

The name Gaelen originated in Greece. It is both a male and females’ name. The originalmeaning of the name Gaelen is ‘gift of god’.

www.urbandictionary.com...

THIS is why humanity is the way it is, bottom line. You said.
"Since symbols and symbolism and names seem to mean a great deal to these people"

What you said, is... Since KNOWLEDGE seem to mean a great deal to these people"

The only reason they have control is because they have this knowledge, but most people reject it. This knowledge is just like a gun.. You can choose what you use it for, good or bad.
edit on 26-4-2018 by CosmicAwakening because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2018 by CosmicAwakening because: had to edit

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Interesting, late last night I ran across an article about this on snapchat (yea yea, I know but sometimes it's interesting to see what goes on at the surface level).

Apparently, in the article on their discovery side they implicated Mack had been trying to recruit Emma Watson, and Kelly Clarkson to a "Womens empowerment group".

Mach was messaging both celebs via public twitter, so I wonder if those tweets are still there.

I'll have to go diggings.

Too bad I can't get back to the article on snapchat, was rather juicy but it didn't say anything about Mach's boss being in jail it said he was hiding in Mexico, and other people had recently 'moved' there in the last month or two..

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Odd thought..

Would Epstein be tied in with this than, as he is a Clinton friend?

Fits his mode.

This could go very, very deep.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
Odd thought..

Fits his mode.

Not only Epstein.

Many of the celebrities who resigned over "sexual misconduct" were close to Hillary Clinton (prime example: Weinstein)

They are all members of the same Club, protecting each other.

Once Hillary lost the election, their House of Cards came tumbling down.

Hundreds of "sexual misconduct" resignations, unprecedented in History.

I had been watching how Lynn de Rothschild and her pal Hillary, deleted celebrities they had been following from their twitter accounst every time one of them got arrested or resigned over "sexual misconduct".

Right now they think they can contain it, because their MSM is underreporting and misreporting. We'll see about that.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Shhh

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

And the mob:

The Post did not mention that Mrs. McCain’s father was a highly-placed fixture in the Arizona branch of the national organized crime syndicate: He was the chief henchman of the late Kemper Marley, Arizona point man for infamous mob chief Meyer Lansky and his powerful partners-in-crime, the super-rich Bronfman family of Montreal.

In that capacity—for 40 years until his death in 1990—Marley was undisputed political boss of Arizona, acting as the behind-the-scenes power over both the Republican and Democratic parties.

As such, his wealth and connections played the primary role in advancing John McCain’s political career from the start.

To repeat: McCain’s father-in-law was the top lieutenant for Kemper Marley, the Lansky syndicate’s chief Arizona operative who acted, in turn, as the front man for the Bronfman family—key players in the Lansky syndicate.

During Prohibition, the Canadian-based Bronfmans supplied—and thus controlled—the “spigot” of liquor funneled to Lansky syndicate functionaries in the United States, including Al Capone in Chicago.

Now It’s The Post Covering Up John McCain’s Mob Connections

No wonder they don't say his name.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: six67seven
I guess when you have more money than you know what to do with...you resort to devilish activities.

Sick SOBs

Well, it's not really just that. Pedophilia is how they control the world. It's their bread and butter. It's a necessary component to the control apparatus. They blackmail people. If you are not into kids, they will get you with a teenager, if you're not into that, they'll drug you.

Once a video surfaced of you basically sitting in a chair doing nothing and not even realizing where you are or what is happening, while an under age person is ordered to perform acts on you, nobody is gonna believe that you were drugged. Especially not by the kind of people you would have to accuse, and especially not when all the other circumstantial "evidence" pops up during the investigation. Even people here on ATS will say "I could almost believe six67seven was telling the truth...but then when they found all that stuff on his laptop, and that one girl from his past testified, it was just too much... I think he's making up the drugged story, and was just hoping we would never find out about that other stuff..."

Wouldn't it be easier to just, do what they say and the video will just never surface? It's like this, you try to disobey, they make your life hell and kill you if need be, obey, and they make your life, and those of your loved ones, heaven on earth. In fact, you are free to break pretty much any law you want. Unlike the commoners, you can experience true freedom, with one caveat: obey. It's not True freedom.. But still a helluvalot better than the version of freedom the peons get.

So, there may be many people involved in the procuring, training, and finally, disposal of, child sex slaves, who have no interest in the sexual aspects. They are simply doing a job that is necessary.

I think you are precisely right and on top of that, it is a huge profit-making business around the world.

I remember long ago a reporter who said he was asked to stay after what I think was a white house party for the "after party" at that time children and young teens were brought in and the reporter was being pressured to use the drugs and alcohol and participate. He said they clearly kept evidence on those who did and it was a control of senators and even reporters once you joined in. He tried to tell the world but no one would listen.

It's exactly this kind of thing that keeps this pile of lies and defamation going.

You 'long ago remember a reporter' who supposedly saw young kids being herded into the White House to be what im assuming you are implying to be raped by drug addled reporters and politicians. But can you name this reporter? Not a chance. Provide any proof? A link? Anything other than your supposed memory? Nope.

So other, gullible people like yourself will read this, and two months later will swear they read an article by some reporter they can't remember being at the White House witnessing the president sacrificing babies to Cthulhu or some such drivel.

Do you realize how insane it is to believe the white house hosts parties with drugs and children to be raped? Do you seriously think people wouldn't find out en masse?

Dear god I can't believe the depths ATS had sunk to.
edit on 26-4-2018 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

Shhh

They first try to prevent stuff from coming to public view. Once its public, they feign that they have nothing to do with it or disown it.

Its what most liars do.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: Cygnis
Odd thought..

Fits his mode.

Not only Epstein.

Many of the celebrities who resigned over "sexual misconduct" were close to Hillary Clinton (prime example: Weinstein)

They are all members of the same Club, protecting each other.

Once Hillary lost the election, their House of Cards came tumbling down.

Hundreds of "sexual misconduct" resignations, unprecedented in History.

I had been watching how Lynn de Rothschild and her pal Hillary, deleted celebrities they had been following from their twitter accounst every time one of them got arrested or resigned over "sexual misconduct".

Right now they think they can contain it, because their MSM is underreporting and misreporting. We'll see about that.

Would be a labor of justice and righteousness to catalogue all of that data, and present it to the public.

The more this is pushed in front of the public, the more the cry for justice will be pressed for.. Hopefully.

If anything, the SJW and the left have shown us how the squeaky wheel gets the grease, so lets turn their own methods against them.

This would be a great idea for the whole research part of ATS that DrumsRfun and his group to look at.

I'd participate there, too.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Would be a labor of justice and righteousness to catalogue all of that data

a reply to: Cygnis

That's already been happening. This thread is just a tiny part of what our research has uncovered in this thread and the five before it.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

This all has interesting parallels to the fuller picture if one wants to review/reveal the reality of our manipulated existence?

In the month of February 2012 previously 1996 and before and recently….check out the links for further investigation!!?
www.youtube.com...

www.nytimes.com...

cwasu.org...

www.rainbowculturalgarden.uk...

researchingreform.net...

projectavalon.net...

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr
It's exactly this kind of thing that keeps this pile of lies and defamation going.

Dear god I can't believe the depths ATS had sunk to.

It's exactly this kind of thing that keeps this pile of child abuse going.

Dear God, I can't believe the depths the World has sunk to.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join