It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bronfman-Rothschild and NXIVM Child Trafficking

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: Skyfloating

When this thread gets binned and discussion relegated to RATS, you'll know it's too big to be allowed to come to light.

Can't help but notice that discussion of NXIVM connections to Rainbow Cultural Garden and other children orgs being run from the same addresses is now "thread drift"...

Perhaps a new separate thread on RCG is in order.
I've seen some of the research...it's important.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
***ATTENTION***

ATS does not, and will not allow the posting of personal information of anyone, regardless of what they are accused of. That means that any posts that include addresses and phone numbers are going to be removed. This is a long standing ATS policy, and will continue to be enforced.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well, I mean the same people who "allegedly" run the "sex-cult" which brands people, headed by a guy accused of sexually abusing a 12 year old dog walker and at least one other minor and is raising a child that noone knows where he has come from, also are running their own international children's orgs. I'm sure it is in no way connected to the "alleged" trafficking. Just another coincidence.

Like when Jimmy Seville had all those kids charity orgs and was "allegedly" being inappropriate for decades in the midst of a grand coverup that "allegedly" distanced the crimes from himself, Prince Phillip and Epstein... His involvement at the hospitals where he abused them was just a coincidence. Drift!
edit on 25-4-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Hill & Bill yuckin' it up with Bronfman.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Dammit, J&C...I want to see what you've been trying to post here.
It's ALWAYS good!

The removed posts make more references to the connection between NXIVM and Rainbow Cultural Garden, for those who want to search elsewhere.

(@Mods: I understand why the posts were removed...private names and addresses...just letting people know what the posts were about
)
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
These MSM reports about the Bronfman Family "disowning" their daughters and sons are, imo, nothing more than an attempt to distance themselves from the stuff coming to light.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
These MSM reports about the Bronfman Family "disowning" their daughters and sons are, imo, nothing more than an attempt to distance themselves from the stuff coming to light.

Or maybe they were shocked their little girl was involved with such a cult as any parent would be?

The strings you are using to tie this all together are laughable at best. A Bronfman daughter was caught with a cult, so by association, the whole family is guilty? Say what?!? Oh right, and they are friends with the Clintons!

Damming evidence right there. You Pizzagate people won't stop until you've dragged everyone's name through the mud, it's beyond sickening at this point.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr
A Bronfman daughter was caught with a cult, so by association, the whole family is guilty?

The "they are just a few bad apples" debunking-attempt doesnt hold water anymore because the amount of high-level folks involved in pedophilia is overwhelming. You can pretend that this is just one instance with no relation to other instances with similar people involved. You can pretend that hundreds of people who resigned over "sexual misconduct" allegations in the last months did not know each other and had no relations to each other. You can pretend that hundreds of pedophile cases involving high-level politicians are all just coincidence with no relation to each other. Most of us arent buying it anymore. Game over very soon.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I have no doubt terrible things have and are happening. They also happen waaaaaaay more often out of the spotlight, by people who aren't rich, powerful or famous, so you simply never hear of it.

My point is, there is no massive, underlying conspiracy where everyone out in Hollywood or wherever it is you think their evil headquarters is located are 'in on it '. It isn't surprising celebrities and politicians get caught for doing this stuff, being famous doesn't mean you aren't also capable of being a sick f&*k.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: nightbringr

From what I read Sr. visited and loved the program until he learned his daughters were bankrolling it. I imagine he's used to seeing people looking for an "investment" and didn't care for it. Especially when he learned the girls took out loans using their future inheritance as collateral. Feel free to correct me with a contemporary news source.

Also, there are at least two NXIVM members on the invitation-only board of the Clinton Global Initiative.

I do agree that there isn't anything at the moment tying the Clintons directly to chicanery via NXIVM. Just because they sit on the board doesn't mean Clinton is involved. But they seem to rub shoulders with an awful lot of bad eggs where trafficking and young people are involved. And it's just the latest in a string of wealthy, well-connected people involved in misconduct. Plenty of information suggests it was a poorly kept secret for ten years. Odd that nothing got investigated. Lots of coincidences seem to revolve around their orbit.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert
Yep they rub shoulders and they are the elite.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I just got a look at that list. I wonder where all the funding comes from for Rainbow Cultural and related?

I have a feeling these orgs are gonna blow a hole in all this. Something ain't right no serious doubt about it.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

From what I've been able to determine, Raniere recruited young, wealthy females and had them buy in to his success program. One investigator said that he was surprised that Scientology hadn't sued NXIVM yet since there were so many similarities between their techniques. NXIVM even lifted some of the Scientology terms for his system.

The Rainbow Cultural Garden and associated orgs were set up as business entities in the names of women under his control.

RCG and their language tutoring program was paid for in cash by many many people, all the other services were similarly handled.

From there it's a shell game with nested companies shifting money around, two sets of books and all.

We may very well be looking at victims here and so the mods were fully in the right on those posts.

It becomes difficult to determine when a victim becomes a perpetrator in situations like this.

Regardless, this is the ugliest that humanity has within and its up to all of us to fight that by tending our portion as best we can.
edit on 25-4-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: Typos, hate this tiny keyboard

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

It becomes difficult to determine when a victim becomes a perpetrator in situations like this.

Most perpetrators of abuse were at one time victims of abuse.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
I guess when you have more money than you know what to do with...you resort to devilish activities.

Sick SOBs

Well, it's not really just that. Pedophilia is how they control the world. It's their bread and butter. It's a necessary component to the control apparatus. They blackmail people. If you are not into kids, they will get you with a teenager, if you're not into that, they'll drug you.

Once a video surfaced of you basically sitting in a chair doing nothing and not even realizing where you are or what is happening, while an under age person is ordered to perform acts on you, nobody is gonna believe that you were drugged. Especially not by the kind of people you would have to accuse, and especially not when all the other circumstantial "evidence" pops up during the investigation. Even people here on ATS will say "I could almost believe six67seven was telling the truth...but then when they found all that stuff on his laptop, and that one girl from his past testified, it was just too much... I think he's making up the drugged story, and was just hoping we would never find out about that other stuff..."

Wouldn't it be easier to just, do what they say and the video will just never surface? It's like this, you try to disobey, they make your life hell and kill you if need be, obey, and they make your life, and those of your loved ones, heaven on earth. In fact, you are free to break pretty much any law you want. Unlike the commoners, you can experience true freedom, with one caveat: obey. It's not True freedom.. But still a helluvalot better than the version of freedom the peons get.

So, there may be many people involved in the procuring, training, and finally, disposal of, child sex slaves, who have no interest in the sexual aspects. They are simply doing a job that is necessary.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subrosabelow
Ugh, what a horrid mess this all is.

After seeing the deep connections to the elite in this cult, I do worry how people are writing off Pizzagate as 'fake news.' Some of the people that were connected to PG are some of the very same individuals that have been shown to be child abuser/molesters in the past. Lolita Express anyone? Epstein was rumored to be one of those involved in the disgusting affairs of PG, and he has been charged with child molestation in the past.

It's a disturbing trend that keeps happening. Suspicions of pedophilia are written off as conspiracy theory and fake news in the beginning and the abusers get to keep abusing scott free. It's only a very long while later that it blows up and hits the public, showing that it was truly happening all along.

One example of this was the scandal recently in the UK involving the actor Jimmy Savile and we can't forget the infamous Prince Andrew. Scotland yard has been said to have been covering up allegations against Andrew and others to keep it quiet.

Who is linked to all of this filth? Jeffrey Epstein.

The elite truly is untouchable.

Comet Pizza owner Alefantis IS technically a Rothschild. So, yes, it is connected.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Well, it's not really just that. Pedophilia is how they control the world. It's their bread and butter. It's a necessary component to the control apparatus. They blackmail people. If you are not into kids, they will get you with a teenager, if you're not into that, they'll drug you.

Very insightful.

Its not that they are all pedophiles, its that they are forced into pedophilia, murder and corruption, filmed in the act and then blackmailed and controlled.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join