It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bronfman-Rothschild and NXIVM Child Trafficking

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Is this guy a Jimmy Saville type?

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

WOW...You weren't kidding about there being major Bronfman connections to John McCain!

Bronfman’s Connections to John McCain

The Bronfmans were the “godfathers” behind the career of Arizona Senator John McCain (R), Israel’s most outspoken advocate in Congress.

McCain’s $150 million fortune comes from his marriage to Cindy Hensley, who inherited one of the nation’s largest beer distribution companies from her father, Jim Hensley.

Hensley made his money as a henchman of Kemper Marley who, for 40 years, was political boss of Arizona and the Lansky syndicate’s front man in The Grand Canyon State.

The Bronfmans set Marley up in business and after Hensley took the rap for Marley in a criminal case, Hensley’s reward was the beer business now in McCain family hands.

americanfreepress.net...

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Tack the lives of over 6 million cancer victims onto their tab as well please.

Does anyone know of a book that outlines who ALL of these humanitarian terrorists are in one nice package.

archive.org...

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
If all the stars are indeed aligned the way they seem to be with this, then I would anticipate a "suicide" by Mack in the near future if this potential plea deal is actually being sought.

(Sorry if this link has already been posted...I don't have the time to go through each post right now)

Allison Mack Plea Deal

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating>>> This has been tied to congressman Adam Schiff and that hotel helicopter crash of the Standard Hotel in California. You can believe they have dirt on him and that was why he was being used as an attack dog against Trump a while back. Now Emma Watson was mentioned. I think she was abused by these pedos the day she got to Hollywood. She seems angry and is very pro feminist. But she wouldn't get anywhere in the business if they didn't do favors for her, and vice versa. Her ties to Disney are troubling. It could be she's a red herring, they get a reaction from this low level sex slave operation being revealed and what she really was involved in is covered up. And the big players won't be touched in any investigation because the whole of Hollywood and most of the federal government would come crashing down. Hollywood and the music industry are one big sex cult. Katy Perry, The Kardashians, Taylor Swift, the list goes on and on.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Great thread SF keep em coming !

Princess Elizabeth of Yugoslavia and her daughter Catherine Oxenberg are in New York in a last-ditch attempt to rescue Catherine’s daughter India from the Nxivm “sex-slave” cult

Pagesix
edit on 0b57America/ChicagoWed, 25 Apr 2018 08:47:57 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 25 Apr 2018 08:47:57 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Why the MSM uniformly avoids emphasizing that fact I dont know. 

Oh, you know.
You know, we know.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Why the MSM uniformly avoids emphasizing that fact I dont know. 

Oh, you know.
You know, we know.

For ONE thing...Bronfmans own a large percentage of CNN and TIME-WARNER.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

AND tentacles in a whole lot more.
Just look at the damn tentacles.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

blah-blaaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Long time no see
Where ya beeeeen?

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Wow, thank you for this post. Quite revealing.

Though for many of us, we already know of some oddities surrounding the Rothschild's, yet it is also rare to point out actual connections like you did in this thread. Very suspicious connections indeed.

I hope others follow up on your investigation and hopefully bring more to light.

Time to do some digging myself.

S&F

originally posted by: IAMTAT

For ONE thing...Bronfmans own a large percentage of CNN and TIME-WARNER.

The Plot Thickens!

edit on th2018000000Wednesdayth000000Wed, 25 Apr 2018 09:44:15 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 25 Apr 2018 09:44:15 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
*Walks up and looks at this rabbit hole in the ground*
"Hello!" echo, echo, echo, echo
*Turns and hurriedly walks away*
"Nope!"

If this is all a big "coincidence" in regarding to all the ties and rumors, then i'm playing the lottery tonight.
Sick freaks, hang em all.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Is anyone looking further into the Bronfmans' connection to the Clintons, McCain...and others?
I'll bet there's some goodies there.

I'm on a deadline today...and would if I could.

ALSO...in addition to being donors/supporters of the Clinton Foundation...the Bronfman's have connections to 'The Carlyle Group' and 'The Radciff Companies'.
edit on 25-4-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Pluto in Capricorn on steroids !!

I didn't know you do astrology, Xuen

And as of a few days ago, Pluto RETROGRADE in Capricorn on steroids!!! Can't forget Pluto's companions in Cappy either -- Saturn and Mars have joined the party. Except "party" might not be exactly the right word for it....

I see a very interesting summer ahead of us. I expect even I will be surprised by some of the coming revelations. Pluto has lots of secrets to share... Mars will give Pluto energy and force... and Saturn is there to make sure we learn our lessons -- the hard way if necessary. Government authority figures and bureaucrats should be especially concerned about what this stellium will bring, but we all have some re-thinking to do. Especially in terms of the power we presume over others.

We are living in interesting times.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

There is this too from 2015; If this has been mentioned, my apologies for being redundant:

Records: NXIVM hacked billionaire's emails with Hillary Clinton, world leaders

Clare W. Bronfman, an heiress of the Seagram Company business empire, allegedly implanted a "key logger" virus on the computer of her late father, Edgar M. Bronfman Sr., so officials with the NXIVM corporation could secretly monitor his emails, including his exchanges with world leaders and Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, according to court records.

Last month, the Times Union reported that Keeffe, in emails attributed to her, claimed top officials in NXIVM paid a Canadian investigative firm to sift the financial records of six federal judges and U.S. Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y.

...Keeffe claimed Clare Bronfman's initial attempt to hack into her father's email account failed after she sent him an email that had a digital photo of a bear attached and which contained a computer-hacking virus.... The young woman "then spent like a year reading all of Edgar Bronfman's emails, including emails with Hillary Clinton and involving world leaders with the World Jewish Congress, then reporting on the contents to Keith and to Clare," Keeffe said.

We can guess how this information has been used to protect themselves from prosecution...

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
here's where I wish there were a real Batman or Punisher or some such...the silly D.C. And Marvel studios keep having their protagonists fighting imaginary aliens, when there is so much they could be fighting in reality.
It's time for a real avenger.
Remorseless.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Rosemary's Baby kind of stuff. They call him Vanguard.(Definition of vanguard. 1 : the forefront of an action or movement)

She is a pathetic creature who owes her downfall to the cult leader she called Vanguard,

frankreport.com...

When Toni Natalie, a Raniere intimate, left NXIVM in 1999, Raniere sent her passages of John Milton’s Paradise Lost-a seminal NXIVM text— with notations comparing himself to Jesus and Natalie to Lucifer. “I was the chosen one,” she says. “I was brought in to bear the child that would change the world.”

He does not travel outside upstate New York or wear expensive suits. In the house next door lives Gaelen, a three-year-old boy whose upbringing he is said to oversee. Sources say that under his direction five nannies, each with a different mother tongue, arrive one after the other to care for the boy, who eats a diet of nuts and berries and is allowed no contact with other children.

In 1988, a test developed by New York philosopher Ron Hoeflin and printed in Omni magazine placed his IQ at between 188 and 194 (Hoeflin confirms the result). The score is said to have landed him in the 1989 Guinness Book of World Records (a former associate claims he once saw an Australian edition with Raniere’s name in it at NXIVM headquarters). He now claims a 240 IQ and is billed as the smartest man in the world

www.macleans.ca...

Ranieri is an Italian surname and given name originated from the masculine Germanic given name Ragnar (Old Norse Ragnarr).

Ragnar (Old Norse Ragnarr) is a masculine Germanic given name, composed of the Old Norse elements ragin- "counsel" and hari- "army". The Proto-Germanic forms of the compounds are "ragina" (counsel) and "harjaz" or "hariz" (army

Definition of Ragnarok. : the final destruction of the world in the conflict between the Aesir and the powers of Hel led by Loki

edit on 25-4-2018 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Sounds like they are raising Gaelen to be a world class psycho.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

This is the kind of stuff on ATS, that gives me hope. Many many good people here...all sharing the common goal of revealing the "truth"...whatever that means. Often...being human...we fall to subjective back-biting...which is part of the paradigm, for keeping us divided.

I can't even begin to count the number of times, that I have personally given stars...as weak as that sauce is..to people who either hold completely opposite interpretations of information, than what I think it probably means...or maybe just to encourage good questions....just because they bring up salient points.

Control of the narrative is an emotional, not logical, exercise. Heck...I'm not even entirely certain, the actual controllers of human social and political interaction...our purported sheepherders, are wrong. We are by nature, some pretty mean monkeys.

But ultimately, I do believe that collectively, we are slighty more good than evil...or maybe just too scared to fight back against evil. But see that changing...especially here...and especially lately.

If light is to actually "win" over dark..we have to be just as tough as they are. And that means embracing the people who are fighting on the same side...even when...or maybe especially when...they are seeing a different perspective, than the one that has captured our own particular interest. Babies and bathwater, nonwithstanding.

Be well!

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

The structure of this is heavily reminding me of EST...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join