It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Will Turn Over Thousands of New FBI Texts Between Strzok and Page … Next 24 Hours

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

edit on 4/24/2018 by TheLead because: Dbl

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
"You're stuck with me for another 6-years"

"Don't call us weasels!"

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

If they're too damning them testifying against each other would likely serve no purpose, as they will have all they need to prosecute. If there is suggestion to im implicate others they wouldn't testify against each other, unless one is not cooperative and the other decides to throw them under the bus and play the unwilling participant card.

There's speculation by legal minds that both Page & Strzok are cooperating. I think it's a good bet.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Finally!

Transparency from the most transparent administration ever!

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: xuenchen
Rumors abound as it could be that all the "missing" texts from Strzok & Page will be released to Congress !!

Strzok & Page are the two FBI agents caught slandering Trump and they WERE working with SP Mueller !!

More dirt getting to Congress as the IG report nears its release.

Those 2 sure were a couple of busy-bodies weren't they 😎

FoxNews Sara Carter says she knows too 😳

DOJ Will Turn Over Thousands of New FBI Texts Between Strzok and Page … Next 24 Hours

Buckle up.

This promises to get interesting. Fast.

According to sources, the Justice Department will unveil more text messages between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page tonight or by Wednesday.

Both defrocked FBI executives were demoted after a few hundred text messages were released between the duo, making fun of President Donald Trump and making negative remarks about GOP voters.

Of course, the partisan duo who previously worked on U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Trump Russia probe, made glowing references to Hillary Clinton.

But for months inside FBI sources said those messages were the proverbial tip of the iceberg, compared to thousands of other texts captured from conversations.

Sara A. Carter

@SaraCarterDC

BREAKING: DOJ will make the 6 months of missing texts that were eventually located by IG between Strzok and Page available to Congress sometime tonight or tomorrow, according to sources...developing
4:59 PM - Apr 24, 2018

My bet is it shows absolutely no corroboration of them having an affair and that was the cover story to kick them.

Sad part is that this entire time has been a cover for them to get their stories down based on the texts and give them the ability to spin it in some manner.

Actually...in an odd twist I just thought about....could the cover of their relationship have possibly been so they could marry and not have to testify against one another? Isn't that card almost as good as attorney client privilege?

I believe they're both already married to others.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: xuenchen
Rumors abound as it could be that all the "missing" texts from Strzok & Page will be released to Congress !!

Strzok & Page are the two FBI agents caught slandering Trump and they WERE working with SP Mueller !!

More dirt getting to Congress as the IG report nears its release.

Those 2 sure were a couple of busy-bodies weren't they

FoxNews Sara Carter says she knows too

Buckle up.

This promises to get interesting. Fast.

According to sources, the Justice Department will unveil more text messages between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page tonight or by Wednesday.

Both defrocked FBI executives were demoted after a few hundred text messages were released between the duo, making fun of President Donald Trump and making negative remarks about GOP voters.

Of course, the partisan duo who previously worked on U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Trump Russia probe, made glowing references to Hillary Clinton.

But for months inside FBI sources said those messages were the proverbial tip of the iceberg, compared to thousands of other texts captured from conversations.

Sara A. Carter

@SaraCarterDC

BREAKING: DOJ will make the 6 months of missing texts that were eventually located by IG between Strzok and Page available to Congress sometime tonight or tomorrow, according to sources...developing
4:59 PM - Apr 24, 2018

My bet is it shows absolutely no corroboration of them having an affair and that was the cover story to kick them.

Sad part is that this entire time has been a cover for them to get their stories down based on the texts and give them the ability to spin it in some manner.

Actually...in an odd twist I just thought about....could the cover of their relationship have possibly been so they could marry and not have to testify against one another? Isn't that card almost as good as attorney client privilege?

I believe they're both already married to others.

Their soon to be insignificant others.

🌞

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

If he gets what he deserves then the tax payers will be stuck with footing the bill for his incarceration for hopefully 10 to 20 years .

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

It's now wednesday. Sooo did anyone get arrested yet?

Is hillary and obama being dragged into court yet?

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

A law abiding administration like this one, follows "due process". Just be patient.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
REPORT: Top FBI brass are "flipping" on Comey and McCabe..setting the stage for Grand Jury indictments.
truepundit.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

A few things you or the article got wrong.

1) Robert Mueller is a special counsel not a special prosecutor.

Both defrocked FBI executives were demoted after a few hundred text messages were released between the duo

2) Neither Strozk nor Page were demoted.

Of course, the partisan duo who previously worked on U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Trump Russia probe, made glowing references to Hillary Clinton

3) They were equally critical of Clinton as trump

For a start...

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

November?
This is going to be a summer block buster.
If Robert Mueller doesn't interview trump he should be submitting the first phase of his report pretty soon.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
edit on 4252018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Aren't they already married? To other people?

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

2) Neither Strozk nor Page were demoted.

ABC News seems to disagree with you:

ABC News reported that Strzok was taken off the Russia investigation and was sent to work in the F.B.I.’s human resource office, deemed a demotion within the agency.

Peter Strzok & Lisa Page: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know - Heavy

Oh, he wasn't the only one demoted as a result of his chicanery:

Bruce Ohr, an associate attorney general with the U.S. Department of Justice, who might also be subpoenaed, was demoted in December 2017 because of contacts he allegedly had with the controversial Fusion GPS firm that hired the former British spy who developed the infamous “Trump dossier” on Russia.

Same source as above.

Ma'am, you had best prepare yourself for some serious mental anguish when the IG report is released. Strzok, Page, and others have been cooperating with IG Horowitz for some time now:

The inspector general’s office, without naming Mr. Strzok or Ms. Page, said it would report its findings on the allegations about the communications between the individuals promptly upon its conclusion of the review.

FBI Agent Removed From Russia Probe Had Key Role in Clinton Email Investigation - WSJ

April showers bring May flowers...I can already see the shoots starting to appear, can you?

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Cooperating? They still work for the FBI. I would hope so. Lol.
Cooperating... Like how?

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Transparent like almost non existent.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

They were lateral moves.

Unlike your goal post move adding Bruce Ohr To the mix.

edit on 4252018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

according to sources.

DOJ sources confirm

according to high level Justice Department officials.

So high level they can't give us the names.....

oh wait they did put one name in...

FBI Counterintelligence Head Bill Priestap is the biggest fish, federal law enforcement sources said

Well accourding to "sources" anyway.

The Justice official called Priestap’s cooperation “devastating” especially to McCabe. The source would not elaborate.

Well if those "sources" say it's true who am I to argue? They are saying what I want to hear after all.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't think any administration is law abiding.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join