It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two officers and one civilian shot in Dallas

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: defiythelie
Cops are civilians. Once you start claiming they not you start accepting military rule over the country.

I don't quite understand the wording. Could you elaborate a bit.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Latin Male 29 yrs left the scene in a white pickup truck. Officers were called to the scene for assistance in the arrest. These are the ones who were shot.

From Dallas news conference.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

tools are very expensive

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

That's just odd, why would he not use to gun prior to the cops arriving to get out of his situation. He would have likely not have even needed to fire it.
edit on 4/24/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

yeah they changed things because. quite frankly. it's very unsafe to go after the people stealing.

My friend was chasing down a guy with his partner. When the guy pulled a gun and attempted to fire it.

luckily the gun did not have a round chambered. it could of ended with them killed.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

He may have struggled with the home depot guard when the police were arriving. Shot the police as they approached. Just a guess

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Shop lifting at home depot.

Your doing it wrong.

Home depot accepts returns without a receipt. They don't give cash anymore, but they do give you a gift card loaded for the full value of the returns. Almost every time I stop at home depot for job supplies there is a crackhead outside selling gift cards for 50c on the dollar.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The subject has been captured. From the report it now seems all officers and the home depot guard are alive for now.

Please say prayers or whatever is comfortable for these guys.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
One officer has died. In my many decades of life in this area the last 5 years or so have been off the charts for police deaths

It might seem that way, but that's simply not the case. Here's a site with a pdf of the number of officer fatalities over the years.

OFFICER FATALITY DATA

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join