It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizabeth Warren extortion BOMBSHELL revealed on video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The only way Warren becomes NA is to get "genetically modified"

No wonder she's a stockholder in Monsanto.

😂😂

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Warren is anti-gmo.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

originally posted by: chrismarco

The complaint is from the city not Warren...The city of Cambridge supports Warren and any dem in general...misleading post...

It's sometimes referred to as the machine...

Some people are easily manipulated.

Never mind that fact that the opponent is spewing the line of the white house... Which machine are we talking about again?

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Warren is anti-gmo.

That's never stopped white people speaking with forked tongue.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I find it rather amusing.

I'm just glad I don't live in Mass.--'course, the two Senators from Washington aren't a whole lot better.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
She must be feeling some pressure up there to do something like this.

Where's Kayla, I want her to see this.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Man, we certainly don't hear "Elizabeth Warren" and "bombshell" in the same sentence very often...

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I thought she was Semihole? A "half-assed" Indian from Florida.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Maybe Liz will offer to smokem’ peace pipe.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus

I thought she was Semihole? A "half-assed" Indian from Florida.

Florida sinkhole.

She has zero NA blood.

If she did we would have seen the DNA test by now.

👋

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

originally posted by: chrismarco

The complaint is from the city not Warren...The city of Cambridge supports Warren and any dem in general...misleading post...

It's sometimes referred to as the machine...

Some people are easily manipulated.

Never mind that fact that the opponent is spewing the line of the white house... Which machine are we talking about again?

Which machine?!?!

There's only one... And there are no sides except us and then.

Stop thinking right and left.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

He had me until the no-GMO pseudoscience garbage.

Mechanization and mass marketing towards the end of the 19th century popularized the cigarette habit, however, causing a global lung cancer epidemic.

Cigarette manufacturers disputed this evidence, as part of an orchestrated conspiracy to salvage cigarette sales. Propagandizing the public proved successful, judging from secret tobacco industry measurements of the impact of denial propaganda. As late as 1960 only one-third of all US doctors believed that the case against cigarettes had been established.

Lung cancer was once a very rare disease, so rare that doctors took special notice when confronted with a case, thinking it a once-in-a-lifetime oddity. Mechanization and mass marketing towards the end of the 19th century popularized the cigarette habit, however, causing a global lung cancer epidemic. Cigarettes were recognized as the cause of the epidemic in the 1940s and 1950s, with the confluence of studies from epidemiology, animal experiments, cellular pathology and chemical analytics. Cigarette manufacturers disputed this evidence, as part of an orchestrated conspiracy to salvage cigarette sales. Propagandizing the public proved successful, judging from secret tobacco industry measurements of the impact of denial propaganda. As late as 1960 only one-third of all US doctors believed that the case against cigarettes had been established. The cigarette is the deadliest artifact in the history of human civilization. Cigarettes cause about 1 lung cancer death per 3 or 4 million smoked, which explains why the scale of the epidemic is so large today. Cigarettes cause about 1.5 million deaths from lung cancer per year, a number that will rise to nearly 2 million per year by the 2020s or 2030s, even if consumption rates decline in the interim. Part of the ease of cigarette manufacturing stems from the ubiquity of high-speed cigarette making machines, which crank out 20 000 cigarettes per min. Cigarette makers make about a penny in profit for every cigarette sold, which means that the value of a life to a cigarette maker is about US$10 000

Cigarette manufacturers disputed this evidence, as part of an orchestrated conspiracy to salvage cigarette sales. Propagandizing the public proved successful, judging from secret tobacco industry measurements of the impact of denial propaganda. As late as 1960 only one-third of all US doctors believed that the case against cigarettes had been established.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join