It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizabeth Warren extortion BOMBSHELL revealed on video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

WoW U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren (The fake Indian Democrat) may have coerced a City to take down an opposing candidate's ad signs !!

A fella actually from India is running against Liz and is using the her fake claims of being Native American !!

So it's a real "Indian" against a fake "Indian".

Somebody says she used her (war hammer) "clout" to stop the insanity !!

BwaaaaHaHaHa 😀😁

And yes, Liz does talk with her arms on radio too !!

SUED! Elizabeth Warren extortion BOMBSHELL revealed on video

Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren is facing a challenge from conservative Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai in the 2018 election — and Ayyadurai just filed a federal lawsuit over what he called Warren’s “extortion” to silence his “fake Indian” claims.

Ayyadurai, who was born in Bombay, India, has sued the city of Cambridge, Massachusetts after he was forced to remove two political signs showing the Democrat in an American Indian headdress with the slogan, “Only a real Indian can defeat a fake Indian.”

The signs were posted on either side of a bus at an office building owned by Ayyadurai, which is located just one mile away from one of Warren’s homes.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Pocahontas is on the war path. I'd love to see her lose that election, but the wherewithall of the Massachusetts voters doesn't instill me with confidence that it will happen.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Typical.

If a leftist doesn't like a topic of debate, then the only other option is censorship.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Pocahontas is on the war path. I'd love to see her lose that election, but the wherewithall of the Massachusetts voters doesn't instill me with confidence that it will happen.

Faux - cahontas.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I think it is interesting how manipulative people can be in politics. More specifically, how they can use the "machine" to try to shut down opponents. This is a prime example of how they can enlist some random bureaucrat to essentially use the power of government to attempt to shut down an opponent. This is done on both the right and left.

Actions like this are why it is so hard to unseat incumbent politicians.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I refer to those fake liberals as RAACs. Regressive Authoritarian Anti Conservatives. Anything against their opinion is wrong even when fellow liberals point out things that prove they’re wrong, it doesn’t matter. I’m a sane liberal that has been called a Republican (lmao) and a conservative (again lmao) simply for pointing out that HRC IS A CRIMINAL due to her emails not being secured properly.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
He had me until the no-GMO pseudoscience garbage.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Elect me because I'm foreign!

'Murica

Where collective identity is a reason to vote.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I like how the article points out Shiva's building is within a mile of ONE of Faxcahontas' homes. When politicians have homes all over the country you know they have held office way too long. Take some scalps Shiva!

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

He *is* in Massachusetts.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

It’s terible when people are allowed to be informed what they are eating, right? It isn’t any of your business what other people choose to eat. The more information the consumer has the better.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

The complaint is from the city not Warren...The city of Cambridge supports Warren and any dem in general...misleading post...

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

The complaint is from the city not Warren...The city of Cambridge supports Warren and any dem in general...misleading post...

No sh* t Sherlock. That is the entire point. She is using some faceless bureaucrat to distance her self from it.... It ain't like she is going to admit she or someone from her campaign is the "anonymous source" of the complaint. That is how political manipulation and deep state politics works.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

🙄 beware the voters

😆

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I enjoyed this post. It made me smile.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

In average joe's world, its called cheating - it's what folks do when they know they can't win playing by the rules.

Hillary, Debbie & Lizzie - all cheaters.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: projectvxn

It’s terible when people are allowed to be informed what they are eating, right? It isn’t any of your business what other people choose to eat. The more information the consumer has the better.

Peddled by the BS organic marketing industry where science means nothing.

With 2000+ global studies affirming safety, GM foods among most analyzed subjects in science

An overview of the last 10 years of genetically engineered crop safety research(PDF)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Bs organic marketing industry.

Pretty much like bs political marketing like Warren is somehow better than the rest of us because she claims shes a descendant of the 'first ones'.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

It's sometimes referred to as the machine...

Some people are easily manipulated.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I guess she will not be surfing the Blue Wave come November

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join