It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toronto Van Attack Suspect Likely Motivated by "Involuntary Celibacy"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

And this is why medieval monks had such a reputation for being ruthlessly bloodthirsty and violent ... celibate, ya know, and most of them not even called to the life but bequeathed to the church by their parents!

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Well they are going to get a lot of involuntary sex now.

In prison.

DOH!.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Another article from APNews: www.apnews.com...

Apparently hailed Elliot Rodger (angry incel 2014) as a “supreme gentlemen”
Edit; according to the thread I’ve been following news articles and reddit posts have been disappearing on the subject.
edit on 4/25/2018 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Well they are going to get a lot of involuntary sex now.

In prison.

DOH!.

Lol...someone had to go there eventually I guess....LMAO.....www.bing.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

It sounds to me that what they want is subservient women not relationships with both parties being equal.

It is absolutely pathetic to hear a person claim that they are owed sex for any reason.

edit on 25-4-2018 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

That is because they have been lied to about what women want in a mate.

They seem to believe that all women want the same thing.

The reason people love each other can not be understood.

Each person is different in what they want in a mate.

I have known middle class, poor and rich people in my life and I can say without a doubt that there is not one thing that will attract someone to you.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

It's not just about women, it is about a great deal more.

This is the expected outcome, and one that Canadian authorities have been warned about for decades.

If anyone thinks it is bad now...just wait another 10-15, this is nothing.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Well again, show me. Don't make a claim and then leave a man to find out if you're right by himself.

But before you do, know that /u/Spez (reddit admin) has tried to shut T_D down underhandedly, but just can't seem to let go of the ad revenue. So with that information, I'd find any analytics suspect since Spez won't even display the actual subscriber count.

Here's the data, I really hate having to provide it though, because anyone who is well read on their communities of choice should have already known it.
fivethirtyeight.com...
edit on 25-4-2018 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Many men have died trying to slay the dragon that gaurds the princess only to come this...

And the moral of every Disney movie is as long as beautiful sexy you can anything and will marry a prince.

Thanks Disney.
edit on 25-4-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Another thread that shows people in general are going crazy. It does not matter what gang color they are repping. Everyone is going a little coo coo for coco puffs.

Whether its the, average looking incels, who for some reason think deep down in their souls that they are ugly, like Quasimodo ugly, when they are like a ken doll with one eye very slightly lower than the other ugly(which is just a fancy way of saying they are average looking), but even though they view themselves as soul crushingly ugly(which they are not) they still think they deserve a hottie with a number ten body- that's some next level cognitive dissonance.

Or its the everyday posters who can not discuss anything without injecting or defending their gang. Even when someone mentions a side/gang/political affiliation in an indirect way. Someone will jump in and counter jab.

"Your side is crazy"

"No your side is crazy"

"Your going to say my side does something. I'ma gonna say your side does it too."

"Your gonna provide video of my side doing something. I'ma gonna post video of your side doing the same"

"You gotta poll. I gotta poll."

"But you both said polls can be made to show anything and therefore polls suck," says the third party fence sitting loser.

"Not my poll. His poll"

"Nuh uh. His poll is soft.........on facts. My poll is hard........with facts."

"Wait! Aren't we supposed to be talking about some deranged individual who killed a bunch of people for reasons that we can only speculate on, and not whose poll is harder," interjects the aforementioned fence sitting loser.

"No, because the crazy incels views MAY have overlapped with the other side in a few places. So I have to attack the other side."

"No, all that matters is that the incels views MAY have overlapped with my views in a few places. So I have to defend my side."

"Doesn't that mean that most issues can be more complicated than a simple black and white, left right paradigm," says the fence sitting, no side picking loser, who needs to pick a side and shut up.

"Snowflake!"

"Snowflake!"

"Your both using that word now?"

And on and on it goes. In every thread it shows.

Madness creeping through the land. Like little individual grains of sand. Slipping through a totalitarian shaped hand.

Divide and conquer works kids. So use it on your parents.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

Yep! So annoying that it always breaks down this way. Especially on a thread discussing an event that happened in a country where the party lines aren't exactly left/right.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
It all reminded of the latest series of American Horror Story. Not sure of the latest series or episode number, but it's all pretty much about cults, and their relationship to the media. And the whole series obviously blurs the distinctions between political, media and religious cults.

While I personally suspect this was an ISIS-type terror attack (deliberately obscured by a leftist media), of course one cannot know for sure.
I mean what does one mean by "direct links" to terror groups if the perpetrator was radicalized on-line?
It's both true and not true to say they had no "direct links".

I guess it's also true to say that celibacy has led to some extreme cult behaviors.
One only thinks of the Heaven's Gate cult.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman
It all reminded of the latest series of American Horror Story. Not sure of the latest series or episode number, but it's all pretty much about cults, and their relationship to the media. And the whole series obviously blurs the distinctions between political, media and religious cults.

While I personally suspect this was an ISIS-type terror attack (deliberately obscured by a leftist media), of course one cannot know for sure.
I mean what does one mean by "direct links" to terror groups if the perpetrator was radicalized on-line?
It's both true and not true to say they had no "direct links".

I guess it's also true to say that celibacy has led to some extreme cult behaviors.
One only thinks of the Heaven's Gate cult.

Define “ISIS-type” for me real quick, because those doing it for the jihadi/wahabbist movements are never shy about it, otherwise the only real connection is that he used a truck like a few other recent attacks have.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I'ts not surprising, our society is so unnatural, callous and corrupt. Honestly we should have had a revolution by now to get rid of the business people, religious leaders, and feminists who have made life a living hell.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I read this article earlier. I'm a little embarrassed about my ignorance regarding incel--I'd encountered videos and posts about mgtow, but for some reason wasn't aware of this subculture /movement. Some of the vitriolic posts purportedly associated with incel were truly disturbing and disheartening - another horrible example of the divide and conquer strategy at work? a reply to: Atsbhct

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

If a bloke gives himself sexual pleasure is he still celibate?

Is he still a virgin?

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

They seem to believe that all women want the same thing.

The reason people love each other can not be understood.

Each person is different in what they want in a mate.

I have known middle class, poor and rich people in my life and I can say without a doubt that there is not one thing that will attract someone to you.

I know!

I am awesome but kate beckinsale still thinks i need a restraining order.

Altho she's glad I stopped the scarlet johanson thing.

Stupid huh?

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

Is he still a virgin?

If he did pleasure himself he wouldn't be running down people.

Unless he was doing both at the same time.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Azureblue

Is he still a virgin?

If he did pleasure himself he wouldn't be running down people.

Unless he was doing both at the same time.

"Unless he was doing both at the same time." love it, 10 outa 10 for that

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
I'ts not surprising, our society is so unnatural, callous and corrupt. Honestly we should have had a revolution by now to get rid of the business people, religious leaders, and feminists who have made life a living hell.

Sounds like you are an advocate for the nuclear family.....you know ....where a Mommy and a Daddy who are heterosexual have love and raise children together as a group for as long as they can stay together.....I know its a foreign idea to most people under 50....but it is not a fairy tale ...it is what scares the Global Cabal the most and it is what they do for themselves and deny the masses.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join