It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toronto Van Attack Suspect Likely Motivated by "Involuntary Celibacy"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
Grambler

Thanks man! You're a real keyboard hero.

Just doin my part

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I think there is a need for a responsible mens right movemnet that seeks to have equality under the law, but I oppose the idea of collective victimhood from this group or any other.

Spot on! Although there is a legitimate reason for groups as a collective of victimhood such as Fathers who have been falsely accused etc and Fathers who don't get adequate access to their kids, and males who are victims of domestic violence. But I suppose that also comes in league with equality with female counterpart groups.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Grambler

The funny thing is you probably actually believe you won some imagined victory here. Believing, quite erroneously I might add, that you've disproved what is nothing but one random internet strangers opinion. You're a real tour de force bro.

I guess I have to get a new opinion now... And I'm sad.

(Off topic posts by myself end here to prevent any further thread drift)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
a reply to: Atsbhct

The incel group is just waiting to explode. They ended up getting kicked off reddit and even voat. They mostly relocated into the_Donald, 4chan, and redpill communities though.

It's a bunch of young, really frustrated, neckbeards who are upset that they don't have the tools to function in society... they're the types of people who could easily rally behind a charistmatic leader and turn into a group of violent extremists.

They didn't move to The_Donald, too many photos of attractive gun carrying Trump supporting women.

Nice underhanded try to generalize though.

ETA: In fact, anyone from incel would find The_Donald to be the exact opposite of what they are looking for.
edit on 24-4-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

They're there. I'm not trying to link it to any specific political message, but t_D is well known for trolling, as is their 4chan groups. That's where they went.

Interestingly t_D seems to be mellowing some of them out.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

They're there. I'm not trying to link it to any specific political message, but t_D is well known for trolling, as is their 4chan groups. That's where they went.

Interestingly t_D seems to be mellowing some of them out.

I browse TD regularly, so I'm gonna need an example.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Goto redpill and read through it. I posted the link earlier in this thread, pick any of them at random.

www.reddit.com...

Here's a story from the top of their forum right now. This is the type of toxic BS that sucks people in, and tells them they're going to fail in life. That forum crowd is also quite active on t_D.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Goto redpill and read through it. I posted the link earlier in this thread, pick any of them at random.

www.reddit.com...

Here's a story from the top of their forum right now. This is the type of toxic BS that sucks people in, and tells them they're going to fail in life. That forum crowd is also quite active on t_D.

I didn't ask for an example from Redpill. I asked for one from T_D.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

www.reddit.com...

I flipped thorugh that thread.

I agree, the victimhood mindset is a bad way to live.

Do you also agree that this is true on all sides, like when feminist or minority groups post similar things about being victims?

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

It's harder to point to one there, because as I said, finding friends is causing them to somewhat mellow out. There's plenty wrong with t_D, but they aren't radicalizing people.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Do you also agree that this is true on all sides, like when feminist or minority groups post similar things about being victims?

It depend on how far you take it, if you accept it and move on that's one thing. When you let victim status prevent you from moving forward in life, that's another.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

It's harder to point to one there, because as I said, finding friends is causing them to somewhat mellow out. There's plenty wrong with t_D, but they aren't radicalizing people.

In other words you cannot point to a clear as day example of incel behavior on T_D. But you just know they are there, and know they are making friends and mellowing out, its just hard.

C'mon.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Yes, research that tracks user activity has a high degree of overlap between the two.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Yes, research that tracks user activity has a high degree of overlap between the two.

Well again, show me. Don't make a claim and then leave a man to find out if you're right by himself.

But before you do, know that /u/Spez (reddit admin) has tried to shut T_D down underhandedly, but just can't seem to let go of the ad revenue. So with that information, I'd find any analytics suspect since Spez won't even display the actual subscriber count.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Involuntary .....LMAO.....being so OBSSESSED with some imaginary dogma that you disregard your own individual core value human needs is called insanity.

Not getting laid is a choice.....if your own moral compass says you must be married to get Jiggy with it...then do it....if marriage is not a pre-req then get busy with it.....but blaming your self-imposed celibacy on the world is pure Nutella.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

and, you don't think that the fbi and other law enforcement agencies is monitoring antifa? my guess would be that they are watching any far right, far left group that the see the potential of being dangerous in... heck, ATS is probably falliing in that category..
the gov't is sitting on a powder keg that for some reason known only to them, they helped create. and, they are gonna make danged sure that it's the match that they are holding that lights the fuse at the right time.. a nice controlled demolition of our way of life, ya know, one that assures that they still retain the power and wealth with enough order to be able to rebuild the world to their liking..
they ain't gonna let some wacko set it off and set the whole danged thing up in flames.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

but if you listen to this other right leaning group, then they shouldn't be having sex unless they want and are in a position to care for any babies that might be produced...
marriage or not..

at least that is what is being shouted at the women and girls...
so, while we are hearing that bit from one group we are also hearing now that gee, we just have to have sex with the guys, it's their right, it's our obligation because if they don't get it, they will get frustrated and go crazy and start mowing us down with their vans....

but ya, let's teach abstinence only in our schools!!

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
CBC - What We Know About Alek Minassian

So, as is always the case with the sick individuals who incite random violence, it turns out that Alek Minassian, who murdered 10 people and injured 15 using a rented van in Toronto this week, was part of a subset of strange extremists.

Religion? No. Sex, or lack of it was allegedly his hang up.

People, if you feel your child is slipping into real and dangerous social strangeness, help them out!

This is what happens when sex is placed on a pedestal, but is also taboo.

He was a #in loser.

Everyone has sex.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: one4all

but if you listen to this other right leaning group, then they shouldn't be having sex unless they want and are in a position to care for any babies that might be produced...
marriage or not..

at least that is what is being shouted at the women and girls...
so, while we are hearing that bit from one group we are also hearing now that gee, we just have to have sex with the guys, it's their right, it's our obligation because if they don't get it, they will get frustrated and go crazy and start mowing us down with their vans....

but ya, let's teach abstinence only in our schools!!

Look who really has problems getting some action....lol....some estimate 30 million single Chineese men with NO AVAILABLE women to partner up with....I mean they just arent there....lol...this isnt a style or moral issue this is a numbers issue....and we dont see men from CXhina crying and whining about it....they simply look at the stats then leave home and immigrate to other countries where there ARE more Chineese women already thus improving their odds....they WORK FOR IT...ya know....one way or another ya gotta work for it,...no money no honey.....gender specs aside the rules are still like they were in the beginnings of time.
www.forbes.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Yeah, I don't know which is more frightening: the fact that there are a few lunatics out there, or the fact that we as a nation and a people are so evidently and completely divided right down the middle. It was NOT like this when I was a kid. Things have definitely changed over the past 25 years I'd say.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join