It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Authorities Crack Down On Nazi Dogs And Angry Drivers While Forcing Parents To Watch Baby Die

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You are taking this as a personal attack and want to say "Nuh UH!!! My country is better than yours!!!" Which is childish and worthless

Not taking it as a personal attack whatsoever.

What i am saying, is " that people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones "

edit on 24-4-2018 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

You are taking this as a personal attack and want to say "Nuh UH!!! My country is better than yours!!!" Which is childish and worthless

What i am saying, is " that people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones "

What I am saying is just because you can point to bad things in other areas, you shouldnt use that as an excuse to not want to discuss issues.

I stand with ATS members not from my country when they want to weigh in on matters in the US.

Its sad you dont share that same courtesy.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: alldaylong

What I am saying is just because you can point to bad things in other areas, you shouldnt use that as an excuse to not want to discuss issues.

I stand with ATS members not from my country when they want to weigh in on matters in the US.

Its sad you dont share that same courtesy.

I just don't think you understand the point i am trying to make.

Shame really.

If in your OP you had stated The U.S. has the same failings as The U.K. then maybe you would have had a more sympathetic hearing.
edit on 24-4-2018 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

the article is a one sided piece. no word from the hospital. no interview with a legal professional.

i'll hold off my judgement until all sides have had their opportunity to speak. is it possible that what went down is exactly as the article claims? sure i guess so. is it possible that the hospital made a decision based on medical testing and observation and balanced with decades of experience? yeah that could be too.

until i see all sides i can't make a rational decision on this story one way or the other.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Even back with the Terry Schiavello case I never understood how letting someone's body starve to death/die of thirst was being humane.

If they want to pull the plug and end the kids life as painlessly as possible why not a morphine OD so they go out as high as their body can allow, always struck me as hypocritical... we are starving them to death to prevent unnecessary pain.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: Kurokage

I think you'll find that it's your country that issues death sentences not us British.

Your anti-American sentiment is noted. Sadly this thread isn't about America. It's about the absurdities of your establishment. But by all means continue with your gymnastics. It's cute...

I not anti-American at all, I'm anti-ignorance.
Your society/culture is all about the individual and his rights, where as we are about society as a whole and the greater good with neither side being perfect.
We do get a lot of American members tell us to butt out of many threads when it comes to the bill of rights, gun crime and such, with many telling us there opinions on Britain, when the thread will be about nothing to do with Britain, We also get some very anti-British sentiment, and absurdities too. With some members being damn right rude or ignorant of the facts of a story, instead following tabloid news like its some kind of holy bible, or absolute truth just like the opening post of this thread.

I'm glad my gymnastics impressed you at least!

edit on 24-4-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Even back with the Terry Schiavello case I never understood how letting someone's body starve to death/die of thirst was being humane.

If they want to pull the plug and end the kids life as painlessly as possible why not a morphine OD so they go out as high as their body can allow, always struck me as hypocritical... we are starving them to death to prevent unnecessary pain.

I agree, the OD is probably a more humane way to assist them in passing.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The hypocrisy of Americans trying to scold another country about health care is so painfully sad. Especially when littered with pathetic partisan dot-connecting (and yet again going ape-s__t over another anecdotal story). Of all the high income nations we care the least about the health of our citizenry (i.e. rank lowest). And I say this as an American, that cares about my fellow American. The for-profit model that the greed of the US protects will never work for the people.

The overarching numbers tell the real story, not the story about this kid, not some one-off story about someone's grandma surviving cancer in the US.

And the accusations being made in this thread are carried out in the US as well! Another shameful thread that should have been thought out before hitting 'post'.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Just posting this link in case anyone is interested in Alfie.....
Official Alfie Facebook page

He's been breathing by himself for 27 hours, his seizures have decreased, and he's majing noises and opening his eyes. His parents have had to go to court to get him fluids. and tomorrow they are back in court as they are not allowed to feed him. Latest updates at the link.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Yet in America Alfie would be left to die any way if he was a minority or his parents couldn't afford health care.......??
Alfie is brain dead and has been on life support.
Some American members have no idea what goes on the other side of the pond and make ridiculous claims based on tabloid newspapers, it makes you guys look so gullible and easily manipulated by the media.

So says the state run BBC.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Im not sure i want to live in a world where parents must beg permission from the state to feed their children.

Im in utter shock.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

He's been breathing by himself for 27 hours, his seizures have decreased, and he's majing noises and opening his eyes. His parents have had to go to court to get him fluids. and tomorrow they are back in court as they are not allowed to feed him. Latest updates at the link.

Rainbows
Jane

Utter drivel, that part of UK society is known for not telling the truth and it's not beyond them to use a dying child to assist their unemployment benefit.

Father stabbed someone's son a few years, didn't care much then did he?

UK hospitals don't administer overdoses, the boy has few functioning brain cells and medical professionals diagnosed this, not some griefwhoring unemployed rioters looking for the next bandwagons to take a ride on.

As far as the hitler saluting dog, it's ridiculous and very dangerous, it is no wonder there is a growing support for centre and even right wing politics, you can only push a person so far until they push back.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Rainbows
Jane

Utter drivel, that part of UK society is known for not telling the truth and it's not beyond them to use a dying child to assist their unemployment benefit.

Father stabbed someone's son a few years, didn't care much then did he?

UK hospitals don't administer overdoses, the boy has few functioning brain cells and medical professionals diagnosed this, not some griefwhoring unemployed rioters looking for the next bandwagons to take a ride on.

As far as the hitler saluting dog, it's ridiculous and very dangerous, it is no wonder there is a growing support for centre and even right wing politics, you can only push a person so far until they push back.

There we go, a true fan of the state.

Cheering for them not allowing the parents to get theior child treatment and for the punishment of free speech at the same time!

I find you use of vulgairities such as grief****** to be offensive.

I hope the authorities arent their to lock you up as well.

Oh thats right, you would cry your righta have been violated.

Its only those YOU find offensive that should be punished.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
...and somehow, or other, people are OK with this? OK with what amounts to state sanctioned euthanasia?

Totally, and completely disgusted.

Parents not allowed to feed their own child. Take the child somewhere else for medical care.

What a brave new world is dawning.

“...most men and women will grow up to love their servitude and will never dream of revolution.” ― Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

UK hospitals don't administer overdoses

Not officially, but my terminally ill dad begged them to finish him off and free his hospital bed up for someone else who they could potentially save. Big Morphine dose and he died peacefully minutes later with all the family at his side.
We were grateful for that, but it is unspoken in formal circles.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Who is punishing who? The medical community punishing the parents? Are you suggesting that perhaps the medical community in all their experience know less than the boys breeders?

Or are the breeders punishing the Child because they cannot handle the fact that poor Alfie has a degenerative condition that cannot be treated and leaving the poor mite there being kept alive by machines is not going to cure him.

Perhaps they are also punishing another sick child who may well be curable but can't find a bed, nurses and doctors because they are wrapped up in accusations by these scum bags who have stormed a Children's Hospital, intimidated staff, patients and visitors and posted photos, names and addresses of care givers at that hospital?

But that doesn't fit the narrative.

I suppose you could try and have me arrested for insulting you, it wouldn't surprise me with the Nazi Dog Salute situation.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

UK hospitals don't administer overdoses

Not officially, but my terminally ill dad begged them to finish him off and free his hospital bed up for someone else who they could potentially save. Big Morphine dose and he died peacefully minutes later with all the family at his side.
We were grateful for that, but it is unspoken in formal circles.

Agree, mine had asbestosis and the more delirious he become the more morphine he had until he didn't wake up. I am sure it was assisted suicide but by god it was merciful.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

Yep because letting the parents take the child to italy to get care would somehow stop another british child from getting care?

Sure that makes sense.

Nope, we need to starve the baby to death out of a sense of humanity, and the parents that are able to provide their own care are not allowed to do that.

Of course that makes senseto you, someone who wants the state to punish speech you disagree with.

Dont worry, I would defend your right to be offensive any day of the week.

I just hope you dont get the communist utopia where the state can arrest anyone they find offensive and stop parents from giving their children care

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
...and somehow, or other, people are OK with this? OK with what amounts to state sanctioned euthanasia?

Totally, and completely disgusted.

Parents not allowed to feed their own child. Take the child somewhere else for medical care.

What a brave new world is dawning.

“...most men and women will grow up to love their servitude and will never dream of revolution.” ― Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Don't believe everything you read, the bible bashers have jumped on this cause including a couple of real god botherers from the US.

What are the parents proposing to feed him, McDonalds Happy Meal liquidised and poured down his throat which may make him choke? I wouldn't allow that either.

Last I heard according to the sperm donor the boy was now a 'Member of Italy' but the fact they can't offer any other treatment seems to not matter. So let's fly him to Italy, the grieving professionals can continue to fund the ever increasing GoFundMe page with its limitless target and people can stop blaming the best National Health Service in the World of killing Scousers.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

How will they get him to Italy?

I hear that a military solution is in place so you may get your wish, but it won't be at the parents doing because it's easier to arrange a mob, social media campaign and stir up hate to get press time to get someone else to do the job for you.

You keep mentioning this freedom of speech you think I am against and yet are having a go at me for my opinion. Interesting double standards, noted.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join