It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Authorities Crack Down On Nazi Dogs And Angry Drivers While Forcing Parents To Watch Baby Die

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
a reply to: Kurokage

I agree with you mate, and the author Ben Shapiro is one of those free speech fanatics

Jewish and leaning to the Alt right, dangerous game

"Fanatic" isn't the right word. You cannot be a fanatic about a right that all creatures on Earth are given: a free use of their voice.

Should try to pass a law banning the singing by birds...its just asinine.

Unless there health care runs out then America will stand back and restrict access......

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

So we will just do away with democracy, shall we?

No, just the pathetic illusion of it

link   
a reply to: Grambler

As sad as it is, sometimes people die. It's how it has been since the dawn of man. The world has advanced medically leaps and bounds, but not everything can be cured ever time.

It's cruel to the parents and unfair to the child to let it linger. Let them mourn their beloved child without the glare of the media.

link   

Well, as a matter of fact you can be fanatical about free speech. You can be fanatical about anything. Your point is not a good one.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

What is pathetic or illusory about our election process? Apart from the fact you obviously did not like the result?

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Death panels?

FFS - get real, mate.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
a reply to: Kurokage

I agree with you mate, and the author Ben Shapiro is one of those free speech fanatics

Jewish and leaning to the Alt right, dangerous game

"Fanatic" isn't the right word. You cannot be a fanatic about a right that all creatures on Earth are given: a free use of their voice.

Should try to pass a law banning the singing by birds...its just asinine.

Unless there health care runs out then America will stand back and restrict access......

You can't just make crap up and say its true.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
UK is 1984.

Millions of cameras both visible and hidden in London alone.

Sensors in trash cans even (see "Bin Brother").

Over the top hate crime measures.

About the equivalent of dirty looks considered "Assault" punishable by up to 6 months in Jail.

"Cat calling" is "Sexual Assault".

Maybe if they diverted all that 'obtusity' they could dissolve the Death Panels.

Especially if they got out of the wars of imperialism and aggression game as well.

Which brings US to how screwed up "our" priorities as well. Over half a trillion annual to the war machine, hell that "Universal Healthcare" could actually work here... assuming the Government didnt screw up everything it does.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I know its true, I have friends who have suffered under Americas idea of health care.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Italy has offered citizenship to Alfie but can't offer him any other type of diffrent care that what he is already recieving.
You guys scream blue murder if a Brit makes a comment in a thread about your treasured firearms but the supposed "greatest" country on earth will let people die if they don't have enough money to pay for care!!!

My mother couldn't afford the $40k/wk for chemo....and yet she is still here with me 15 years later.

Any other BS stories you want to make up?

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Alfies case has been taken to many courts and even the EU's court and the judges have always found the same way for the poor lad that its not worth the possible pain for him to carry on
The doctors will do everything they can but given its a new problem they're having to start at point zero and they themselves will work to the bone to keep him alive but when its the decision of if its worth the effort then its righly handed over to the judges for a 'neutral' viewpoint.

It should be said that the UK polices job is more to collect the information required as there is a middle service (The CPS - Crown Prosecution Service) who decide if its worth bringing to the court.

The guy who got nicked for using a laser jammer got more time than usual as he tried to dump the evidence but I'd bet in any situation flipping the bird to the local law enforcement aint going to end well and lying and trying to pervert the legal system aint going to end well for anyone.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Hello, my extra stout friend. I find myself entirely in agreement with you.

I must now go and have a lie down in a darkened room with a damp towel on my forehead.

Normal service will be resumed shortly.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I would very much agree that the situation with regard to Alfie Evans is an absolute disgrace, one which masses of people have protested, strongly, without the slightest effect. It should simply not be possible for grievances to be bought to officials, without those grievances being addressed in a timely fashion.

As it is, they are not.

The same can be said of the Newcastle situation, and a great many others. Simply put, the government is not responsive or accountable enough to the people for its actions, and this needs to change. Whether its changes in the law, or proper citizen oversight over the departments of government, to force compassion into the situations as described thus far, something needs to change with regard to the way our governance operates, and the conditions it is permitted to force upon people.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

What is pathetic or illusory about our election process? Apart from the fact you obviously did not like the result?

The result is as it is, but the UK is not a democracy, you think the people had any say with the bomb Syria decision? No, it was made by a PM who wasn't even voted in, but yet appeared.

That's certainly not a democratic process, is it?

edit on -180002018-04-24T10:32:25-05:000000002530201825042018Tue, 24 Apr 2018 10:32:25 -0500 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Italy has offered citizenship to Alfie but can't offer him any other type of diffrent care that what he is already recieving.
You guys scream blue murder if a Brit makes a comment in a thread about your treasured firearms but the supposed "greatest" country on earth will let people die if they don't have enough money to pay for care!!!

My mother couldn't afford the $40k/wk for chemo....and yet she is still here with me 15 years later.

Any other BS stories you want to make up?

You may find this interesting.

www.thenation.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxatoria

Its hard for me to not respond viscerally when I see "worth" being used to refer to human life

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

But did she actually get the chemo?!? I have no interest in making BS claims as you but it, I've seen you post in American centred threads telling British members that they can't see it from your point of view and should try and understand it more yet post on here without reading the full story, talk about kettles and pots!!

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

In the UK, PM's do not get voted in. I don't think this is the appropriate place for yet another discussion about Syria.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Death panels?

FFS - get real, mate.

Did a panel of doctors get together and decide that alfies life is not worth trying to save, and that he shouldnt be allowed to be moved?

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

What is a disgrace about it? Have you read the Judgment posted earlier in this thread which summarised the medical evidence?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join