It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My God: Bush steps up pressure on Syria?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
My god please don't tell me we are going to syria next. Then it is truly like everything is all planned out which I believe it is.

This priest I saw on this video predicted we would go to war with Iraq and Syria in 2001 when he made the video, after we went to war with Iraq I started
to wonder if he was right, but now this Syria talk is amazing. he said it had to do with Solomons land and the Jews re control of this land.

I gotta get that video back.

[edit on 17-2-2005 by Truth]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Well, I don't believe that the US's war aims have any divine origin, rather Paul Wolfowitz's design. He had planed these wars as early as 1994 with the early formulations of the "Win-Hold-Win" scenerio and the Rand Corporation's scenerio "New Calculus." These war plans are to ensure that the US will dominate global oil production until the planet runs out of oil in the 2030's. Then it plans on dominating global nuclear energy production, this is why the US will not allow independent contries like North Korea and Iran to begin developing an independent renuable energy program. The US's aim is to monopolize global nuclear energy production when the oil is gone. This is the strategic goal behind these wars.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Oh, The Drama!

There are many different ways to wage a war. Not all of them involve sending in wave after wave of troops with bayonets fixed.

Some methods require nothing more than a little currency manipulation on world markets.

My advice is to not squeeze your eyes shut during the "scary" parts.

This is the greatest show ever produced.

Enjoy, and marvel at the talent of the One who produced it.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Na, its not just about Oil. its also about eliminating the arabs who threat Israel and Arab nations. I seen that video
this preist made in 2001. He circled off solomons land and syria was included. Now this was when we were at war with Bin laden, he said we would
invade Iraq and Syria next because of this land they are trying to regain. It was really to far back for me to remember all what was said on this video, but this
man has done alot of research and so far he has been right. I would love to see that video again in light of everything that has happened since then,

peace.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
All this over a fictitious poet and the end time. I wonder what these people will do when they finally do meet their maker?

It's madness.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Well, I posted that Cheney during a press conference laid out his plan, Iran, Syria, Jordan. No one believes me since Fox News didn't report it, but here you go, first troops in Iran marking spots, then drones marking more spots to bomb, and now, Iran makes pact with Syria that if one is attacked, other will help defend. I swear, and Bush Babies still think that Bush is god.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Oh, The Drama!

There are many different ways to wage a war. Not all of them involve sending in wave after wave of troops with bayonets fixed.

Some methods require nothing more than a little currency manipulation on world markets.

My advice is to not squeeze your eyes shut during the "scary" parts.

This is the greatest show ever produced.

Enjoy, and marvel at the talent of the One who produced it.

Majic, while I agree with you that the drama is at an all time high I don't agree that we should just sit back and enjoy the show. For the first time in history we have the ability to point out the lies and deceptions of the world. Before the the likes of CNN and the net we were spoon fed what they wanted us to hear. Now we get the big picture from many different sources and we can even get the fine details from bloggers who are on scene or "in the know". We can no longer sit back and let any country decieve and murder and not voice our opposition. If we know it's wrong and do nothing, nothing at all, then what does that make us? Will our rants do anything to stop the "game" that has already started? Probably not, but if enough wake up, it will make it a little more difficult for them to decieve.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
God, Man or Problem-Solver?

Originally posted by James the Lesser
I swear, and Bush Babies still think that Bush is god.

I don't think he's a god at all, just made out to be one by both worshipers and detractors alike.

It's nuts.

But let's face it: if he manages to tame the Middle East, he's a god in all but name.

That is, if he pulls it off.

If not, then he can take a number as one of the thousands of leaders who have tried and failed.

Personally, I hope Bush succeeds, because what it would be replacing sucks the Big One.

Does anyone really want to see the Middle East continue festering like it has?

If so, why?

Here's a guy who actually has a shot at at bringing real freedom and real peace to the Middle East.

Why heckle when you could be helping the problem?

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Bush.I think he can be the next George Lucas.

You see what he's doing.Syria stood up and announce that they'll have an alliance with Iran against the U.S.So what does U.S do to retaliate?Kill'em both.Wow,splendid work by Bush.Deserves an Oscar award.

Check your cinemas for the following:

"Return of the U.S".
"Attack of the Iranians".

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Bush has to get to Syria before he gets to Iran doesnt he? Coming soon to a small Arab country near you. Stay tuned for the show........................

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   
AMERIKA..bringing AMERIKAN democracy to the heathens, because we know they want it. why doesn't AMERIKA help out in other aras of the world that have brutal dictators in power and active geniocids happening??...ohhh, those other places don't provide a threat to AMERIKA......and they have no oil or AMERIKAN oil transportation routes in them. www.abovetopsecret.com... here is a link about an oil issue.

so AMERIKA has made itself the worlds police force....once enough troops have left iraq....looks like syria or iran will be next. lets flip a coin a see...... invading which of thosse two countries would fit better into the 'bigger picture' of world influence, control, order?............

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I hope there isn't a war, you know why? because it is inevitable that europe will get involved and I can see this causing mass conflict. The threat of nuclear war is becoming much closer. I for one do not want to see this happen.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The US is as weak as a kitten now. It's forces are overtaxed, and it has isolated all of it's allies. The only thing that makes Bush's threats a concern for other nations, is that his policy makers are so inept as to actually try another military action, which would cause unnecessary deaths on both sides. Something other countries try to avoid, it would appear, more actively than the US.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Yeah, but he's provoking, entraping and taunting them into a war over there instead of over here.

We can do nothing but live with it now. The people had a clear path to the endzone, but we fumbled on the half-yard line.

Peace

top topics

join