It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need some advice on talking about CBD oil

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

After today, doctor is fired, as soon as I line up someone else.

I have found out an incredible amount of the stuff I crave is for a very good reason, it seems.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

The rep is gonna hear from me besides for a variety of reasons- like oh say our local infrastructure being total *crap*, for starters. Going to work my way down the list from there. As for the doc- I could bring slides, a video, charts, and be packing a tiny expert in my cargo pants pocket, and unless he got gnawed on by the expert, he WILL. NOT. LISTEN.

I bet Cannabis is 'safer' for You than the Rx poison they're "pushing" on You..

I won't take that bet. I *know* better.
I went from 'weed is bad' to 'I really, *really* think I need to get some'. I also found out that if I am craving something, I NEED IT. Found out my recent cravings for hot sauce are because it's anti inflammatory. Found out my weird cravings for peppermints, or kimchi, or ginger to munch on are for digestive benefits. There's other, slightly more insane things I have cravings for (jellyfish, for example) that I found out help with everything from joints on down.

My doctor is... well, they are done taking my money after today. I'm asking somewhere else about taking on new patients, and as soon as I am approved- I'm gone.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Well, I'm glad your going to find another DR. Sounds like a real jerk.
We were pleasantly surprised, by not only my mom's family physician, but also her Rheumatoid Dr. and her Parkinson's Dr. She went to approach them about CBD, and decided to go all out and ask about Medical Marijuana as well. All three said yes to both.
She's been on the CBD for a little while now, and has already noticed a reduction of her hand tremors.
I've been continually amazed what this plant can do.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Well, I'm glad your going to find another DR. Sounds like a real jerk.
We were pleasantly surprised, by not only my mom's family physician, but also her Rheumatoid Dr. and her Parkinson's Dr. She went to approach them about CBD, and decided to go all out and ask about Medical Marijuana as well. All three said yes to both.
She's been on the CBD for a little while now, and has already noticed a reduction of her hand tremors.
I've been continually amazed what this plant can do.

It's not just 1 doc. I've seen like 4. I have to start over from freaking *scratch* each time, and get nowhere past "gotta tweak them numbers". I believe I need the metformin and glipizide as there has (finally) been a dramatic drop in the numbers... but going thru this time and again, and having my wife along to witness this round cemented my decision, especially after we had a discussion.

I'm not being treated, I'm being managed. I'm done with that (CENSORED).

The CBD oil not only works wonders, it's amazing how little I need/ take. my 30 ml bottle is almost down to the halfway mark. I also can take it *as needed*, without worrying about some weird side effect clobbering me.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

Well now. That's interesting.

It could be that you are experiencing inflamitory responses.

Turmeric, cinnamon and ginger are all good for that.

I take the turmeric in pill form.

And the cinnamon I sprinkle it on cereal, toast or in a drink with lemon and honey.

Ginger I take as a tea.

Helps me with my IBD.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I have a friend who had surgery to remove a brain tumor.
After the surgery she had nystagmus, uncontrollable wiggling of the eyes.
She tried CBD oil and it fixed the problem.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

And the cinnamon I sprinkle it on cereal, toast or in a drink with lemon and honey.

Ginger I take as a tea.

Helps me with my IBD.

I get my turmeric in mustard that I put on sandwiches. Also mustard sauce is good on Chicken strips. It is hard to find good clean chicken strips without all the chemistry added to it. I like these for my cinnamon.. trenaryhomebakery.com... With real butter dunked into my coffee in the morning. Better than taking pills.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Yuck. I hate mouseturd.

That stuff tastes like ass.

But I think that I will be adding some cinnamon to the next batch of bread that I make in the bread maker.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Ginger I take as a tea.

Helps me with my IBD.

You might wish to pop open your Tumeric capsules and add some black pepper ...research the sympathetic benefits of using them together you may find some benefit.This is an anti-parasitic in a milder form than CBD oil.....this is a nce one for driving them out slowly by making their crib uncomfortable and impossible to live in ... as opposed to killing them ASAP.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Ginger I take as a tea.

Helps me with my IBD.

I get my turmeric in mustard that I put on sandwiches. Also mustard sauce is good on Chicken strips. It is hard to find good clean chicken strips without all the chemistry added to it. I like these for my cinnamon.. trenaryhomebakery.com... With real butter dunked into my coffee in the morning. Better than taking pills.

Dump the chicken unless you can find ways to destroy the sleeping pathogens which are directly related to cancer found in chicken,eggs,pork.archive.org... vu.txt

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Yuck. I hate mouseturd.

That stuff tastes like ass.

But I think that I will be adding some cinnamon to the next batch of bread that I make in the bread maker.

Mustard contains isothiocyanates which actually calm a person and stop muscle cramping. Isothiocyanates are found in cruciferous veggies too. Mustard is a cruciferous plant. Bad to eat too much if you have thyroid issues.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: rickymouse

Ginger I take as a tea.

Helps me with my IBD.

Dump the chicken unless you can find ways to destroy the sleeping pathogens which are directly related to cancer found in chicken,eggs,pork.archive.org... vu.txt

In chicken there can be oncoviruses that can be a problem with cancer. Cooking the chicken well destroys the virus. The problem with cancer causing chemistry in beef lowers considerably as the cow ages. At two years or more the growth hormone diminishes that increases the risk. Most of the beef we buy commercially from stockyards is under that age. The point at which the risk lowers in beef is approximately twenty months, but a couple months over two years old is best.

Grass fed organic beef takes longer to grow to slaughter and it is usually over that point where it becomes a cancer promoter. The protein sugars in beef can lead to some autoimmune issues if over consumed, but if a person sweats that out they are usually fine. Moderation in consuming red meat is crucial to good health. I have not found any chemistry to lower that protein sugar problem. Birds, fish, reptiles, and one monkey have the same protein sugar we have, so does the white footed mouse. Strange things exist in this world. It is like we are not really mammals, like we evolved from birds or reptiles. We are the reptillians.

(post by FaisalJamal removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   

CBD has actually taken the world by storm because of it's many health benefits, advice on the dosage is very key as seen in

edit on 2 11.1919 by healthlifefacts because: (no reason given)

edit on 2 11.1919 by healthlifefacts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join