It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What makes you who you are?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

a)What religion are you? 

No affiliation.

b)How do you feel the universe as you know it was created?

A being far supreme to humans that defines
the word God.

c)Do you believe in a CREATOR of ALL* things Created? 

Absolutely because there is logically no chance
Of this existence, consciousness, experience,
life happening by chance.

d)Do you believe in the various GOD(s) who humans worshiped through time from various religious standpoints or 1 GOD? 

1 true God

e)Do you believe Aliens or E.T exist? 

No, all that happens in this world on this earth
Is bound to it. The cosmos could be there for us
to fill. But that can't happen without a restored
relationship with the Creator. The time line of
the universe is revealed in scripiture. "In the
beginning". This is where it all begins.

f)Would you classify Aliens or E.T as angels or demons and the hierarchy as GOD or Shiatan if they move between the paranormal supernatural realms of existence with benevolent or malevolent interest? 

Yes I would because looking for a message from
a being capable of sending one. And keeping it
readily available at almost arms length in this
world? Is best examplified by scripture. I have
never seen anything better.

g)Do you think with the existing planetary governments that there may be interplanetary, star system or even galactic governments? 

No if I believe in Creator I must believe he
has laws. If there were no laws there would be
no order in the cosmos. But we do see order.

h)Do you think it is good for a team to follow a coach if the 
coach is corrupt? 

That depends on what type of team and
the goals it is pursuing collectively.
But no I think Pete Rose messed up
really bad.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
Originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

I think Pete Rose messed up
really bad.

Good answers randyvs

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
As some members comment we are allowing others the chance to get to know each other. So there really are no wrong answers.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

It is a perfect thread to lay it all on the table.
It would level the field greatly if before a member could post in any theological forum?
They first had to put their thoughts here.
Negate the advantage of critisizing from
obscurity?

edit on Rpm42418v02201800000030 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
A) I don't have one. I like many aspects of some, but none have gone untainted by man. Valuable lessons can be found in them.

B) well it's not much different than most but the details make the difference. I think there was a singularity, a singularity that attained consciousness evolved to become what we call the creator. The creator grew lonely after gaining consciousness, so it exploded (big bang) into what we call the universe. Spreading it's consciousness through out to interact with it's self through us and other beings

C) we are the creator, both part of the creation and creator. Most think of all things in the universe as separate entities, I do not. We are not inside of space, we're just pieces of it. All things and me were once one

D) no, all of them were created to inspire control. Some inspire fear and some inspired kindness. I love the story of jesus but his story is meant to inspire you (or some might say control you) to be a good person and do good things. (Not a bad thing but still)

E) heck yeah! To think that we're alone in the universe is to be on a whole other level of denial. (And a little egotistical)

F) i don't think of them as being all good or all bad. An all powerful God is a human construct, the creator has no more control over their actions than he does over our actions.

G) yes, I do not believe everyone was lucky enough to get their own solar system. Some may share theirs with neiboring planets

H) it depends on what your goals are. If I have to follow a corrupt persons lead to get to a place where the good I do out weighs the bad they've done then sure. If our goal is the same we just have different incentives then yeah. But I would never follow some one knowing that they are headed the opposite direction of where I want to be

Sorry if it's written badly, my phone died when I got to H so I had to try and remember the way I answered and It took all the fun out of it lol. Hope you enjoy though
edit on 25-4-2018 by doctorhypotenuse because: No reason given

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: doctorhypotenuse
Very well written doctorhypotenuse

I like how you expressed the CREATOR and connected ALL* with strings, in theory all the way to some eventually governing star systems

Thanks for taking time to add your internal conscious workings...
Sometimes I feel we as creations can be eyes for the CREATOR no matter where we reside within existence. Allowing the CREATOR the opportunity to see what and how we are all doing. And possibly respond to errors some creations may make.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

I'm glad you liked it.

I've spent a great deal of time in my own head trying to understand consciousness. You can't see it, you can't touch it, you can't even tell if anyone else has it, but it exists in you.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Nothing makes me who I am - because I am not a who.
There is simply what is appearing - there is nothing here separate to what is.

Words and labels no doubt arise but there is nothing - just this.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
a)What religion are you?

I don't follow any religion's dogma.

b)How do you feel the universe as you know it was created?

You can't trace the origin of universe. Our current universe is byproduct of endless loops or cycles. Like stars, old gigantic stars die and new young ones emerges. Before the big bang, the universe was and still "dark energy and dark matter". You need better telescope to see different spectrum of light, invisible to naked eyes.

c)Do you believe in a CREATOR of ALL* things Created?

I don't know. You can call me an agnostic, but that's my honest stand.

There maybe more than one creators or there maybe something else. What if our universe is a product of unintentional cause? What if humanity is the result of accidently breeding between two ancient ancestors species? For example "Ape/Orcs/Devil parent"and "Elf/Angel parent" who are both extincts from different planets or wormhole?

d)Do you believe in the various GOD(s) who humans worshiped through time from various religious standpoints or 1 GOD?

I think we have different meaning with "worship" and "God". I have one father or "God". No I don't "worship" my father or "God".

I think ancient human misinterpreted "worship God" and modern human inherited those misinterpretation.

e)Do you believe Aliens or E.T exist?

Aliens or E.T can exist in microbial form. Not necessary similairly depicted by science fiction. But yes, they may exist in central core universe where galaxies are much closer to each other compare to us. Our galaxy and neighbours have been drifted farther away due to universe expanding.

f)Would you classify Aliens or E.T as angels or demons and the hierarchy as GOD or Shiatan if they move between the paranormal supernatural realms of existence with benevolent or malevolent interest?

No. That's the mistake in interpretation by ancient primitive human. Those classification is obsolete.

g)Do you think with the existing planetary governments that there may be interplanetary, star system or even galactic governments?

Not in the sense that we know. Perhaps mutual alliance and cooperation is better term.

h)Do you think it is good for a team to follow a coach if the
coach is corrupt?

Irrelevant. I prefer solitude than team work.

So who are you?

I am who I am. A human being.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join