It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When lurking doesn't scratch the itch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I'll start off by saying, "dang I love this site!"

Something like 4 years ago I happen to run across ATS while researching the paranormal. I have found tons of new information on stuff I thought I knew everything about already. After finding it I literally didn't even lock my screen for a couple days, I couldn't put it down. Lurking has always been more of my style but now I've decided to break my silence and put in my 2 cents when I see fit.

(Although I won't be able to actually post for a bit, regarding the 20 reply rule) I also look forward to telling my personal stories of events I cannot explain. So I hope you'll welcome me with open arms.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: doctorhypotenuse
I'll start off by saying, "dang I love this site!"

Something like 4 years ago I happen to run across ATS while researching the paranormal. I have found tons of new information on stuff I thought I knew everything about already. After finding it I literally didn't even lock my screen for a couple days, I couldn't put it down. Lurking has always been more of my style but now I've decided to break my silence and put in my 2 cents when I see fit.

(Although I won't be able to actually post for a bit, regarding the 20 reply rule) I also look forward to telling my personal stories of events I cannot explain. So I hope you'll welcome me with open arms.

See fit and enjoy... and most of all... welcome to the nut-house...

The Freezer is in the ATS hidden basement behind a secret door but only "certain" people are allowed down there after a certain (again) amount of posts and ceremonial sacrifices of virgin pink gerbils in tutus whilst disguised as an Aardvark wearing purple spotted Spandex leotards.

I hope this helps?

Kindest respects

Lags
edit on 24-4-2018 by Lagomorphe because: I am crap!

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: doctorhypotenuse

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Don't let the chupa-cu suck your butt.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Don't let the chupa-cu suck your butt.

Might I recommend an anal bum cover

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Welcome

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: doctorhypotenuse

Welcome aboard doc - make sure your sarcasm & BS meters are fully calibrated - you've just entered the 'trump is john titor' through to 'the earth is clearly flat' zone of fluctuating confidence in the nature of existence.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
4 years of lurking ?

Welcome ... you'll be fine; look forward to your input !

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Thanks for the posts guys, and yes I have indeed been lurking like a super freak for way too long. In the event that I happen to run into the chupa-cu I will whip out the handy dandy chupa-cu repellent from my utility belt. If that doesn't work then I guess there's nothing wrong with giving it the old college try anyways Eh? Eh?

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Welcome!

Just remember, things here are not always as they seem. No, wait. Yes. Yes they are. Not. Yes, they are not always as they seem. Though they seem as they are... not...

Hi. :-)
edit on 24-4-2018 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

top topics

join