It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Offworld powers and principalities, of good and evil..?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

You're most welcome, and thank you for chiming in, then gonging out. You can't unring a rung bell and it tolls for thee also.

Strangely, where the rubber meets the road with torque and really goes places fast and far-reaching in their implications and significance is to be found in the smallest of human interactions in relation to both others and ourselves, like some sort of involution of innerspace and the exploration of the sacred in the "mundane". Then it all lights up again, and we come to appreciate the need for a compassionate heart, particularly in relation to our enemies who are most in need of our love.

It has a playful and creative dancing like quality to it, and a certain joyfilled mirth, humor, and charm.

It's important I think to imagine that "they" are all rooting for us, after the ordeal - like coming to understand the truth of the parable of the Good Samaritan or The Prodigal Son as the case may be.

Meaning, story, and framing and context, are decisive, and there's great power at the tip of a tongue harnessed by wisdom and truth, and Spirit.

In ancient india they spent a lot of time considering the first cause and the first principals in human affairs and it was the same in ancient Greece (Virtue) until Socrates drank the poison. Jesus would have been aware of Socrates and of the 3 truly wise men from the East, Lao Tsu, Confucius and Buddha who lived contemporaneously to one another or very close, about 500 BC.

That first impulse and movement to compassion that caused the unknown and mysterious stranger to stop on the road (when the others passed on by) and lend help to the stranger in need - there it is, but the context in which this was delivered to it's hearers, is also the point at which it cuts to the heart, or ought to. What did Jesus say after the intrepid lawyer who wanted to justify and prove himself in the listening of his esteemed seniors, answered Jesus' question "who, of these three men was a neighbor to the man in the ditch?"

Go, and do likewise.

What a riot!

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
If the basic presuppositions that I used in the OP are valid or even close, then I purport that the whole universe is actively praying for us and celebrating with us in our triumph over the evils, including those perpetrated by certain PTB and so-called "elite" with whom they are most assuredly not at all impressed in terms of their projections and performance output ie: fruits of a very bad tree and mountain of historical causation, which must be uprooted and cast into the abyss at our command with faith but the size of a tiny mustard seed, to start.

Earth hierarchy must get straightened out and cleaned up. Our very long term survival and ability to one day take to the stars may depend on a whole new basis for policy formation that's able to put away ideas like the Hegelian dialectic of "from chaos, order" and a continued strategy of tension in pursuit of unipolar global domination and the reign of a Luciferian NWO.

This brings to my mind all the QAnon business, so help us God it had better be really happening, to rid the world of an evil and a present danger that was ruining the world at so many levels.

It's what I call a great clearing and where it starts and stops, nobody knows but which holds within it's power the ability to bring down an age old system.

It's the secret of satan made known and a Babylonian system that's three times fallen.

Might it be possible to avert a "star wars" scenario by the power of prayer aided the "word"? ie: armed with nothing but keyboard and mouse and a fierce determination to engage in what can best be described as a "participatory eschatology" which is surely what Jesus had in mind in constructing the Lord's Prayer.

Best regards,

AnkhMorpork

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
So much potential for humor, even a humor of a knowledge of understanding that's out of this world, even if the joke's on us, as a starting point.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
We are all born with free-will into this reality. It takes a lot of time and effort to imprison oneself. Self freedom is something that a person has to work really hard at to get rid of and brainwash themselves into believing that they can not reclaim it on their own.

It is always a matter of personal choice if someone wants to be free or shackled.

The path of this reality is rigid and always fair in its structure. The path is there for anyone to find. The path doesn't care about man made rules and laws. It is what it is.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

Many if not most are imprisoned within their own reality tunnel, lacking in willingness and open-mindedness to be receptive to new ideas and paradigms. It's a constraint and limitation on what's possible for them and through them. Often they do need another or a higher power or an authentic theological framework of some kind to liberate them to re-enter the fray with their entire being.

Curious question re: your monikur. Do you think the sky is cloven? and can an umbrella shield us from the rain?

edit on 26-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: milano
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Moses. Moses hid in the cleft of the rock (so he didn't get vaporized). The Lord permitted him to catch a glimpse as He walked by. What a flirt

Thank you. I realize I got that backwards in the OP. The rock, again. Poor Moses, who when needing water for his people STRUCK the rock with his staff instead of merely touching it, as commanded. But I guess what was to be was to be.

Let us honor the rock of all ages as a rock that moveth not and only against which the irrational and the absurd and the evil, will crash and be destroyed.

And let the Spirit and the Bride make the living water freely available to all who thirst.

edit on 25-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   
?

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Wouldn't it be interesting if the monikur itself just led them deeper into servitude? The brief respite from having to take full self accountability is but a passing comfort. They have learned nothing and now are even more ill prepared to handle reality on their own. The more and more they rely on the words of man to tell them what to do, instead of their own soul, the deeper into servitude they become. That does not seem to me an open mind.

Maybe the words of man will allow them a different view point in which to experience this reality. But they should always hold to the fact that it is merely a view point and that it could possibly misalign with the true path. Do you think everyone of us can experience the true path? Could it be something of the soul?

As to my handle...I live on the open prairie with the greatest wonders happening in the sky. Storms, thunder, lightning, ice storms, snow, blizzards, frost blanketing the entire universe with the sun playing a song and dance through the reflections and highlights...baking heat and humidity..rain .... I love it all and try to soak it in. I guess if I had mountains or other wonders to view, my appreciation could develop differently, but this open endless sky is my scenery instead.

The act of holding an umbrella through a thunderstorm may be stupid but with the correct amount and type of karma/wisdom/debt of reality/understanding, why should doubt even enter into the picture?

I drive long stretches of road at night and I was obsessed with using the high beams to watch for wildlife and especially deer. Now I just leave them on low, preferring to enjoy reality and bank on karma. At some point in everyone's life, it is time to just let go. My god does it feel good.

Thank you very much for questions.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join