It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Offworld powers and principalities, of good and evil..?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: AnkhMorpork
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."

We live in a Dark World. Evil spirits in heaven are against us. Sounds like we're doomed!

We are. The Greys are a decaying species based off of hatred, and all hatred dies. "Sounds like we're doomed!" Exactly, because we are all part Grey so inevitably we already are doomed.

I do healing sessions to delete the grey part off your brain

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   

The change happens in a flash.

How?

The truth. The truth makes all other arguments obsolete in the minds of the masses.

Those who are the most narcissistic/psychopathic or Molech Followers, if that is still a thing, will struggle with the truth, because they have greater expectations than the lord has planned. It will be like the Jews who were waiting for Christ, despite the miracles they rejected him because he is not what they expected.

What the masses will see as a miracle. Those whose minds are condemned with guilt will see as some form of magick. Which in some ways releasing the truth to the masses in one swoop is both a miracle and scientific magic.

It's time for Babylon to fall and a new order to take their place. Leaders that will take us out of the dark ages, a time where we employed the motto of the Necromongers, "You keep what you kill". Such idiology leads to an offensive/preemptive military bent on leading the world by oppression and subjugation(PNAC) and not democracy.

I offer a prayer to hasten the enlightenment of God's children so that we may move into an era where the strongest offensive weapons we use against one another are those that come from our lips.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done

edit on 24-4-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Elijah dealt with the Baal's with a challenge.

Have your God start the fire sacrifice by himself.

And I will have MY God start it. And see whose God wins.

450 of them and 1 of him.

The Baalies failed big time but elijah's bull burst into flames even soaked in water.

Alter and all, after a short prayer compared to all what the Baalies did for days.

He even snuck up on Mt. Sainai to see the Lord.

Saw his back.

Jesus stopped the blood sacrifices by offering himself as one.

Lamb of God.

Ever wondered if Ba'al props up both warring factions to maintain a permanent war between the Israelites and everyone else.

Notice how in Judges, that somehow the Israelites constantly return to sin, then Ba'al props up their enemies, makes the Jews slaves, then when the Israelites beg for help, a Judge is propped up by Lord (Ba'al) and Ba'al removes all daemon support from Israel's enemies.

Then miraculously, the Israelites win hands down. Then after the Judge dies, sin returns and the game continues.

True with Jesus. i see Jesus more in line with the Emperor in WH40k and God as the neutral Universe.

Look at today: only daemon Ba'al would go ahead with the Revelation and practically wipe out humanity as it is one huge blood sacrifice, similar to the blood sacrifices in the Tent of Meeting.
edit on 24-4-2018 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Elijah dealt with the Baal's with a challenge.

Have your God start the fire sacrifice by himself.

And I will have MY God start it. And see whose God wins.

450 of them and 1 of him.

The Baalies failed big time but elijah's bull burst into flames even soaked in water.

Alter and all, after a short prayer compared to all what the Baalies did for days.

He even snuck up on Mt. Sainai to see the Lord.

Saw his back.

Jesus stopped the blood sacrifices by offering himself as one.

Lamb of God.

Look at today: only daemon Ba'al would go ahead with the Revelation and practically wipe out humanity as it is one huge blood sacrifice, similar to the blood sacrifices in the Tent of Meeting.

not a sacrifice.
judgment.
and nowhere does the Bible say that ALL the wicked will die, just the armies fighting God @ Armageddon.
His servants of course will be spared. Salvation is available to anyone who asks (WHOSOEVER calls on the Name shall be saved), so if anyone rejects God, its on them.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
and nowhere does the Bible say that ALL the wicked will die, just the armies fighting God @ Armageddon.
His servants of course will be spared. Salvation is available to anyone who asks (WHOSOEVER calls on the Name shall be saved), so if anyone rejects God, its on them.

Everyone who takes the Mark will not receive eternal Life even if they do not enter the Valley of Megiddo.

The Name is not enough. It has to be the Sacrificial Lamb or Blood Atonement of Christ.

i guess you know this and i am just nitpicking. But daemons have a tendency of calling themselves Jesus. So when a person calls for the Name of Christ to enter their soul its basically demonic possession.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
We hand our power over to the same kind of people because that's just what we have always done. It has to be a guy in a suit with a perfect haircut, who appears comfortable handling power and mingling among the wealthy. So preferably he comes from wealth and power.

I tell you, these people are already spoiled by desire. We need unorthodox leaders. People who act like a human being in all situations, instead of worrying about their impeccable composure. In this sense, Trump is actually a step in the right direction. But he's just a stepping stone.

Now that we are comfortable having a non PC president, and we saw that the world didn't implode, maybe next time we can take another step and put faith in someone who isn't PC, and isn't wealthy or celebrity, or isn't propelled to power simply because they are a certain gender or sex, but just because they make sense and they have no business ties, no political ties, just a desire to serve.

And the way we do this is we make it so a weak rich kid won't Want the job. Take away the comforts. Or delay some of them until after the presidency. Like most of the paycheck. And the people can vote if they earned it, or how much of it they earned, or maybe they earned a little more than the standard paycheck? If they can get a 70% approval rate at the end of their presidency, that could mean they earned their whole check. Any less or more, and adjustments could be made. And the only people who can vote in this final poll are people with no direct ties to the person, their campaign, the then per echelons of the political party, etc, or opposing groups, candidates etc... just regular people. If you have a pro or anti Trump YouTube channel or blog, your too heavily invested to decide someone's paycheck.

I tried to make it count. If we change things on Earth, the heavenly realm, and our spiritual health, will improve. As long as we keep saying "let someone else clean up this mess" we deserve what we get. Money and power corrupts human hearts. It's a scientific fact. It shouldn't be hard to find good honest people who have no desire for power over others, but these people are always reluctant to lead for the same reasons... they must be compelled.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Why still believe the Bible in the 21st century?

It describes the earth as flat.

Doesn't know where the sun goes.

Treats women like cattle.

Advocates stealing land from weaker people.

Has a catankerous god that lusts for blood and genocide; and orders dooming Rick, cot and tree along with it.

Racist, bigoted against those who are different.

schizophrenic bible has more contradictions than a human can keep track of

The list goes on and on.

WTF is wrong with you?
edit on 24-4-2018 by reject because: Spelling

edit on 24-4-2018 by reject because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: reject

In your judgemental anger, hatred and condemnation, you missed the contextual frame of reference involving an age old battle and struggle between the forces of good and evil and of powers and principalities both of this world and in other realms.

Also, one would have to actually read and study the Bible, including the NT (to the very end) with an open mind to claim to have any real understanding of it's overall narrative?

Part of the problem with a purely secular humanism is that in times of crisis it's each man to himself dog eat dog without any constraint or limitation on all manner of corruption and selfishness, whereas I'm trying to point to an arrow of Civilized leadership.

Your ignorance is showing.

May you be blessed and freed/liberated from your painbody..

Best regards,

Ankh

edit on 24-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

You are fine with those horrible things in the Bible?

Again, WTF is wrong with you?

I studied the Bible for a couple decades:12 of those years in school.

How I wish this was not the case; it's such a waste.

I was a religious nut.

Ok, I'll tell you what.

Tell your pastor or any believer to pray to god that a human amputee's limb be regenerated.

No medical intervention.

In front of a panel of medical doctors on Facebook Live.

If you are able to do that, I'll return to the fold as I'm sure hundreds of millions will as well.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

This obviously wasn't the intent of the thread.

If we can't have Civil decorum just because I made use of a Biblical context to point to an ancient historical struggle that continues to this day, then sadly, that's not a good example of mutuality, leadership, or Civility.

What I don't get is the seething contempt on your part. It's very sad and unfortunate.

Please have a little more respect, for us both. I'm not a moron or a fool as I hope you might have been able to discern.

It's interesting though, the reaction provoked.

I wish you had some idea regarding the NT as to what Jesus stood for and who and what he stood against, without compromise, all the way down the line, and even through.

I think I'll return later to talk about the divided middle, as another poster referred to a great bridge.

I humbly asked that people act as if, and offer the very best that they had in terms of whatever cosmology they subscribe to.

"I hate God and the Bible - you're an idiot", I don't know, but that's not really the kind of thinking or ideas that I was hoping to see in response, but again, it is interesting, your reaction and what might drive it, where perhaps it could be said that the best defense is a really good offense to the ego and pride of man who presumes to know.

Best regards,

Ankh

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Those things I pointed out are really in the Bible.

If anything is evil, it's those beliefs.

I am challenging your beliefs.

Show that they can stand up to reason.

Prove them.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

originally posted by: ElGoobero

Everyone who takes the Mark will not receive eternal Life even if they do not enter the Valley of Megiddo.

you're right. but they must choose to take it.

The Name is not enough. It has to be the Sacrificial Lamb or Blood Atonement of Christ.
right. done.

i guess you know this and i am just nitpicking. But daemons have a tendency of calling themselves Jesus. So when a person calls for the Name of Christ to enter their soul its basically demonic possession.

God is not deceived. if a person wants Jesus in their heart, He will grant the request, demon or no demon.

reject, you're free to start an anti-Christian thread, but this is not what we're doing here. I'd be happy to address some of your concerns but this is not the proper place.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Ok, I point you to the 10 commandments as a basis for a Civilized order, and then, because we can't keep them with absolute integrity, the provision of Grace in the teachings and great work of Jesus Christ who fulfilled them while making a place for sinners and a pathway into the holy of holies as a domain of limitless possibility wherein God as Spirit and Truth is with us in koinonia. Brotherhood, Liberty, and Freedom - set free to freely love as we are first loved as children of God who is the first and the last, the alpha and omega of all that ever was, is, and will be.

"Love, and do as you will."
~ St. Augustine

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Up to present day..

I believe that our institutions of "civil" governance have demonstrated that they do not embody a model of authentic servant leadership (as James Comey lawyers up just today) that is truly worthy of the individual and the principal of individual Civil Liberty.

It's like it was in Jesus day, the same underlying dynamics that oppressed his people according to the will of a corrupted and wicked evil empire which had completely lost it's way, and then didn't they crucify him precisely as he expected them to for speaking a higher truth in their face and in their hearing?

It's a real predicament, but not for the lone, individual journeyer and free will agent of progressive change and transformation. Again, it was the stone that was rejected by the builders (the individual, and often, the oppressed and the downtrodden) that became the keystone to a whole new basis of life and Civility in its truest form which doesn't sell out nor compromise for say political expediency or even to run cover for an abominable and corrupt "establishment" who, again, are like "whited sepulcres filled with nothing but dead men's (murdered) bones and all corruption". They knew. They know.

Think about it. It's over for them, the "elite" "establishment", which makes me wonder if I'm not talking here about the longest word in the English language (or was) - antidisestablishmentarianism.

It's not anarchy, because it holds in its hand the keystone as a replacement and as the centerpoint of a bridge that could eventually lead humanity to the stars.

The so-called keepers of the flame dropped the ball and they do not know what they are doing (isn't that obvious?), or why they are doing it, it's all some petty scheme or caculation nothing more, no real substance, nor real AUTHENTICITY.

That's hell - to be eternally unauthentic, and what is the "establishment" but a conniving snivelling clod of power grabbing and posturing, even to the point that Nancy Pelosi can't even speak while attempting it!

It's HILARIOUS!

What an opportunity! and for stand up comedians, all the material, mellenials worth..

It's pathetic. Bablylon, is pathetic, Egypt is pathetic, Rome, again, ridiculous.

They all fell victim to a hodwink don't you see, as they placed the double-bind upon themselves by their own hands!

It's a nested hiearchy of a historical passover and by God Jesus really did it to them good, even to the degree that it's still moving as an operative principal where form follows function, as a nexus of love and forgiveness or of a just judgement that's fair (who wants that?).

Now that's leadership that holds in reserve everything worthwhile including the last laught at the devil's and/or at systemic evil's expense, and then freely shares it and makes it available and accessible to all who thirst, living water from the Spirit and the Bride. It's not without reasonableness.

And who knows what goes on in the heavenly realms, maybe somewhere some variation of the same theme is happening on another level as other species prepare to move into a new area and a new age that retains the foundational cornerstone, the fifth column (not hidden) or the keystone in their particular civilized "order" by which they too might begin to pass into new pasture and a new domain of limitless freedom and possibility - a smartening up after a dumbing down where one among them punk'd them all to the nth degree because he was watching in the Spirit what another, here on Earth was doing - anything's possible.

And Jesus he never even bothered to write any of it down for posterity, all he needed was the word and the ears to hear let them hear!

That's power, and authority, and an authentic model of Civilized leadership that never wavered and that held the line, while suggesting that the way of the cross and the way of courage, even in the face of evils known and unknown, is also the way to happiness, when we are able to carry, together, the burden of our sorrows, our suffering and our strife and struggles and sins, in the true knowledge and in the reason of the logic and the goodnatured humor and charm, that the triumph means everything and has already been realized.

In a non-local, holographic universe - LOCAL MATTERS, and if it's based on sound universal principals of truth and justice and love and sound understanding and comprehension then it resonates throughoug all the spheres, perhaps even to a great sigh of relief, that the center and source of all evil appears to have dissolved away or imploded, and if that means the the secret of satan in some other configuration of Civilization must also "implode" in one way or another, then so be it, but it's better if all in the house can be included including the repentant Progidal son and the elder brother who refused to enter into the house and join in the celebration at his return!

If I'm right, then it's a joke that to be told can only be told from here of all places, where it might be said that the first are last and the last, first.

That's funny, for those given to what might be called the humor and the joy and freedom of true understanding.

Question: Can all "alient" civilizations experience joy and laughter? Could they even be promted to in the absence of such a prior faculty, and where did it arises - is is not in the heart of Christ himself who lives within us? and in those who already have and enjoy it every day, however long or short the day or how many suns or moons in the sky.

I get love on the far side of the fear and nothing but, so maybe that rules the roost?

Wouldn't that be funny?

But woe to those for whom the joke comes too late and they take offense from a hardened position causing their heart to harden all the more when they see everyone else acting as if they've received something of incalculable value for which there was absolutely nothing they could possibly done to either earn or deserve it lest it's inherent treasure be diminished even by the slightest degree. F em if they can't take a good joke at their own expense. What can ya do?

It's to move to the position of the highest, as opposed to the lowest common denominator in all our own calculations, machinations and judgements and self-righteous condemnation (Comey actually comes to mind here yet again).

It's absurd. Hollywood is absurd. Idolatry is absurd. Occult satanic symbolism, all of it, utterly absurd and the hight of hypocrisy if not true to the spirit of the law and not merely the letter of the law or how to skirt it or bend it toward a predetermined agenda.. for global domination and submission - and this then brings us back to a central theme of the Bible in regards to God's struggle for the little man relative to a satanic kingdom (Egypt, Babylon) from here to who knows where, but they were reaching for something.... don't tell me they weren't in all their symbols and incantations and whatnot and making the natives wrestless, as if the Pope in Rome is some sort of galactic or universal emporer Palpetine..

We've lost the narrative and so too have our institutions.

Brings to mind this strange prophetic short annimated video that even appears to have a spot for Hillary Clinton (self imprisoned love castle). I'm sure that most of you have seen it and if you haven't brace yourself because it's trippy. Here I point to the end and the sunrise shooting weapons of light at the pyramids and calmly destroying them and then sailing on..

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I have seen this countless times before.

You point out how the Bible condones slavery, rape, murder/genocide, stealing...then they point to Jesus and the new testament.

It's called cherry picking; but then again..

Jesus isn't all he's cracked up to be.

He thinks inflicting suffering and even death so he can fix it then take credit and be glorified IS OK.

I got news for you: it's not.

It's egomaniacal and evil.

man born blind

Lazarus

He even indirectly describes himself/god as egomaniacal:

parable of the talents

Also, Jesus lied

I don't have time for other citations:

Paul also admitted to being deceptive.

NT tells women to shut up and be subservient to men.

Gives advice to slaves as to conduct thereby condoning slavery instead of condemning it.

Then there's the lust for genocide in revelation.

people are catching on
edit on 24-4-2018 by reject because: Details

Also, how can anyone not see the megalomania in religion?
edit on 24-4-2018 by reject because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

You've missed the whole purpose and spirit and theme of the thread with the Bible bashing.

I know I go over people's heads but this is like whooosh!

This is the wrong thread for this.

Make another and I'll post to it if you like.

Here, you could use Buddhism or Hinduism if you wish. I like the Native sacred fire.

I only used the Bible as an ancient historical frame or lens because I strongly suspect that in ancient times there may have been more interaction and interplay in regards to humanity's evolution to Civility and Virtue in relation to certain "powers and principalities" influencing from only God knows where.

The actual crossroad of these religious streams goes back to ancient India and a wandering tribe of civilized people who settled there for 100's of years, even a millenia.

There people contemplated the first cause in the manifestation of a golden age, and they enjoyed it for a time, as did ancient egypt, and ancient Greece from which ideas were borrowed in forging what became the USA and the modern world.

There are threads, and they do run through the Bible. In the story of Soddom and Gamorrah 3 dudes beamed down basically and hung around and ate a meal before being dispatched on their assignment in the process of which some sort of meteor reigned down on a wicked city where there weren't even 10 good men.

These things smack of "divine" intervention, but there's no need to demonize those agents of God only knows where, or by what means they came and went.

Some strange things went down, but I'd say that the sign of Jonah takes the cake (who else but God could cause such a thing to take place).

Anyway, it doesn't have to be a Biblical frame, what I'm talking about and pointing to.

If you like we could consider other frames and allegories, I don't want this conversation with you continuing to seeth about your Bible and Bible-God hatred, it's incongruent, highly incongruent to the larger consideration involving what might be thought of as an arrow of Civilized progress that's authentic, meaningful, significant.

edit on 25-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Reality Sandwich

edit on 25-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Great thread ...!
well written and a credit for humanity . S'n'F

The evil monkey clowns are on the back foot ,
and behind them is a pit . Jesus may be back ,
and pushing >!

As global sanity takes over , God's plan will triumph ...

HALLELUJAH

Shalom

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Astounding. Well done - a 'tour de force' in ATS thread creation. Raising a standard which asks that all men hearken to the bell which tolls for justice, mercy & humility.

You & I appear to share a very, very similar approach to our willingness to be open in our theology, philosophy & sociology, the recursive wheels within wheels, universal fellowship, & so on. Holographic principles are most definitely in operation. I have found myself bogged down in details lately, circling the satellite issues rather than the core. Thank you for a resoundingly clear call to return to the central focus.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join