It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OPCW Chief admits Salisbury chemical can be produced by any country

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
There's a pair of "pranksters" who go by the names of Vovan and Lexus that are well known for their prank calls to prominent figures, such as the president of Turkey and the NATO chief. By impersonating someone important, in this case the Prime Minister of Poland, they are able to hold sensitive phone conversations with their targets. Their latest target was the head of the OPCW, Ahmet Uzumcu, and their conversation was rather interesting.
According to Uzumcu, just about every country in the world is capable of producing the particular nerve agent that was used in the Salisbury attack against the Skripals. This is a far cry from the "Only Russia could have done it!" narrative. Uzumcu goes on to state that Russia has been cooperating with the OPCW investigators in Syria - again contradicting the MSM narratives that Russia has been actively hindering their efforts to investigate.

A nerve agent used in the attack on former double agent Sergei Skripal and his daughter can be produced by any country, including the US, Ahmet Uzumcu, OPCW head, told Russian pranksters, who called him posing as the Polish PM.

the OPCW head pointed out that “according to our experts, it can be produced in any state.”

Uzumcu said that Russia was cooperating with the OPCW experts, who have arrived in Damascus, saying that “they seem to be willing to support the team’s deployment.
Source

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

its not a hard chemical to make.. Easier than VX (that UK invented) novichoks parts (version 1-5)are non toxic even. The formula was known as early as 1991 by the west. even Iran made all 5 versions and sent them to OPCW for testing.

people rely on stupid people to lie to.

anyone with a high grade lab could make it without being dead in the process. Thats the only stumbling block.. the ingrediants are easy. You cant make it just under a hood or in open air.. So its somone with a nice lab.

With no evidence, I can't blame anyone. Seems most likely UK did it. but Im not saying I know that or think that, just that its the most likely in my mind.

You cant just move the pawns they will say "no I won't move I get to choose my life!" so instead you persuade them to demand that you let them move. and they think it was their choice!? psy ops steer the ship. you power the ship. Humans enslave humans. Isnt this like so much fun?
edit on 23-4-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   
RT.com doing prank calls to push their governments narrative that they are squeaky clean? Surely not.

Any evidence that the person on the call is the OPCW Director General? Either way, the Russians are trying to discredit the OPCW by pillorying the DG, which is not very helpful. Especially, as the Russians were told off by the OPCW for purposefully misrepresenting the facts around the Spiez Lab.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   
But that is nothing new, that almost everybody with a bit of experience and a cheap lab could produce that stuff. If i remember right we learned that on day one or two of the Skripal event.

@ paraphi

Wasn´t it the UNSSC that had security reasons and told the OPCW´s Fake Finder Team not to enter the area of the alleged chemical attack? Because suddenly the "moderate beheaders" appeared out of nowhere, after they were removed from that area before, by the Assad troops.

And i don´t know why the Russians or the Syrians suddenly should discredit the work of the OPCW´s Facts-Finding Mission Team, after they invited them first? Why should they invite them if there would be the chance that evidence could be found which says that it were really Assad´s troops who threw one barrel bomb with chlorine? Only to give the west "reasons"(illegal reasons according to international law) to stop Assad himself from making positive military progress, to stop Assad again one second before he wins.

The whole story is a huge anglo-american ruled NATO lie. And everybody can feel, see and smell it, except the warmongerers and terror alliance idiots which only have one goal to become happy:
WAR!

edit on 24 4 2018 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Even the Wiki entry on the stuff admits that the first spectral analysis of novichok was done by Iranian scientists working Iran.

That kind of supports the assertion that it can be made in lots of places.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The OPCW should investigate the UK, Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands for their chemical weapons production.

new topics

top topics

join