It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Struck a Deal with DOJ for Hillary Clinton probe documents

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimmley

I do not care WHO does it, they need to be held accountable, and if they have a position of power or authority, then they need to face the fullest punishment available.

So you think Pruitt should be sent to prison ASAP? Remember, Clinton was in a position to classify and declassify materials. The FBI confirmed that none of the classified material was sent to people without the proper authorization. The DOJ decided it was essentially an internal State Department policy issue, just as Pruitt's defenders will soon be claiming it is "merely" an EPA policy issue.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

But Hillary transmitted material previously classified by other agencies.

And she "over-looked" her own obligations (by law) to automatically classify specific material she "originated".

Helps to know the laws.

The REAL laws, not Obama's.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It helps to know when particular laws went into effect as well.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

But Hillary transmitted material previously classified by other agencies.

And she "over-looked" her own obligations (by law) to automatically classify specific material she "originated".

Helps to know the laws.

The REAL laws, not Obama's.

When do the drones come into the picture?

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

The only people who can class/declass information is the originator in 90+% of all information. There are very few who can class/declass information otherwise. Also the emails that were leaked out, showed at the top of the documents (C) that means classified, not struck out or the like but is CLASSIFIED or other similar codings. Also if she was transmitting ANY classified information on her private server (which they already proved she did) IS an #ing crime, aka she needs to be in prison along with everyone else who was involved. So what is everyones major hang up on the basics of LAW. Also if she HAD declassified information there would have not been a (C) on the documents at all.

Her using her private email server was an attempt to cover her activities (crime), transmitting and receiving classified emails on a non secure server (crime) what is so hard to understand about this?

As for Pruitt, I do not have a lot of knowledge of everything going on, I know he did something stupid in his travel choices, however nothing more of than that. With that being said, if he broke the law than yes, by all means send him to prison. I am not partisan at all, if you break the law, you suffer the consequences (D)(R)(I) - does not matter.
edit on 26/4/2018 by Grimmley because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Her using her private email server was an attempt to cover her activities (crime), transmitting and receiving classified emails on a non secure server (crime) what is so hard to understand about this?

I admire your psychic abilities. You have read Clinton's mind and know with certainty that the use of a private email server was intended to hide criminal activity, rather than just make her life easier. I also applaud your deep knowledge of the law. Perhaps the FBI should hire you as an investigator, because their career investigators did not think there was much of a case.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Sure thing. Any day now.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Her use of a private email server automatically was illegal so no physic abilities there. You really are a troll.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Who needs an "S"

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Who needs an "S"

Holy crap! The Diamonds!

Thanks for the mammaries!

lol, forgot about them.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Any idea what this "deal" is yet? Congressional committees should not have to make a DEAL with the DOJ. Congress created and oversees the DOJ. Congress should say, "Give us the goods, or we cut your budget."

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Maybe a Quicker release of the IG reports.

🎁

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimmley

Her use of a private email server automatically was illegal so no physic abilities there. You really are a troll.

The FBI and DOJ beg to differ. There is a difference between violating a policy and committing a crime. Even under your bridge.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Except in the case of mishandling classified material, even tho it is a "policy" is a violation of law.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join