It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former President George H.W. Bush hospitalized after contracting infection, spokesman says

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

It will probably be a week long, MSM funeral like when Reagan croaked to distract us from something else entirely.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

You do know that isn't the Bush we are talking about, right?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP
Fighter Pilot US NAVY WW2
Head of CIA
VICE-POTUS (8 years)
POTUS (4 years)

Hell of a resume!

Putin ain’t got nothing on Mr Bush

Putin president 14 years and counting. Can't beat that.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: jumanji

Yes but Putin has never had a conversation with me nor even been introduced. But this was back in 88 during the campaign. Silly VP thought I was going to ask a softball question, nope went straight to WWII when he had to bailout in the Pacific. The way his eyes glazed and he had that far off look, I took him back there.
edit on 24-4-2018 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I wonder if he’ll spill the beans on his part in the JFK assassination when he was with the CIA and pictured in front of the Book Depository building.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
"Why I never follow the group" think...

On topic the man misses his wife, cannot some of you who spew ignorance see that?

Odd so much malevolence in a thread about a ill elder man. True he may not be perfect, but are many of you showing your inner reflections in this thread 🤔

There is only 1 judge we all find that out eventually. I recommend you all keep this in mind.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Wouldn't be at all surprised.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
You know, I was never that big a political fan of Big George. He was part of the Swamp that needs draining.

But...

As a Christian, I can't condemn him in such an hour, when his heart is broken and his body is failing. His misdeeds stopped back in 1992. His obvious love for Barbara lasted until 2018 and is still going. I also can't condemn those who wish to condemn him. But I can simply offer the following heartfelt message:

We are all human and all make mistakes. Mistakes do not subtract from our humanity; they increase it. May he without sin cast the first stone at George H.W. Bush; that he will not be me. Me, I pray that George H.W. Bush receive peace as he struggles with this infection in the shadow of his loss, and should he lose this fight, may he and Barbara be rejoined. I will not harbor anger at the end of a life, in hope that others will not harbor anger at the end of mine. At some point, the anger and hatred must stop, be that point a choice we make or the day the anger overtakes us and we die. I choose to stop it before then. Others will make their own choice.

Peace and well-wishes Big George.

(Thank you for this thread, Sillyolme. If he loses this fight, it will be from a broken heart.)

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   
1000 points of light. Do some research as to what it REALLY meant and symbolized..

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Sorry, yes, I meant to add "like father like son"

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Even the lifes of lying warmongerers, really big criminals and people hating misanthropes have an end.
Good to know!

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
Aaaaand the thread just became an echo chamber.

Who!?

Who, will speak up agains the truth!? Who, I ask you!?

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Could it be a broken heart?

What in heavens name makes you think that the man has a heart at all? He raised a war criminal, was active in the war on drugs, a policy which has destroyed more lives than it has saved by a significant degree, oversaw yet more of the sort of military actions which serve no actual purpose other than fluffing the pockets of the mega wealthy, and was director of the most notoriously corrupt intelligence outfit in the collective of nations known as "The West". During his congressional career, he ensured that the fascists who refused to accept civil rights were absorbed into the Republican network, rather than justly being ostracised, and banished to the basements of their homes, like the animal molesting products of incest they were.

The man does not have a heart. Its a pump, and it runs on oil money and an enjoyment of indulging in power. The fewer litres of oxygen wasted on that bastard, the better, if you ask me.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: jumanji

Can we try beating him?
Like with sticks and stones?
Belts?
Fists?
Taking suggestions.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Rolls eyes.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Everybody loves something.

He might never gave a sheesh for all the billions people in the world.

But his lover had his heart.

It is that simple.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
This thread was supposed to be about losing a spouse after a lifetime together.
And the ravages of deep grief.
Maybe those who don't have long term relationships can liken it to losing a parent or other person you've had a very long relationship with.

That bed must seem like acres of emptiness. Long time couples know this. No Not sex. Just moving in the night and feeling your mate beside you. Maybe just a touch on the shoulder or moving a bit closer to chase away a chill. I feel for him.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

He raised a family. They love him. Don't be absurd. You're mistaking his job for the man.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Politics aside, my heart goes out to the Bush family.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Adolf Hitler also had a Mrs and even a Mum, wonder if generations gone by paid lip service to there feelings?

The guys a war criminal, mass murdering bastard, no two ways or "might" about it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join