It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul has 'flipped' and has decided to go forward with support of Sec State Pompeo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: burgerbuddy

answer - Trump....same thing with Tillerson even though "ok he was an oil guy" we have an excuse. I would think the head of the CIA is abreast of everything needed for the job. It is unheard of for s SecState to go through what either did.

You betcha! The opposition is there just to be opposition---the vote on the tax cuts made that very plain. If peace were to break out in the middle east next week due to Trump's ability at deal-making, the opposition would find ways to criticize.

I've honestly never witnessed such derangement in the upper echelons of any political party in all my years. Rank and file Dems and local leadership are growing more hopeless by the month as they watch the madness unfold. It's simply amazing.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
While Pompeo may be softer on NK, he and John Bolton are especially aggressive towards Iran. And this is precisely why Trump hired him. A war with Iran is far more devastating than a war with NK.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
How is Pompeo good for America? Isn't he part of the swamp? a reply to: matafuchs

edit on 24-4-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
How is Pompeo good for America? Isn't he part of the smamp? a reply to: matafuchs

yeah he's a real smamper.

👌👋

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I thought it was neat how the President said this morning that he called Rand Paul to the White House yesterday, and showed him some secrets. That made Rand instantly switch to a "yes" on Pompeo for S.O.S..

Media numbnuts were so freaked out over President Trump's statements about Iran, they lost the ability to ask intelligent follow-up questions. Come to think of it, they lost that critical thinking ability quite awhile ago.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53
Maybe he will last long enough to wipe tRumps ass. Seems like no one else does

Not like the way the one's that worked for Obama did anyway.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
How is Pompeo good for America? Isn't he part of the smamp? a reply to: matafuchs

yeah he's a real smamper.

👌👋
Lol you know what I meant. Typo.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
This man is pure evil. Never should have been head of CIA let alone secretary of state. Shame on Trump hiring the worst people possible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join