It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kanye West, Candace Owens, & Monolithic Black Thought

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Oh
I didn't think those two groups were welcomed by either of the major parties.

I can say that both of the major parties will be upset when all people start to vote for what is in the peoples interest and not what is "best for the party".

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   
To most of you kayne was a stupid rapper until he said something that reinforced your prejudiced views. hilarious and hypocritical you are

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
It was someone in this thread who said it, not me, so this post is attributed to that poster.

I've been thinking a lot about this.

Just imagine if black voters were split 50/50 instead of 95/5. Then instead of lip service, the politicians might actually HELP urban areas instead of just expecting their votes so they do nothing.

Black celebrities who promote independent thinking might be helping everyone.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik
To most of you kayne was a stupid rapper until he said something that reinforced your prejudiced views. hilarious and hypocritical you are

And what would some do if Sean Hannity started supporting Hillary Clinton?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

The Democrat party is the "plantation" and black people are NOT allowed to leave that plantation. The vitriol and hate towards any outspoken conservative black person is off the charts.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
It was someone in this thread who said it, not me, so this post is attributed to that poster.

I've been thinking a lot about this.

Just imagine if black voters were split 50/50 instead of 95/5. Then instead of lip service, the politicians might actually HELP urban areas instead of just expecting their votes so they do nothing.

Black celebrities who promote independent thinking might be helping everyone.

Imagine if that were true for all groups?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Wouldn't that be wonderful!

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Silence as Kanye says 400 years of slavery in the u.s was a choice by africans? Trump supporters are you still standing by Kanye? Is Kanye's support of trump because he's off his meds? Well that is just an isolated case I'm sure not all trump supporters are as cuckoo as Kanye.
edit on 2-5-2018 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join