It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Joy Reid Anti-Gay Writings Discovered — MSNBC Host Claims Site was Hacked

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

MSNBC Joy Reid has been exposed and she's trying hard to claim it was hackers that got into her blog site and discredited her with posts that seem very very hypocritical !!

She got caught and the real flags were raised.

Or, she's setting this up because something bigger and badder is coming !!

Hillaryous 👉

Another phony exposed to The SunBurn 👀

More Joy Reid Anti-Gay Writings Discovered — MSNBC Host Claims Site was Hacked

Joy Reid’s old blog, The Reid Report (2000-2014), is littered with even more anti-gay posts than were originally discovered, reports the far-left blog Mediate. The MSNBC host is claiming these latest discoveries were not written by her, but by hackers as a means “to taint my character.”

Earlier this year, Reid admitted to authoring a number of posts on her old site that mercilessly ridiculed then-Republican Florida Governor Charlie Crist as a homosexual (even after he married a woman). Reid was clearly using homosexuality as a pejorative, as a weapon of ridicule, so the left-wing MSNBC anchor’s homophobia has already been well- established.

Nevertheless, after she apologized for this (and because she is not a conservative), Reid was allowed to resume a media career that traffics in conspiracy theories, race-baiting, and uninformed Trump-bashing.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Backlash couldn't happen to a better person... talk about first class political hack.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Very quiet thread so far.

Not too much hate for Joy yet. I guess you guys are going to have to work a little bit harder at it. LOL!!

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I never even heard her name until this thread. LOL

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

So she dind't do nothing?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

As long as they have the desired appearance on television, msnbc will not fire them. It is all about appearance, no?

"I'm gonna do what God put Ron Burgundy on this earth to do. Read the news, and have salon-quality hair."

Ron Burgundy

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
"Anti-Gay Writings"

Isn´t that something the rightwingers are ok with???
Shouldn´t they be happy about something like this?

But if they can use what they stand for, use it against others, they turn things like they need them turned.
Suddenly anti-homosexuality is evil for rightwingers, because allegedly a not rightwinger wrote anti-homosexual writings.

Will we see pro-homo posters on the next rightwingers protests?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Another talking head that I couldn’t be bothered to find half a care for is exposed as trash like so many before her.

This is news?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Reid in favor of open borders then screams and claims somebody crossed her borders !!

BwaaaaaHaHaHa

🤦👂👣

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
"Anti-Gay Writings"

Shouldn´t they be happy about something like this?

But if they can use what they stand for, use it against others, they turn things like they need them turned.
Suddenly anti-homosexuality is evil for rightwingers, because allegedly a not rightwinger wrote anti-homosexual writings.

Will we see pro-homo posters on the next rightwingers protests?

It is the hypocrisy... Honestly, I read what she wrote and didn't find anything all that wrong with it. However, I could see how it could be viewed as homophobic, especially if someone from the right expressed the same opinions. She gets a pass because she is a leftist though.

She basically said a lot of straight people find gay sex disgusting even if they may not have anything against gay people.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I don't know any conservatives that are 'anti-gay' other than me.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I don't know any conservatives that are 'anti-gay' other than me.

I had to read that ten times to make sure I'm getting it right.

Did you mean to say they're not AS anti-gay as you are?

Literally every conservative I know dislikes gay people where I live, and I live on the Eastern side of Washington State, which is known for being conservative. Washington itself is known as liberal, but that's because most people live in the cities on the west side.

East side? That's a totally different story. Small rural communities, a few towns that pass for cities. Churches everywhere, police can do whatever they like, anti-gay rhetoric is normal. And where Eastern Washinton and Western Idaho border is known for white supremacy crimes and is considered dangerous. I'm actually going to try to sell my house and get out of here, I had no idea what I was getting myself into.

You must be a conservative who lives on a UCLA campus.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

I actually only know one other conservative who is in any way anti-gay. Most people just don't care.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Nope.

Just like the left, they post this stuff to point out hypocrisy of those who claim to have the moral high ground.

Both sides do it equally... pretty tiresome.

I'm surprised people still react, but that's life for ideologically biased.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

She should steal John Kerry's logic and just state "I was for it before I was against it, but that was before I was for it as I presently am. Yay 'it'!" and be done with it. Her fan base won't hold it against her so long as she keeps them confused.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

That's awesome, you're very lucky to live in a liberal thinking community like that.

Where I live it is a daily issue of contention. Issues arise between local conservatives and the hispanic community that is growing quickly, as well as other races. Needless to say, it's pretty white here! I hear it began to change in the last 10-15 years.

Consider yourself lucky, it is not pretty seeing the ugly side of conservatism, as where I live.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Let me guess, the Russians hacked her blog.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I am conservative and have no problem with gay people and was very much for gay marriage

Although I find it humorous that Reid is a person that plays up intersectional politics and is quick to judge others language, I don’t want to see her fired or have to apologize for this

It’s a shame she didn’t just own up to it and say her beliefs have changed

I really hate to see this gotcha thing going on from all sides now where people dig for any little thing from decades ago to try to shame people

Reid shames herself every night on her show as far as I am concerned, and although I disagree with what she wrote here, it is a non issue for me

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This is an actual conversation I witnessed between a police chief and the owner of the car lot where I was the GM for a while. Police cars came onto our lot and tackled one of the few black people in town, as he was exiting his vehicle. The guy came back days later and thanked us for not towing his car, the police had the wrong guy and he was glad we kept his car.

Anyways, the police chief comes in to talk to the owner after they arrest the guy and the owner goes, "So, what do you think about all this marijuana legislation they got going on, is it affecting you much?"

And the police chief goes, "Well, luckily we live in our own bubble and we get to play by our own rules. Every once in a while a liberal will pop up across the mountains and try to tell us what to do, but we squash that quickly."

And I and a few more people are standing there with our mouths open. I kid you not. He went on to explain that it's pretty much Wild West here and the law coming from the cities on the west doesn't concern them. We've had police kill Hispanics here for throwing rocks - it was in national news a couple of years ago.

Imagine what the rest of the conservative community thinks like when the police they elect can get away with anything. Arrgh, makes me want to move away quicker just writing about it.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
Imagine what the rest of the conservative community thinks like when the police they elect can get away with anything.

Sheriffs are elected, police are selected by elected politicians. It's one of the reasons why sheriffs and sheriff deputies generally operate in a much more respectful manner versus city police in most communities.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join